Missing sound when restart

karkka

Hi.

I have DCS- World, And when I play SU25t, And want to restart a flight, some sound is missing, engine sound. To correct it I must quit to main menu and restart from there, Someone have the same issue?

I play the sound thru my HDMI from graphic card if that can cause the problem.

/Robert

Windows 10 pro 64bit | Intel I7 4790K@ 4GHz | 24GB Crucial ballistix sport 1600MHz DDR3 | ASUS Strix GTX1080Ti OC | Crucial mx 100 250Gb SSD | Crucial mx 300 520Gb SSD "Game disc"| Samsung 1Tb HDD |

Do a repair just in case. but I haven't seen this one before.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

I've seen this many times. So far, in the Su-25T and the F-86F. Probably other modules as well. It's when you issue the restart command within a mission. Some sounds disappear for a few minutes but they eventually kick in.

Yes. But for me the sounds nerver return.....

Windows 10 pro 64bit | Intel I7 4790K@ 4GHz | 24GB Crucial ballistix sport 1600MHz DDR3 | ASUS Strix GTX1080Ti OC | Crucial mx 100 250Gb SSD | Crucial mx 300 520Gb SSD "Game disc"| Samsung 1Tb HDD |

I did a repair, but that did not solve the problem.

I have experienced missing sound in Su-27 on mission restart many times. It is actually the in-cockpit engine sound that is missing. External sound seems fine.

The missing sound may or may not come back later if I keep flying.

For me it both in cockpit and external engine sound that are missing.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi.

I have DCS- World, And when I play SU25t, And want to restart a flight, some sound is missing, engine sound. To correct it I must quit to main menu and restart from there, Someone have the same issue?

I play the sound thru my HDMI from graphic card if that can cause the problem.

/Robert

I have the same problem...tried repair but no luck. need to exit and start all over ..i have cockipt sounds and warnings/awacs but no engine/exterior sounds...

Yup I have this issue. When I restart after a mission is already in progress using shift + R I come back with some sound lacking. Then comes back about seven minutes into the mission. That sound turns out to be critical to the realism. Thanks to whoever helps this get solved!

It's easy to tell because the airbrake is silent. I think there is also missing wind.

Edited by indiadamjones

| A-10C | Ka-50 | F-86 | Mig-15 | P-51D |

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 months later...

+1. Missing low-end engine sounds for Mig-21 and Dora, maybe other modules, after LShift-R restart. May return after a few minutes later. The bug persists despite many updates and repairs. For me it's important, because of Butt Kicker...

12900KF@5.4, 32GB DDR4@4000cl14g1, 4090, M.2, W10 Pro, Warthog HOTAS, ButtKicker, Reverb G2/OpenXR

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...