GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

....glad to see this thing start picking up...thanks =Andre=

attachment.php?attachmentid=113454&d=1424592612

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]
Win11x64, NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080Ti, i5-8600K OC4.5 GHz, 120GB SSD INTEL 530, SAMSUNG SSD 850 EVO 250G, 1TB HDD WD RED, MSI Z370-A PRO, Cougar AQUA 360 CPU cooler, Kingston 2x32GB DDR4 3800MHz, 4K LG 50" Monitor, Meta Quest Pro VR, Orion2 HOTAS MAX,Orion Metal Flight Rudder Pedals (With Damper Edition), GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT.

Hi, I would like to also give some feedback about the Jetseat and Andre's software. First off all, it is THE BOMB!

Ordering procedure was super easy. Send money to Andre, and he will send you a new jetseat. Download the software on Andre's page and thats it. Plug and play, works right off the bat.

It adds a ton of immersion, it really does. You feel the gear and flaps moving. When you start stalling, your chair starts shaking. The ground plates on the runway/taxiway produce a bumping effect, depending on speed. Thats by no means all effects, just to name a few.

Oh, and did I say GUNS GUNS GUNS?! Amazing!!

Holy shit man, I have no idea how you do this, but this is an awesome product.

So, the only problem was that the software did create its own export.lua, which meant that my helios plus CDU app stopped working (Andres software backed it up, so no harm done).

I sent Andre a pm asking him if he knows a solution and guess what:

the man rolls out an update ON THE SAME DAY, that completely bypasses the export.lua

:O

Quick re-download of SimShaker software, and everything working as intended now. Even better than that, in fact.

Do buy this people, its worth it. Thanks Andre for your excellent support, keep on rocking!!

THANKS

Entropy from the 132nd

Andre, any idea when the new version will be launched?

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Hi, I would like to also give some feedback about the Jetseat and Andre's software. First off all, it is THE BOMB!

Ordering procedure was super easy. Send money to Andre, and he will send you a new jetseat. Download the software on Andre's page and thats it. Plug and play, works right off the bat.

It adds a ton of immersion, it really does. You feel the gear and flaps moving. When you start stalling, your chair starts shaking. The ground plates on the runway/taxiway produce a bumping effect, depending on speed. Thats by no means all effects, just to name a few.

Oh, and did I say GUNS GUNS GUNS?! Amazing!!

Holy shit man, I have no idea how you do this, but this is an awesome product.

So, the only problem was that the software did create its own export.lua, which meant that my helios plus CDU app stopped working (Andres software backed it up, so no harm done).

I sent Andre a pm asking him if he knows a solution and guess what:

the man rolls out an update ON THE SAME DAY, that completely bypasses the export.lua

:O

Quick re-download of SimShaker software, and everything working as intended now. Even better than that, in fact.

Do buy this people, its worth it. Thanks Andre for your excellent support, keep on rocking!!

THANKS

Entropy from the 132nd

Thanks for this review Entropy. Please, post more of your impressions of the effects if you get a chance. Do all the shakers work at the same time or just specific ones, depending on the input?

Thanks for this review Entropy. Please, post more of your impressions of the effects if you get a chance. Do all the shakers work at the same time or just specific ones, depending on the input?

Hey there,

well, I can only answer this from a consumer, not developer, perspective. Yeah in fact all motors of the jetseat are controlled individually. Bumps while on the runway, you only feel that on the seat at the bottom. Flaps are more in the back, and guns is everywhere. So yes, depending on the input, the shakers get activated specifically.

Do you mean the new version of a vibe cushion?

Yes, sorry for not being specific.

Thermaltake Core P90 Tempered Glass//Thermaltake iRGB Plus 1200W//GIGABYTE Z390 AORUS MASTER LGA 1151//i9-9900K//Thermaltake CL420 Copper Radiator//Thermaltake W4 Plus//Thermaltake 140mm Radiator Fan Triple Pack//Samsung 1TB 970 EVO NVMe M2//SAMSUNG 970 EVO M.2 500GB //CORSAIR Vengeance RGB Pro 64GB 3200//GIGABYTE AORUS GeForce RTX 2080 TI//Logitech G940//Virpil MT50 Throttle//MFG Crosswind rudder pedals//Geko GSeat//Gametrix Jetseat//Htc Vive//Pimax 5k+//Viril VFX//Razer Nari Ultimate

Example of using UWVeditor

Ka-50 BlackShark Gun Fire effect

2015-05-14%2B20-56-24%2BDCS.png

The gun is placed at the right side of airframe. So, I want to activate primarily right side vibe-motors.

2015-05-17%2B10-00-33%2BUWVeditor%2B%2BVersion%2B1.1%2B%2BCurrent%2BFile%2B%2Bh_6_1_1.uwv.png

Vibe amplitude is set to max value = 255.

Duration is set to 150 milliseconds, it's enough to fully activate vibe motors.

Pretty good effect. Worth trying.

See also SimShaker User Guide for more information.

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Andre i have a stupid question.

Is it possible with your Gametrix Jetseat to do too what it's originally Intended for?

I mean to simply massage my back because of pain when working with my computer.

If this would be possible, i maybe will buy one in future. If this is working, how does it work? By software or is there a button at Gametrix?

Do you think it makes sense to use Gametrix and Buttkicker together? Because i already own one. Do they Interfere?

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Hi Andre i have a stupid question.

Is it possible with your Gametrix Jetseat to do too what it's originally Intended for?

I mean to simply massage my back because of pain when working with my computer.

If this would be possible, i maybe will buy one in future. If this is working, how does it work? By software or is there a button at Gametrix?

Do you think it makes sense to use Gametrix and Buttkicker together? Because i already own one. Do they Interfere?

Hi Terrorvogel,

KW-90x are gaming devices and in my own opinion the massage effect is pretty weak.

Massage feature is only a PC software activated.

I have no experience of using Gametrix and Buttkicker together. May be it makes sense in some cases.

Edited by =Andre=

Gametrix JetSeats thread (in English) ,

SimShaker addon for bass-shakers thread (in English),

Andre's blog, downloads, manuals (in English).

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hi Terrorvogel, as a recent owner of the Jetseat, I can confirm Andre's impression. While there is a massage function that can be activated independently of Andre's software, it indeed is pretty weak. As awesome as it is to enhance your flight sim immersion, it certainly won't considerably relieve back pain.

• Like 1

Ok thx guys thats all i need to know!

Maybe i will buy one Gametrix for my second rig without Buttkicker then in future...and go to a doctor;)

ASROCK X79 Extreme11 (WC), i7-4930K (WC), 32GB G.Skill TridentX, Vertex 3 120GB, GTX 980ti, 3x 39,5" Philips 4K, TrackIR 5, TM Warthog with PeterP´s FFB2 Mod, 2xSaitek Throttle, 2x Thrustmaster Cougar MFD Bezel, Simped Vario Pedals modded with toe brakes, Opencockpit Cards, 4x Soundcard, 2x Buttkicker Gamer 2, 4x GTX 950 with tons of touchscreens...

Hi.

Additional function of massage is in the software from André. The file of massage was done by me, it can be edited under the needs independently or to give comments to me that I would make amendments to the existing file. I made it because sometimes stirs a massage soundtrack in the program, complete to a cape and not hunting to start this program when there is Sim Shaker.

GAMETRIX KW-908 JETSEAT

I was wondering what is the price for gametrix vibe cushion with delivery to croatia.? What is difference between 901 and 905 version?

Edited by hreich

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Pilot from Croatia