GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

OK Andre. Thank you. Thats sounds good. Since the upper right shoulder motor is still working at half power Im in no real rush to replace it now.

Can you suggest what kind of silicone I should buy at Amazon to fix the low power motor? And please tell me the tools I will need to remove and replace a motor if that is needed in the future.

I look forward to your videos as well. Since that is just the way motors are, Im sure many others will benefit from the instruction as well. :)

Andre, I have no record of ever receiving the replacement motor you said you sent me to replace the defective one in the Jetseat (velcro version) I bought this January. Can you find out what is up with that? Thanks.

Win 10 I7 6700K @ 4.0 GHZ. 16 gig memory GTX 1070 SSD

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys,

I am interested by the jetseat. But I have few questions :

-the regular KW-908 is too wide for my seat, and woiuld be a relief for the joystick between the legs (the flight stick that is :lol:)

-What are the dimension of the KW-901 ? Is it possible to cut a notch in it for the joystick ?

-I saw there was a much more good looking "sim edition" version. is there any news on that version ?

thanks !

Andre, its been a month since you shipped the Jetseat replacement motor and it still has not arrived. It still seems to still be in Russia. What the heck is going on here!

https://tools.usps.com/go/TrackConfirmAction?tLabels=RO159597612RU

This is ridiculous. No more Russian purchases that involve your mail system for me.

Tom

Edited by lasvideo

Tom,

Thank you for the feedback.

I can see the package finally was released from Russia yesterday.

I'm awfully sorry for the delay, but this sort of things may happen. I have very little control on that.

If the issue makes your nervous, I would recommend to consider using one of 6 motors you had working in the first JetSeat as a replacement. If I recall correctly we discussed that in January.

2064758106_2018-05-0123-05-00..png.cdf1e9c2bc44a23bdf0f1a8e2d3c7ceb.png

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Tom,

Thank you for the feedback.

I can see the package finally was released from Russia yesterday.

I'm awfully sorry for the delay, but this sort of things may happen. I have very little control on that.

If the issue makes your nervous, I would recommend to consider using one of 6 motors you had working in the first JetSeat as a replacement. If I recall correctly we discussed that in January.

LOL! This issue doesnt make me nervous. It makes me angry. ;)

Andre I finally settled on a cockpit seat, the speedmaster Flight, I know you have made custom seat cushions in the past. Do you think you can adapt one for the sm flight? As many motors as you can. I know it’s not your thing but inflatable bladders in the cushion along with the motors would add immersion.

Edited by BlacleyCole

BlackeyCole 20years usaf

XP-11. Dcs 2.5OB

Acer predator laptop/ i7 7720, 2.4ghz, 32 gb ddr4 ram, 500gb ssd,1tb hdd,nvidia 1080 8gb vram

New FlightSim Blog at https://blackeysblog.wordpress.com. Go visit it and leave me feedback and or comments so I can make it better. A new post every Friday.

Wow.

They say, anger is a strong emotion wich can make a man really powerful. Please make up your mind, get one of those six motors and replace the weak one.(joke)

I have made up my mind...not to purchase any more products that necessitate it being sent to me by the inferior russian postal system. (Not a joke). ;)

Andre I finally settled on a cockpit seat, the speedmaster Flight, I know you have made custom seat cushions in the past. Do you think you can adapt one for the sm flight? As many motors as you can.

OK, 8 motors, if you give me a sketch.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have made up my mind...not to purchase any more products that necessitate it being sent to me by the inferior russian postal system. (Not a joke). ;)

Thank you for the feedback, Tom. I'd wish the russian regular postal system performed better as well. Unfortunately, that's out of my control, but I can offer express delivery as a paid option.

Regarding this particular case. Your item has already been processed through USPS facility in ISC NEW YORK. I hope it will be delivered soon.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thank you for the feedback, Tom. I'd wish the russian regular postal system performed better as well. Unfortunately, that's out of my control, but I can offer express delivery as a paid option.

Regarding this particular case. Your item has already been processed through USPS facility in ISC NEW YORK. I hope it will be delivered soon.

Thanks Andre. I wish the postal system was as efficient as you. Many thanks for your wonderful customer service.

UPDATE- After 5 weeks the package finally arrived. A little beat up, but hopefully operational. :)

Edited by lasvideo

• 5 weeks later...

One of my motors has stopped working completely. It there a safe way to open it to see where the problem is?

I have the green special edition. Is it more likely to be a broken motor or broken wire?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Nevermind, I realised it's easy to open. M3 is the broken motor. Wires seem to be just fine, still attached and glued in place.

How do I go about ordering a replacement motor?

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

Have you already tried to spin its shaft? Sometimes it may just temporarily got stuck.

If still no luck, please PM me your PayPal address and picture of the motor, I will send you an invoice for replacement motor.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre, thanks for the tip.

I found your video on how to lubricate the motors, so I opened them all up and gave them all the treatment.

Works fine now. Motor 3 probably jut got stuck like you said.

Thank you for your quick support.

Hi Andre, my Jetseat isn't working with the newly released F/A-18. Is there anyone else experiencing this? Is there a plan to get it added?

TIA

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

MSI MPG X570 Gaming Plus MOBO||Ryzen 9 3900X 12 Core, 24 Thread Processor || MSI GTX 1070Ti 8GB GPU OverClocked || 32GB GSKILL DDR4 RAM @3600 || Samsung 1TB SSD || Samsung 250GB SSD || WD Caviar Black 2TB HDD || WD Caviar Black 1TB HDD || Thermaltake ToughPower GF1 850W PS || Thermaltake Tower || Windows 10 Pro 64bit || Thrustmaster Warthog and Cougar sticks, throttles and MFDs || Saitek Rudder Pedals || Trackir 5 ||

Hi Andre, my Jetseat isn't working with the newly released F/A-18. Is there anyone else experiencing this? Is there a plan to get it added?

TIA

Did you update Simshakers for Aviators? Working fine on my end.

Twitch Channel

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Virtual Thunderbirds, LLC | Sponsored by Thrustmaster

Z390 Aorus Xtreme, i9 9900k, G.SKILL TridentZ Series 32GB, 1080ti 11GB, Obutto R3Volution, Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog, TPR, Cougar MFDs, FSSB R3L, JetSeat, Oculus Rift S, Buddy-Fox A-10C UFC, F/A-18C UFC, Tek Creations F-16 ICP

TIA

Hi Creature_1stVFW,

please refer to official SimShaker for Aviators thread https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=175028&goto=newpost

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Does anyone know how to stop applications like TeamSpeak from triggering the SimShaker software? Not a show stopper - just an annoyance.

What do you mean with triggering?