DCS: BAE Hawk Giveaway

xaoslaad

Sure, Why not, count me in!

"Failure is always an option and landing is always optional."

-Cal the Almighty

-Founder of the Pandas

-Callsign: Mother

Warning: Prolonged exposure to DCS Forums may cause tourettes syndrome.

Sometimes I don't know which plane to fly:helpsmilie::pilotfly:

• Replies 188
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey! I want it! :D So I've made a quick paint!

I have bad luck in love so I guess I can have it in gambling.

Sign me in! :D Thanks!

Regards! :pilotfly: :joystick:

Hawk.thumb.jpg.201b047806fa6ee4c63f07072dc6d161.jpg

Edited by Focha
Spelling

ASUS N552VX | i7-6700HQ @ 2.59GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | NVIDIA GF GTX 950M 4 Gb | 250 Gb SSD | 1 Tb HD SATA II Backup | TIR4 | Microsoft S. FF 2+X52 Throttle+Saitek Pedals | Win 10 64 bits

Some of you guys are more tallented than you think. It's not easy to draw freehand in some of these paint programs yet many of you have captured the likeness of the Hawk really well.

Lots of different aproaches but all very effective.

My Hangar: P-51D Mustang - KA-50 Blackshark - A-10C Warthog - F-86F Sabre - FC3 - Combined Arms - UH-1H

My Flying Adventures: www.dcs-pilot.com :pilotfly:

Very cool !!! Good luck !!

Intel Core i5-4690K Devil's Canyon Quad-Core 3.5GHz (cooler master hyper 212 evo CPU FAN), ASUS MAXIMUS VII HERO (Intel LGA 1150) motherboard, 16GB PC2400 DDR3 RAM, ASUS STRIX GTX 970 4GB Video Card, Creative Soundblaster Z Pci-E Sound card, 750W Power supply, MS Force Feedback 2 Joystick, Trackir 5, Logitech Z-5500 5.1 surround sound.

Phanteks Enthoo Evolv Tempered Glass, Asus ROG Maximus IX Hero, Intel i7 7700K @ 4.8, Corsair HX 1000i, Nzxt Kraken 62, 32gb DDR4 3000Mhz Corsair Dominator Platinum, Nvme SSD Samsung 960 Evo 1Tb, Asus Strix OC 1080ti, Philips 43" 4K Monitor + 2 x Dell 24" U2414H, Warthog HOTAS, Track IR 5, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker Gamer 2, MFG Crosswind pedals, Occulus Rift CV1, Windows 10 Pro.

^ Someone needs to reenact that once Nevada gets here!

Challenge accepted... although its gunna be pretty hard to land on I-15:smilewink:

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

Were the winners picked yet? :huh:

Not Yet. I will be rolling numbers for winners on ts3.montleon.com at 8PM EDT (7.5 hours from now) in the DCS World channel. The password is temporarily changed to guest if anyone wants to observe the rolls.

Can one or two people confirm that they see 147 posts before midnight (#147 being last before the deadline) and 54 awesome drawings of (one on) a Hawk?

Not Yet. I will be rolling numbers for winners on ts3.montleon.com at 8PM EDT (7.5 hours from now) in the DCS World channel. The password is temporarily changed to guest if anyone wants to observe the rolls.

Can one or two people confirm that they see 147 posts before midnight (#147 being last before the deadline) and 54 awesome drawings of (one on) a Hawk?

Yea I just counted them. 147 posts is correct.

I can't wait for the drawing I really hope I win and I wish everyone a fair chance :)

Wanna see my latest DCS: World movie?

Follow this link!

My YouTube channel- https://www.youtube.com/user/Gargoyle792nd

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]