GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

i´ve ordered mine per express too, and it took about a month to arrive in germany.

setup was very easy. I like it very much. Thanks andre !!

kind regards

boris

Thank you for the feedback Boris.

According to tracking info it was delivered to Germany by the carrier in five days, the other 25 or so it was traveling inside Germany :(

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mine was 1 month, ordered mid-Sept, arrived mid-Oct. And I really like it also!

Sweet. I'll be hitting the month mark here next week, but I'll keep my expectations in line with his website. If I don't think about it I'll just be pleasantly surprised when it shows up at my door. Heh

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Andre, I'm looking for a little clarification about running the JetSeat with a Buttkicker Gamer 2. If I wanted to run both devices with DCS World and Il-2:BoX then I would need the following software:

Simshaker Wings

Simshaker Wings - Bass Shaker Option

Simshaker Sound Module

Olaf's Simshaker for Aviators

Is this correct?

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

Hi jalfrezi,

yes, that's correct.

Great, thank you! :thumbup:

Intel Core i9 9900K 5.0GHz · Gigabyte GeForce RTX 2080 SUPER · Gigabyte Z390 AORUS PRO · Alienware 34" AW3418DW · Corsair 2TB M.2 NVMe · 64Gb Corsair Vengeance 3200MHz DDR4 · Windows 10 · TM HOTAS Warthog · VPC ACE-2 Rudder Pedals · VPC V.F.X Grip · VPC MongoosT-50CM2 Grip · Virpil WarBRD base · HP Reverb Pro · 3x TM MFD · Buddy-Fox A-10 UFC · 2x LG Throttle Quadrants · LG Switch Panel · LG Multi Panel · LG Radio Panel · Buttkicker Gamer & JetSeat

Nick Jennings

Can anyone tell me about this device, specifically the 'range' of feedback...

Meaning, can you tell, say, the feeling between 1 G and 9 G, if set to start at 1 or 2G's? I ask because I've built my own system (from parts; puck, amp, wires laying around, and the SimShaker software bits). I'll never fly without this type of feedback again.

But, I'm thinking I need to upgrade as I seem limited to about 4-G's of feedback - it peaks at an intensity, as my butt feels it, at around 4 G's = I can't really tell 4G from 8G for instance. Have it set to start at 1.5G+. May be the puck/amp output limit however...

Just wishing I had a wider range here.

Thanks ahead of time,

J

i6700k 4.4mhz, 32Gb, nVidia 1080, Odyssey+, CH Products, Derek Speare Designs button box, Bass shaker w/SimShaker For Aviators

• 2 weeks later...

Sonce re insatalling my GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT after a fresh windows installation the test app in both the JETSEAT set up software and SimShakers for aviators only sees 6 of the motors, the additional 'thigh' motors don;t seem to be part of the test, nor do they run in DCS, as if the drivers/software are for the old 6 motor seat ? Can anyone point e to current driver/set up files?

thanks

Sonce re insatalling my GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT after a fresh windows installation the test app in both the JETSEAT set up software and SimShakers for aviators only sees 6 of the motors, the additional 'thigh' motors don;t seem to be part of the test, nor do they run in DCS, as if the drivers/software are for the old 6 motor seat ? Can anyone point e to current driver/set up files?

thanks

Are you sure you don't feel them vibrate during the test? Even though the jetseat has 8 motors, it treats 4 of them as two "motor groups" so to speak. So pushing the test button for those motors (5 and 6 iirc) you should feel 2 motors on that side vibrate in the seat.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

In early 2020, once I complete a batch of already accepted orders, I'm going to start another round.

SimShaker for Aviators by f4l0 is enough for DCS, for IL-2 GB you will need SimShaker - Wings.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Are you sure you don't feel them vibrate during the test? Even though the jetseat has 8 motors, it treats 4 of them as two "motor groups" so to speak. So pushing the test button for those motors (5 and 6 iirc) you should feel 2 motors on that side vibrate in the seat.

Thanks for the suggestion, but no, definitely only firing on six motors...also the software has an image of the old six motor seat, so I'd like to at least illuminate the possibility I'm running the wrong drivers...seems the Gametrix site is no longer up, can anyone point me to drivers they know work with the KW-908 ?

thanks

Tic-Tac, GAMETRIX KW-908 only have 6 vibration zones, even if it has 8 motors.

The 4 bottom ones are combined in 2xleft and 2xright.

Then you have 4 individually controlled motors in the back.

System specs:

Gigabyte Aorus Master, i7 9700K@std, GTX 1080TI OC, 32 GB 3000 MHz RAM, NVMe M.2 SSD, Oculus Quest VR (2x1600x1440)

Warthog HOTAS w/150mm extension, Slaw pedals, Gametrix Jetseat, TrackIR for monitor use

• 2 weeks later...

Is the software updated for the JF-17 yet?

New hotness: I7 9700k 4.8ghz, 32gb ddr4, 2080ti, :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, HP Reverb (formermly CV1)

Old-N-busted: i7 4720HQ ~3.5GHZ, +32GB DDR3 + Nvidia GTX980m (4GB VRAM) :joystick: TM Warthog. TrackIR, Rift CV1 (yes really).

• 2 weeks later...

My software suddently want the acativation code again. I found the one from last time, but it wont work. I tryed to email you, but it returns, as it can not deliver it to you ...what to do now ?

Intel Core i7-6700K Cpu 4.00 GHz OC 4.8 GHz Water Cooled|32 GB DDR4 ram OC| Nvidia RTX 2080Ti| TrustMaster Warthog|Saitek Battle Pro Pedals | Logitec G13| Oculus Rift S :joystick:

I´m in for a ride, a VR ride:pilotfly:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCBX_-Hml7_7s1dggit_vGpA?view_as=public

Does the Simshaker software (and sound module) work with just a Buttkicker, or do I need the JetSeat too?

The reason I ask is I've received my Buttkicker and got it all setup with the Voicemeter software (so I can run wireless headphones) which works fine, however as soon as I start the Simshaker Wings software and point it to the Voicemeter entry for the soundcard I lose all sound.

My Jetseat is on order and I've had confirmation that it has shipped today, so I guess I'll find out soon if it's because I don't have a JetSeat yet.

Nick Jennings

Usually Andre is quick to give you a new code. However, if I remember well he once told me that Simshaker looks for IP adresses. I remember I once had changed an IP number of an attached device and when I reversed to the old one Simshaker worked again. Maybe this info helps you to find a workaround...

Tic-Tac, GAMETRIX KW-908 only have 6 vibration zones, even if it has 8 motors.

The 4 bottom ones are combined in 2xleft and 2xright.

Then you have 4 individually controlled motors in the back.

yep, but I only have 6 motors running...I guess it must be a hardware fault