Cocpit and tool tips

YoYo

Just question, is it possible to have Russian cocpit of MiG togheter with english labels (tool tips)?

I have Russian text when I operate by mouse.

Webmaster of http://www.yoyosims.pl

Yoyosimsbanner.gif

Win 10 64, i9-13900 KF, RTX  4090 24Gb OC, RAM 64Gb Corsair Vengeance LED OC@3600MHz,, 3xSSD+3xSSD M.2 NVMe, Predator XB271HU res.2560x1440 27'' G-sync, Sound Blaster Z + 5.1, TiR5, [MSFS, P3Dv5, DCS, RoF, Condor2, IL-2 CoD/BoX] VR fly only: Meta Quest Pro

Just question, is it possible to have Russian cocpit of MiG togheter with english labels (tool tips)?

I have Russian text when I operate by mouse.

It is possible and quite simple to do that. You can find my mod for that which make the cpt texture independent from the tooltip language

http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2227233&postcount=1

Just download mig21 cockpit script v3

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

I might be wrong, but as of yesterday my cocpit instruments are in Russian and tooltips in English. The change has occured after the last update. However make sure to turn on the the custom cockpit option in options menu for MIG21.

I hope this helped.

Edit: i have not used any mods.

I might be wrong, but as of yesterday my cocpit instruments are in Russian and tooltips in English. The change has occured after the last update. However make sure to turn on the the custom cockpit option in options menu for MIG21.

I hope this helped.

Edit: i have not used any mods.

Your method only works when cpt Lang is Eng and custom is checked. If cpt lang is Ru, then no matter check or not, both are Ru.

Since the example lua for custom is init to use Ru cpt texture, so in this case we are lucky to have Ru texture with Eng tooltip.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |