Spotting enemy

con3para

Still finding it very hard to spot the enemy , any updates on this , or a way round it , i have the Label mod but it seems not to work for me .Also need a good trackir profile for this bird .

Is there a fixed gun sight . as my cross air float all over . i think due to trackir profile .

HAF TOWER / MSI z77 G43 /-i5-3570k.@ 3.4mhz / GTX 780 / Patriot 8GB. DDR3 / TM-HOTAS-warthog 00228

You can use the gunsight as a standard Revi by switching off the gyro with the switch on the right of the "big grey box".

You can still zero it for certain wingspans or ranges but the lead indication will be gone.

Spotting issues could be due to a low quality monitor or colour display.. but the main thing I learned is to keep as still as possible while spotting.

A good trick is to divide your canopy into sections and go over them one by one. Try not to move your head too much!

You could also try and focus the centre of your screen on a point on the ground and then proceed to eye ball every corner of the screen.

This will make it easier for you to see movement against ground clutter for example.

After you finish a section (one of the front windows for example) move up to the next!

I'm sure you know the spotting tricks as I see you're part of a Luftwaffe themed group but still a good method..

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Thanks for the tips , ill take a look at the gun sight , i prefer mine fixed . colour wise ill adjust the t.v. see how it goes . just tested the gun sight as fixed , thanks for the tip , can i ask what curves you have on your axis .

Edited by con3para

HAF TOWER / MSI z77 G43 /-i5-3570k.@ 3.4mhz / GTX 780 / Patriot 8GB. DDR3 / TM-HOTAS-warthog 00228