Tornado IDS + Kormoran missile uncorrect loadout

Snake-fx

I want to report only a minor inaccuracy. I am creating a mission in the editor in which 4 Tornado IDS do an antiship mission armed with KORMORAN missiles but the editor don't show the option to mount it on the pylon under the fuselage. It allow only to install kormoran on the main underwing pylons, but in this case renouncing to the fuel tanks and reducing the range of the aircraft. The exact configuration on the real Tornado is with the missile KORMORAN under the fuselage and fuel tanks under the wing.

Show me the money... show me the money! :D

Can you post up some proof??

Its not that I don't believe you... I just need some documentation to take to the devs to say 'this is how it should be'.

Thanks

:)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Ah ok, actually I haven't my personal photos about it, but ( I am Italian, spotter, airshow fan etc... ;) ) I can assure you that the configuration is 2 Kormoran + 2 Tanks. Tons of photos if you search on the web about Tornado/Kormoran ( A.M.I. and Marineflieger ). Many publications with that configuration.

I found some pictures of the Kormoran on the fuselage and pylons, I have submitted this to the devs to be changed.

Hopefully you can have your mission working as you intended in the near future :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Damn, I misinterpreted the number of stations, in fact Tornado have four stations on the belly but with big weapons like KORMORAN it can transport only two so I have controlled only the central station that in the sim is indicated by the number 7 and 6, that in reality are the rear position... :doh: ok so no problem now.