Your best 109 replays - Post them here!

Charly_Owl

the only advantage you have when flying in low - nobody expects you beeing that stupid :music_whistling: ... sometimes its working out :joystick:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

There are two types of fighter pilots - those who have, and those who will execute a magnificent break turn towards a bug on the canopy . . . .

http://www.youtube.com/user/schnarrsonvomdach

http://www.twitch.tv/schnarre

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Schnarre-Schnarrson/876084505743788?fref=ts

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

3TERd2grwz8

Late last night, my first turnfight vs the ai Spitfire was a lot of fun.I tried to turn while keeping optimum level of energy,at the edge of blacking out.

Got 3*30 mm hits on it and considered that a kill (vs a human player with better damage model it would be).

I didn't use mw50 and the fight was instinctive but i don't remember using flaps.

Edited by otto

• 3 weeks later...

A quick sortie on BS server.. Enjoy! ;)

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 2 weeks later...

Hey all, I need some critiquing, I know that I am not what you would call good especially with target ID, this is a replay of me vs 3 random difficulty ai, what you wont see is my searching the map for 10 min just to find them, I am horrible at finding targets. I would love some feedback on my flying, how to improve, what I did well, and my big mistakes. Thanks guys.

Looks pretty decent to me :) that ai or players? Gunnery and spotting are both mostly practice so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

Looks pretty decent to me :) that ai or players? Gunnery and spotting are both mostly practice so I wouldn't worry about it too much.

Well since I could not find a ww2 server that was up while I was playing this is AI, I set the difficulty to Random.

Ok interesting. Never seen the spit ai head straight down like that before.

9./JG27

"If you can't hit anything, it's because you suck. If you get shot down, it's because you suck. You and me, we know we suck, and that makes it ok." - Worst person in all of DCS

"In the end, which will never come, we will all be satisifed... we must fight them on forum, we will fight them on reddit..." - Dunravin

nice flying and shooting, can I ask why is there no Engine Sound in your cockpit? feels like you diving around with a glider even I hear the clicking from the Trigger...

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

nice flying and shooting, can I ask why is there no Engine Sound in your cockpit? feels like you diving around with a glider even I hear the clicking from the Trigger...

honestly it was just that I was playing late and didn't want it too loud

So this happened again yesterday....

Don't think I ever posted the first one here so just for good measure:

9./JG27

This is truly the sort of stuff that kills the immersion for me in a flight simulator.

I understand it can be due to poor damage modelling, but heck - this doesn't make justice to good standards of flight dynamics modelling, so I have to assume the FDM isn't actually seeing this damage...

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

Of course it's seeing it. It becomes almost impossible to fly. 99.99999999999999999999% of the time you will never recover this but occasionally you can balance it with the rudder. Not easy though.

9./JG27

Of course it's seeing it. It becomes almost impossible to fly. 99.99999999999999999999% of the time you will never recover this but occasionally you can balance it with the rudder. Not easy though.

But in the Spitifire, on some of the SP missions, I have had my tail ripped off, and the worts that happens is entering a flat spin....

I would expect the loss of a tail on such na aircraft as having a much more pronnounced effect ...

Welll.... Sims....

Flight Simulation is the Virtual Materialization of a Dream...

I didn't lose the tail in this case...... The wings. If you lose anything on the rudder/the whole tail in the 109 she becomes definitely unrecoverable. Unlike some of the other aircraft in DCS....

9./JG27

• 1 month later...

Dogfighting an excellent Spitfire Jockey on the Burning Skys Server...

The Combat start before the Video, and after some exchanges he ended on my near 6.

Second Round finally gave me Shoot on him successful.

The File is edited out of the Track File for out Side View.

PS. Cut the Video out after he Crashed, because the Camera was switching backwards in a odd view and fly luckily home.

Once you have tasted Flight, you will forever walk the Earth with your Eyes turned Skyward.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

9./JG27

no wings..

Don't think I ever posted the first one here so just for good measure:

Can you beat this?

Specs:

Asus Z97 PRO Gamer, i7 4790K@4.6GHz, 4x8GB Kingston @2400MHz 11-13-14-32, Titan X, Creative X-Fi, 128+2x250GB SSDs, VPC T50 Throttle + G940, MFG Crosswinds, TrackIR 5 w/ pro clip, JetSeat, Win10 Pro 64-bit, Oculus Rift, 27"@1920x1080

Settings:

2.1.x - Textures:High Terrain:High Civ.Traffic:Off Water:High VisRan:Low Heatblur:High Shadows:High Res:1920x1080 RoC:1024 MSAA:4x AF:16x HDR:OFF DefS: ON GCI: ON DoF:Off Lens: OFF C/G:390m Trees:1500m R:max Gamma: 1.5

• 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...