DCS World 1.5 and 2 Discussion

Wags

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, stunning! If also collide-able trees is what I suspect I will definitely take up some Ka-50 flying again and redo all the old Campaigns. :thumbup:

There will not be collideable trees on the old map.

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

don't bet on it ;)

:thumbup:

From Wags post:

More detailed tree models with collision for new maps

:music_whistling:

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Not the similarity between some buildings and certain anatomical features...

I was simply pointing out that the map does not extend as far as the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in California ;)

On topic. I am really digging the reflections from the buildings and the ground. One thing I am still hopeful for is that someone will make some AI civil airliners. This would also be good since the Hormouz map is home 2 of the 3 biggest airlines in the world.

I was simply pointing out that the map does not extend as far as the San Onofre Nuclear Generating Station in California ;)

On topic. I am really digging the reflections from the buildings and the ground. One thing I am still hopeful for is that someone will make some AI civil airliners. This would also be good since the Hormouz map is home 2 of the 3 biggest airlines in the world.

Oh it's a good bet the Modders in this community will bring more goodies.

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.

It feels like on the map of Nevada, Las Vegas city deprived number of tall buildings_!!

Or I don't see it because in the game the other angle_!?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BcwBQRtnic

look at 2:49

look at 18:54

look at 8:27

Edited by SLIDER FLEX

|| i5 3550 | msi gtx 970 gaming | 12gb ram | ocz agility3 60gb | kingston 120gb | Cobra m5 | gametrix ecs | trackir 5 ||

What about AMD optimization? 25 fps on takeoff is kinda annoying, especially on min. settings. I can imagine what would happen on EDGE, with all those beautiful details and Dx11

There are testers with both AMD and nVidia cards on the team.

Good, fast, cheap. Choose any two.

Come let's eat grandpa!

Use punctuation, save lives!