SLI 970's at 3440x1440p - performance?

Damn nice rig !!!

Hope to see ya around X-Mas over the skies of Kutaisi :=)

I am right now installing my new system with some temporary devices to get going and not have to wait for the Asus Poseidon to be available at the wholesale in Germany.

I have built 2 systems lately with the 4790k....AWESOME CPU !!! that thing rocks damn hard at standard clock speed.

I am eager to see what the 970 or 980 pushes in DCS with 4k or 5k, as that is the monitor I am aiming for ( disregard the keyboard gimmicks, error in front of screen ). Right now I got a 27" LED LCD for FREE, 6 month old and perfect shape so I stick with that till 4k prices drop and performance on those RAMDACS goes up. I also got an i7-2600k, an i7-970, 20GB RAM ( 2 x 10, SIGH !!!! ), 3 new PSU, 9.5TB HD space, RAID cards and lotsa high grade stuff for free when a customer of mine scaled down his IT. I cant complain, 2 complete gaming rigs with SAS Raid and all that, all I have to get a some Nvidias and some SSDs as those are way swifter than any Hardware Raid on HDs can ever be in IO... but good for data and backup as a Raid-6 ;).

My goal is to get a quiet thus watercooled rig that is capable of some OC in limits if DCS shows benefits.

I am sick and tired of plying on my Macbook Pro as it lacks fps in any SP missions and MP only makes sense in slow AC or Helicopters, the FM takes its toll on the CPU and 2.6GHz are way too little for DCS with its engine right now.

Getting my new DSL line on the 23rd, no gaming till then, I hardly get 2G-Edge on my iPhone to receive email...LoL. Need to drive to my old home to get the updates and activate DCS...damn cold in here while I type this and wait for the MS Updates to get done...... brrrhhhhhh 6°C....

Anyway... enjoy your new rig ;)

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 4 weeks later...

Well I just got a Galax GTX 980 HOF with an I7 4790K running on an LG at 3440x1440

FPS with the A-10 was above 100 constantly

With the Mig 21 which use to kill my previous system is now running at 80 FPS if I don t look at the cockpit too much. Looking at the seat the FPS drop down to 60 FPS.

With the occulus it is a dream no stutter at all (except for the mig) :pilotfly:

Well I just got a Galax GTX 980 HOF with an I7 4790K running on an LG at 3440x1440

With the Mig 21 which use to kill my previous system is now running at 80 FPS if I don t look at the cockpit too much. Looking at the seat the FPS drop down to 60 FPS.

With the occulus it is a dream no stutter at all (except for the mig) :pilotfly:

you're going to love the 980....its a beast!!...so happy with mine, i got a second one. no problems at all running 1440p at 100+fps....and that's just using one of them:thumbup:

P-51, 190-D9, 109-K4, Spitfire MK IX, Normandy, and everything else:joystick:

i7 4770K, 4.3ghz, 32gb ram, Windows-10 Pro, Z87 Exstreme4, Corsair 850w psu, Samsung Evo 1T SSD & 250 SSD, Titan-X 12gb OC, Asus ROG Swift 27"/1440p/144hz/1ms monitor, Trackir 5, TM Warthog & 10cm extension, Saitek TPM, MFG crosswind pedals

i5 4690k is 90$ cheaper (on newegg) and can be overclocked to the same speed as 4790k, if your pc is just for gaming.

If it's only to save $90 maybe its better keep the I7 for better future proofing. 4 threads is enough for now but the picture could change quickly.

[sigpic]http://forums.eagle.ru/signaturepics/sigpic4448_29.gif[/sigpic]

My PC specs below:

Case: Corsair 400C

PSU: SEASONIC SS-760XP2 760W Platinum

CPU: AMD RYZEN 3900X (12C/24T)

RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

If it's only to save $90 maybe its better keep the I7 for better future proofing. 4 threads is enough for now but the picture could change quickly.

The picture been like this for too many years, to expect any major changes anytime soon.

STEAM

asus p8z68-v gen3, 2600k@4,5ghz(w/c), 16gb, 1080ti(w/c), ch fighterstick/gvl224-4000-8, ch pro throttle, Oculus Rift CV1+Touch, thrustmaster tx

Damn nice rig !!!

Hope to see ya around X-Mas over the skies of Kutaisi :=)

I am right now installing my new system with some temporary devices to get going and not have to wait for the Asus Poseidon to be available at the wholesale in Germany.

I have built 2 systems lately with the 4790k....AWESOME CPU !!! that thing rocks damn hard at standard clock speed.

I am eager to see what the 970 or 980 pushes in DCS with 4k or 5k, as that is the monitor I am aiming for ( disregard the keyboard gimmicks, error in front of screen ). Right now I got a 27" LED LCD for FREE, 6 month old and perfect shape so I stick with that till 4k prices drop and performance on those RAMDACS goes up. I also got an i7-2600k, an i7-970, 20GB RAM ( 2 x 10, SIGH !!!! ), 3 new PSU, 9.5TB HD space, RAID cards and lotsa high grade stuff for free when a customer of mine scaled down his IT. I cant complain, 2 complete gaming rigs with SAS Raid and all that, all I have to get a some Nvidias and some SSDs as those are way swifter than any Hardware Raid on HDs can ever be in IO... but good for data and backup as a Raid-6 ;).

My goal is to get a quiet thus watercooled rig that is capable of some OC in limits if DCS shows benefits.

I am sick and tired of plying on my Macbook Pro as it lacks fps in any SP missions and MP only makes sense in slow AC or Helicopters, the FM takes its toll on the CPU and 2.6GHz are way too little for DCS with its engine right now.

Getting my new DSL line on the 23rd, no gaming till then, I hardly get 2G-Edge on my iPhone to receive email...LoL. Need to drive to my old home to get the updates and activate DCS...damn cold in here while I type this and wait for the MS Updates to get done...... brrrhhhhhh 6°C....

Anyway... enjoy your new rig ;)

Bit

Sorry for the delayed response, but thanks Bit! I actually made a few improvements to my previously posted plans (see hardware in my sig for my final rig) and have been running for a couple weeks with the new rig. I'm loving it, seeing really great performance.

I'm actually looking at getting the 40" 4K Philips monitor now (comparing against the 3440x1440 34" 21:9 ultrawides), so I might be able to give some insight on the 4K performance soon. I'll let you know if I go that direction.

Great, thanks! With SLI 970s I should be more than covered.

I went with the i7-4790K and have it running at 4.7ghz currently. I will be doing some photo and video editing for my business occasionally and it made sense in terms of future proofing. Overall I felt this was the best decision...especially considering that cost wasn't much of a factor with this build.

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

AMD FX8530 + 16GB DDR3 + NVIDIA GTX760 And display is 4K (UHD) 3840 X 2160 and No problems at 50-60fps, than the common normal ones when bombs drop or firing continually rockets with infinite ammunition, that is resolution or visual independent, meaning I can fly at lowest resolution with all down and get same results.

I use the shader mod but not anything else.

Tested as well on AMD Athlon X4 460 + 8GB DDR2 + NVIDIA GTX760 Ti and frame rate about identical.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

AMD FX8530 + 16GB DDR3 + NVIDIA GTX760 And display is 4K (UHD) 3840 X 2160 and No problems at 50-60fps, than the common normal ones when bombs drop or firing continually rockets with infinite ammunition, that is resolution or visual independent, meaning I can fly at lowest resolution with all down and get same results.

I use the shader mod but not anything else.

Tested as well on AMD Athlon X4 460 + 8GB DDR2 + NVIDIA GTX760 Ti and frame rate about identical.

Max settings with mirrors on?

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

I'm currently running a multi-monitor setup totaling 6000x1440 on a single GTX 770 with all setting max except civ traffic on low, with 4x AA and 16x AF (forced). Runs excellent, my main monitor is a 3440x1440. If you got a single 970, it would pee it in.

Just note, surprisingly there are allot of games out there including some AAA titles that have problems with 21:9 monitors. It takes a while for some to catch up I suppose.

Also I have had allot of experience with SLI and if you play a game that completely supports it you will find enormous improvement as long as it doesn't bottleneck at your CPU. But also there are allot of games that don't support SLI which may force you back to using a single card which is not hard.

There will be times where SLI gives you the shits but if you can put up with it, its worth it. The only reason why I am currently on a single 770 is because my previous cards SLI 580's have expired (cooked) and was going to use the 770 to get me buy until the 980 arrived for use in SLI. But I have found my 770 is more than enough for games I play for the moment and feel no need to upgrade right now.

I'm currently running a multi-monitor setup totaling 6000x1440 on a single GTX 770 with all setting max except civ traffic on low, with 4x AA and 16x AF (forced). Runs excellent, my main monitor is a 3440x1440. If you got a single 970, it would pee it in.

Just note, surprisingly there are allot of games out there including some AAA titles that have problems with 21:9 monitors. It takes a while for some to catch up I suppose.

Also I have had allot of experience with SLI and if you play a game that completely supports it you will find enormous improvement as long as it doesn't bottleneck at your CPU. But also there are allot of games that don't support SLI which may force you back to using a single card which is not hard.

There will be times where SLI gives you the shits but if you can put up with it, its worth it. The only reason why I am currently on a single 770 is because my previous cards SLI 580's have expired (cooked) and was going to use the 770 to get me buy until the 980 arrived for use in SLI. But I have found my 770 is more than enough for games I play for the moment and feel no need to upgrade right now.

I already own a 29" 21:9 display (I'm just planning to get a better one :music_whistling:) and both the games I play (DCS and BF4) play just fine at the 21:9 ultrawide aspect, so I'm all good there. Same goes for the SLI 970s, no issues caused by SLI in either game to this point, thank god! Lastly, I've got my i7-4790k at 4.7ghz, so, no worries of a bottleneck from the CPU to the GPUs. Good looking out on the heads ups, I appreciate it!

Everything is locked and loaded in the rig and going very smoothly so far. I've decided the 16:9 40" 4k is just too big for a computer monitor, so I am ordering the curved 34" 21:9 3440x1440 Samsung display tomorrow ( http://www.samsung.com/levant/consumer/computers-peripherals/monitors/led-monitor/LS34E790CNS/ZN , http://www.amazon.com/Samsung-S34E790C-34-Inch-LED-Lit-Monitor/dp/B00Q7VCSGU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1420592166&sr=8-1&keywords=samsung+se34 ). It just released today and it looks awesome, I'm ordering through Amazon so that if there is something I end up not liking about it I can just send it back.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Max settings with mirrors on?

No AA as 4K doesn't need one at all, and that makes possible visually spot targets at 30-35km range and identify type at few km shorter. I have the strange phenomenal that I don't get Mirror in Mig-21Bis for some reason (validation etc comes as perfect). But that wouldn't drip FPS as it doesn't in any other module (KA-50,A-10C,FC3...)

But then again I don't like to use mirrors much in Su-27 or A-10C as I don't get benefits from those, just eye candy why I use those. I believe those mirrors should be little curved so you can see wide range behind you, instead they are just a narrow view camera behind you.

Oh and 1024 resolution with every frame on mirrors/displays.

I need to check what is wrong in my Mig-21Bis installation/config as at start I had mirror but not anymore and I have the bug that ordinance stays in my pilons after firing so I don't visually know what I have left, or did I drop the fuel tank or not.

The Mig-21Bis first cockpit load hangs for one or two seconds by reading textures when entering to game. Clearly very detailed cockpit as I can see all polygons being drawn from black to shape and then to textures.

But otherwise runs perfectly great.

Oh and DCS is installed on HDD, as With windows too. So no SSD for that system.

Edited by Fri13

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

Thanks for the follow up. F-15 mirrors on is a massive FPS killer, unfortunately.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Nice monitor, but do you really want to mess with 60 hz when good stuff is really close ?

Available now : Asus 27 inch

XdqTIfNv2DE

G-Sync (!)

2450x1440

144 hz

1 ms response time

It is the very first, and ONLY sofar, high res monitor with 144 hz refresh rate.

Coming very soon :

http://www.pcper.com/news/Displays/CES-2015-Acer-Announces-New-27-inch-Gaming-Monitors-Including-IPS-G-SYNC

Acer 27 inch

2540x1440

144 hz

IPS screen (!)

G-Sync (!)

Rumored to have 4 ms response time

I am personally waiting for the second one to get reviews and then i will decide on one of them.

That's cool and all but even with my sli 980 can't maintain 144 frames in games. So screen tearing will be bad right? Then if you vsync you'll definately perceive the drop in fpS. Monitors are out advancing our current hardware. It's like 4k, the top cards can't even maintain 60fps. Does gsync really make a difference or is it just another marketing gimmick?

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

Nice monitor, but do you really want to mess with 60 hz when good stuff is really close ?

Available now : Asus 27 inch

XdqTIfNv2DE

G-Sync (!)

2450x1440

144 hz

1 ms response time

It is the very first, and ONLY sofar, high res monitor with 144 hz refresh rate.

Coming very soon :

http://www.pcper.com/news/Displays/CES-2015-Acer-Announces-New-27-inch-Gaming-Monitors-Including-IPS-G-SYNC

Acer 27 inch

2540x1440

144 hz

IPS screen (!)

G-Sync (!)

Rumored to have 4 ms response time

I am personally waiting for the second one to get reviews and then i will decide on one of them.

Appreciate the suggestions but those just aren't for me, here's why:

1) None of them are curved

2) 27" is far too small for my liking, the only way I'd use a 27" is if it was one of three that I was running in surround...and I'm not interested, at all, in doing that. I need this for business productivity too, not just gaming.

3) The first RoG Swift you listed was littered with issues and has been nothing but a problem for many...plus it's a TN panel which is a big fat "hell no, never," for me. Overall, G-Sync is still a year away from being worth purchasing, IMO. My next panel will be in a couple years and by then G-Sync should be all ironed out and on larger monitors, I will bite then. I will V-sync my games to whatever I can OC my monitor to and trust my SLI 970s to keep me above that :)

4) The Dell and LG 34" Ultrawides are IPS too, like the second option you listed, which is it's primary bonus feature outside of being 144hz. So...the IPS is a wash there, and I'd rather the size over the higher rate.

5) I don't care about response times because I am not a competitive FPS player, so the rumored 4ms doesn't really "do it" for me...as long as response times are reasonable, I'm fine with it. Also, the Dell Ultrawide offers 5ms response time so it's a wash.

http://accessories.ap.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=hk&l=en&s=bsd&cs=hkbsd1&sku=210-AEBV

^^^ That will be here on Monday. And for what it's worth, Linus might call that the "best gaming monitor yet"...but the monitor he is currently using at home and for work is the LG curved ultrawide, so, he apparently likes it more ;) This Dell is the same panel.

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

I've only skimmed over the thread and I know you've already ordered everything, but I'm running an LG 34UM95 (flat 3440x1440) on 2 Gigabyte 970s in SLI (and only a 4.5 GHz 2500K) and while I haven't had all that much time for DCS and the like recently, I remember performance being good. Enjoy your new setup.

• 1 month later...

For the love of god... should I get 1x980 or 2x970 ?!?!

Appreciate the suggestions but those just aren't for me, here's why:

1) None of them are curved

2) 27" is far too small for my liking, the only way I'd use a 27" is if it was one of three that I was running in surround...and I'm not interested, at all, in doing that. I need this for business productivity too, not just gaming.

3) The first RoG Swift you listed was littered with issues and has been nothing but a problem for many...plus it's a TN panel which is a big fat "hell no, never," for me. Overall, G-Sync is still a year away from being worth purchasing, IMO. My next panel will be in a couple years and by then G-Sync should be all ironed out and on larger monitors, I will bite then. I will V-sync my games to whatever I can OC my monitor to and trust my SLI 970s to keep me above that :)

4) The Dell and LG 34" Ultrawides are IPS too, like the second option you listed, which is it's primary bonus feature outside of being 144hz. So...the IPS is a wash there, and I'd rather the size over the higher rate.

5) I don't care about response times because I am not a competitive FPS player, so the rumored 4ms doesn't really "do it" for me...as long as response times are reasonable, I'm fine with it. Also, the Dell Ultrawide offers 5ms response time so it's a wash.

http://accessories.ap.dell.com/sna/productdetail.aspx?c=hk&l=en&s=bsd&cs=hkbsd1&sku=210-AEBV

^^^ That will be here on Monday. And for what it's worth, Linus might call that the "best gaming monitor yet"...but the monitor he is currently using at home and for work is the LG curved ultrawide, so, he apparently likes it more ;) This Dell is the same panel.

Hey Buckeye,

Why did you decide to go with 2x 970s vs 1x 980?

Theoretically, 1x980 for now is a good, future-proof option, as it opens up 2x980 SLI for a ... 4k future.

My question now (especially since I'm looking to purchase the U3415W) is basically... Can I just get one 980 and never drop below 80FPS at max settings? What do you think, and what are you experiencing with the 970s SLI?

cheers! :thumbup:

i75820k @ 4.3GHZ - X99 ASUS DELUXE - H110 - 16GB DDR4 3000 - GTX970 - DELL U3415W

Not sur if it still plays a role in deciding but I meanwhile have the 27" Asus ROG Swift monitor connected to my rig and it just beats them all.

!!! NO MORE TEARING !!!

It is hard to describe, best done with the words: UNBELIEVABLE

My son who is an avid BF4 gamer and such games sat on my PC from Friday afternoon to Sunday evening, no chance to fly 1 round in DCS, thats how good it is.

In BF4 I have max everything, FOV max, Detailzoom to 200%, all the rest ultra, still getting 100-135fps anywhere in the game...and not the slightest tearing, smoooooooooooooooth all the way.

From all the devices I got for this new damn fast rig, the 27" ROG is THE outstanding part that changed the whole appearance of any game.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Hey Buckeye,

Why did you decide to go with 2x 970s vs 1x 980?

Theoretically, 1x980 for now is a good, future-proof option, as it opens up 2x980 SLI for a ... 4k future.

My question now (especially since I'm looking to purchase the U3415W) is basically... Can I just get one 980 and never drop below 80FPS at max settings? What do you think, and what are you experiencing with the 970s SLI?

cheers! :thumbup:

The short version is that SLI 970s smoke a single 980 in terms of performance for not much more cost. The cost for performance is really strong. That said, you make a great point that getting 1 980 now and adding another later for SLI is a pretty damn solid game plan IMO, especially given the whole 3.5GB instead of the 4GB debacle that was recently discovered.

With SLI 970s and everything maxed, highest cockpit resolution, very far visibility mod, I was at 100+ FPS. Who knows what that will translate to with 2.0, but I'd expect equal or better performance considering I'm just utilizing my CPU speed now instead of really taking advantage of my cards as well (poor GPU utilization of DX9).

VR Cockpit (link):

VR Rig:

Thanks Buckeye.

Since I asked, I've read the following review and I find it hard to justify a 980 for DCS, especially given your feedback.

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/digitalfoundry-2014-nvidia-geforce-gtx-970-review

I think I'd rather start with a single 970 and perhaps invest in a 970 SLI or sell and purchase a single 980's successor when edge comes out (and if I feel the need for it).

Based on what you said guess I can expect around 60fps with a single 970 right now w/ a UW 1440 - also I'm going with an i7-5820K + 16gb DDR4. Hope the DDR4 can also be helpful taking off load from the 970s RAM when needed.

Cheers,

P

i75820k @ 4.3GHZ - X99 ASUS DELUXE - H110 - 16GB DDR4 3000 - GTX970 - DELL U3415W

Better to go off of user experiences for purchases than review sites. Your money, good luck with 970. Be prepared for a I told you so. But now you at least know what your getting with a 970 where as lots of folks didn't.

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

Because SLI 970s are much more powerful and pretty much the same cost according to all benchmarking.

FWIW. I just went through this same decision with Falcon NW. I had two 970s in my build, but they asked me if I was planning on doing any 4K gaming. If so, they recommended a single 980 over 970s in SLI because of the way that the 970 uses its memory, and the fact that SLI takes advantage of the second GPU, but not the memory.

R7 5800X3D / 32GB / VPC T-50 CM2 Base and CM3 Throttle with TM Hornet Grip / RTX 4080 Super / Meta Quest Pro

Honestly, I know there was a huge shitstorm about it, but is that half a gig of memory even such a big deal?

The GTX970 already comes pretty close to the 980 in terms of benchmark performance and even closer with a bit of overclocking. You get MUCH more bang for your buck with 2 970s.

I have DCS running super smooth at 4k.

PC Specs / Hardware: MSI z370 Gaming Plus Mainboard, Intel 8700k @ 5GHz, MSI Sea Hawk 2080 Ti @ 2100MHz, 32GB 3200 MHz DDR4 RAM

Displays: Philips BDM4065UC 60Hz 4K UHD Screen, Pimax 8KX

Controllers / Peripherals: VPC MongoosT-50, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS, modded MS FFB2/CH Combatstick, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Gametrix JetSeat

• 2 weeks later...