GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

FSE preorder is available back again. Make your life better.

Andre

Finally, today I placed my order for a vibrating pad to play with DCS World. I hope to receive it in eight weeks, as you say on your website.

On the other hand I understand that the only software I need for which functions is the simshaker that is free, since I have not asked for any other software in your store. Can you confirm this to me?

I am waiting for my pad to arrive and I want to try it.Thanks in advance and I hope it meets my expectations

Could not initialize JeatSeat

Privet Andre,

since this morning (got an update to SimShaker for Aviators) the ibaJeatSeatHandler seems to have a problem. I get a recurring MessageBox saying "Could not initialize JeatSeat". I thought this was due to me not clicking the firewall checkbox fast enough upon DCS start, but checking the box afterwards in Control Panel didn't solve the problem either. I tried uninstalling SimShaker, but after rebooting it was obviously still there and simply updated itself again - the problem is still there. What can I do? :(

помоги мне пожалуйста...

Interesting, but is thing thing really worth $400+ CDN? It looks pretty flimsy. Just curious to get an opinion from those that own it. I could put this toward a new video card that will last me 10+ years instead...

"I mean, I guess it would just be a guy who you know, grabs bananas and runs. Or, um, a banana that grabs things. Why would a banana grab another banana? I mean, those are the kind of questions I don't want to answer." - Michael Bluth

Interesting, but is thing thing really worth $400+ CDN? It looks pretty flimsy. Just curious to get an opinion from those that own it. I could put this toward a new video card that will last me 10+ years instead...

I think it's worth it. It actually feels pretty well made with solid materials and stitching. And the design makes it easy to get inside to fix things should anything go wrong. It really adds a whole new level of immersion to flying. All the individual effects are quite distinguishable from each other so you can feel the rumble of the engine, the bumps in the ground when taxiing, thumps of the landing gear as it gets stowed/released, etc. It's an especially nice addition to VR to increase the immersion factor. Definitely not as fun to play without it.

i7 6700k @ 4.6, Gigabyte Z170X-UD3, 32GB DDR4 2666, GTX 1070, Rift S | MS Sidewinder FFB2 w/ TM F-22 Pro Grip, TM TWCS Throttle, VKB T-Rudder Mk. IV

Well ... it's epic. It's like going the VR route, once there, accustomed to it and set up, you'll miss something flying without it. You'd really don't want to. Getting your back massaged permanently by your engines running adds indeed a new dimension to DCS flying.

Well ... it's epic. It's like going the VR route, once there, accustomed to it and set up, you'll miss something flying without it. You'd really don't want to. Getting your back massaged permanently by your engines running adds indeed a new dimension to DCS flying.
Yeah, and feeling the turbulence. The gears up/down, missile's leaving your stores. It's amazing, really!

Skickat från min SM-G965F via Tapatalk

I just ordered an FSE seat from Andre - I was undecided until I saw posts 2517/2518 here. Looking forward to trying it out soon!

Where are you people finding your order numbers? I order about 3 weeks ago and am just curious to know where mine is in the grand scheme of things

Intel 12900k @ 5.2Ghz, RTX 4090, Samsung 1TB NVME, Thrustmaster Warthog & F-18 stick, Pendular Rudder Pedals - Quest Pro

AV8B N/A UFC Build Log

AV8B N/A PCBs for sale

I paid with PayPal and got automated separate emails with my order number, payment accepted notification, and a receipt on the same day as the order (yesterday). I assume you’ve already checked your spam filter?

Hi Andre, thanks so much for your fast reply.

When I viewed the owner's manual, it has a picture of a gamer seat. I am hoping this is an old, incorrect photo, as I was looking at the Jetseat picture when I placed my order.

No worries of me making the wrong choice, I am good at that. I just want a seat that looks like it belongs in a flight sim.

That is my only issue.

Thanks again,

Cary

• 3 weeks later...

Ordered yesterday, having only discovered this was an actual thing yesterday morning:doh: Obviously I'm pretty excited.

While I wait for delivery I'm thinking of adding a bass shaker to my chair. Again I only found out about these yesterday too. :doh:

Does anyone else use this and the jetseat? I've been reading through the forum and trying to find stuff on you tube.

Apart form an amp and bass shakers what else would I need to do?

Installed Sim Shaker wings, all very smooth. Do I need another program?

Cheers

Andrew

Ordered yesterday, having only discovered this was an actual thing yesterday morning:doh: Obviously I'm pretty excited.

While I wait for delivery I'm thinking of adding a bass shaker to my chair. Again I only found out about these yesterday too. :doh:

Does anyone else use this and the jetseat? I've been reading through the forum and trying to find stuff on you tube.

Apart form an amp and bass shakers what else would I need to do?

Installed Sim Shaker wings, all very smooth. Do I need another program?

Cheers

Andrew

I'm using a Jetseat and a bass shaker at the same time. It's really cool! However, you will need a separate sound card for SSA and the SoundModule plugin from Andre. I'm using an ultra cheap USB sound card for $5. It's sufficient to send the sound signals to your bass shaker amp.