104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Greetings

Recently i've been wanting to scratch that multiplayer itch again so i've decided to hop on the 104th for the first time in a while.

However i have a problem where my game often crashes in big multiplayer games (used to happen on virtual aerobatics too). But anyway this isnt a tech support thread , i just wanted to ask what exacly happens with my aircraft when my game crashes. Does it just despawn or does it keep on flying out of control? I fear i may have killed a fellow Ka50 that was starting up when my game crashed as i was in a hover in front of him ... :S (If that pilot happens to read this , i'm sorry)

I don't want to get banned and i fear that , untill i fix these crashes this may happen on occasion as i like to fly formations and cover people a little when possible

Basically your plane just keeps going in the last direction you were moving until the client disconnects from the server... so you pretty much just vanish from the game when it crashes.

you don't have to worry about getting banned for things like that, accidents happen, and everyone has issues with dcs from time to time...

it's really easy to tell who's deliberately TKing, and who just doesn't know what their doing, or is having problems with their client...

My game crashes basically every 2nd sortie on the VA server, it's got a lot of junk that conflicts with other junk on it... but on the 104th it rarely ever crashes...

Edited by Hadwell
  • Like 1

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

The ...Leopard mission(Forgot the full name) lacks ammunitions or the staff to resupply the UH-1H in the most northern FOB(Dallas I believe). I tried it multiple times yesterday. One first has to fly to the airfield south west where all the other ground attack aircraft spawn and then fly back up again. Not a big problem but it adds some time to the mission, and gets cumbersome once one gets shot down.

I believe the FOB was on the Blue side that were deep into russian territory and were at risk of being flanked, according to the mission briefing.

The ...Leopard mission(Forgot the full name) lacks ammunitions or the staff to resupply the UH-1H

Thanks I'll take a look at this over the weekend.

d866SkC.jpg

RESTRICTED WEAPON MISSIONS NOW RUNNING!

All day today we will be running Restricted versions of Operation Bison East vs West and Operation Fire Shield

No AMRAAM or ET/ER/R77

Tomorrow will see the a return of Short Range Sunday

RVfiXCq.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Well... its been over 7 months and I still cannot connect or see the 104th

all of my friends are able to see it and I've tried almost every to get it working.

is there something wrong with my ip that wont let me see it?

Edited by SilentGun

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

is there something wrong with my ip that wont let me see it?

Possibly.

You should join the Help Desk channel on our Teamspeak server and someone from the Squadron will be along to help you when they can.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2422105']Possibly.

You should join the Help Desk channel on our Teamspeak server and someone from the Squadron will be along to help you when they can.

when can I expect to get service in the help desk because I have been there twice for about 2 1/2 hours each and no one showed up.

Link to my Imgur screenshots and motto

http://imgur.com/a/Gt7dF

One day in DCS... Vipers will fly along side Tomcats... Bugs with Superbugs, Tiffy's with Tornado's, Fulcrums with Flankers and Mirage with Rafales...

:)The Future of DCS is a bright one:)

when can I expect to get service in the help desk

When one of our members are online and available, we are not a business sir, we are only individuals trying to help you.

And keep in mind many of us live in Europe so we we're at work when you were in the Help Desk.

There are lots of us currently on Teamspeak right now and someone will be available to help you for at least the next 6 hours.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Quick question about Op. Leopard, is it intended that blue has only 1 air to air mig21? It has 2 dedicated ground attack slots for it that can't carry any missiles, while red has 4 mig21 that can all carry missiles.

As an aside, it might be a good idea to provide a couple extra slots for the 21s in general, as I'm seeing them maxed out frequently lately with only 4 per side. Maybe at the expense of a few less popular planes like the 29 if that's the issue.

Last Night I was on Operation Bison (Blue vs Red) and had an epic encounter with a Su-27... I was in Huey

After you watch the first seconds to see what was the mission you can jump to min 5:40 for the action :D

_tZ-d0LkekE

I like operation Bison, lots of jobs for helis :) .

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I think it would have been even more difficult given the fact I had no rudder control. I think the last Su27 pass blew off something on my tail be cause as soon as I slowed down the hell broke loose. I basically crashlanded as soft as I could and as close to the smoke as I could hoping for the "trigger" to work. :D

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

;2424490']Great video, really enjoyed watching it :D

I'm glad you liked the missions in Bison... it took me fooking AGES to get them all to work :)

Bison is the one I like most. Not only when I fly choppers. :thumbup:

A small thing would be that in the 1st manpad mission where you need to place them at the dam the brief says is GR44 but is more like GR43. Not such a big problem since we search for the Dam actually.

I didn't had time yet to fly the part with the reconstruction/resupplying of the SAM but it would be super to actually build with something like 4 chopper runs a big SAM in a very inconvenient place for the enemy.

Also some CA would be cool, but maybe if the server slots would be even more numerous.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I've had the RAE-RWR Expansion and Air Brake Beep mods installed for several months and have never had a problem connecting to the 104th. Last evening, I started to get the dreaded connection interrupted during what I believe was the integrity check. I disabled all of my mods and was able to connect. So, I started to enable them one by one until I found the culprits. When either of the above mods are enabled, I can't connect. Can anyone explain why suddenly these two mods would suddenly give me a connection issue? (I had also done a repair after disabling the mods).I've been able to re-create the issue a number of times by disabling and re-enabling those mods...so, I'm comfortable with the diagnosis.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]WIN 10, i7 10700, 32GB DDR4, RTX 2080 Super, Crucial 1TB SSD, Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD, TM Warthog with 10cm extension, TIR5, MFG Crosswind Pedals, Wheelstand Pro, LG 40" 4K TV, Razer Black Widow Ultimate KB[/size]

Seems like I fail integrity check aswell. I tried disabling RAE RWR mod but still get kicked, BUT I have a lot of other mods (including sound). Right now I don't have the energy to try them all. (too hot^^)

On a sidenote, there is some weird CTD with this aswell. Talon and me have both the same issue, if we connect to any other server, no problems. AFTER we try to connect to 104th & get booted and connect to any other server the game crashes. Is that normal after a failed integrity check?

Same issue here if I try to run the most important and needed rwr sound mod can't get into,server. Is their a specific version of the rwr mod we need or will work?

I7 4770k @ 4.6, sli 980 evga oc edition, ssdx2, Sony 55 inch edid hack nvidia 3dvision. Volair sim pit, DK2 Oculus Rift.