104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Read again, sir.

To make it simpler to you, what I meant was, I would rather have my opponents flying when I confront them (my idea of air to air combat really)

If I want to destroy ground things (parked planes included) , I have my A10 or su25.

And don't give me the soft core thing, flying the mig 21 when a lot of my opponent fly less hardcore planes aka FC3 level.

I have a bad K/D ratio, I get slammer to the face a lot and guess what, I don't complain, I go back to it each time. It is what it is I don't expect fairness when going up against modern jets.

So waste no energy on schooling me, go after the ppl that rage quit, ppl that alt tab during dog fight to make the server lag, and those who have this pathetic habit of disconnecting / reconnecting when they get shot down to keep a good K/D ratio.

As to which server I play on, I do what I want my good sir.

So see you there.

PS : about the wearing bright jackets, being in neat lines and shoot when told to, that was war 300 years ago. And it didn't please the soft core crowd back then. :P

Edited by Bidartarra
  • Like 1

People killing other clients on the ground is not rock and roll... We set up our missions to almost make it impossible for this to happen, however if a side chooses to try and SEAD an enemy airfield then attack it, this is not against the rules.

What is against our rules is attacking any player on the ground with anything but air to ground weapons or guns. Firing air to air missiles at people on the ground is against our server rules, so I will look into this, thanks for brining it up.

On another note....

Later on today (approx 17:00z) our server will be running a Ping Limit of 200 for approx 12 -16 hours while we test some network stability with low ping clients.

Sorry in advance if this wrecks anyone's weekend, but we have questions that need answers and this is one of our trouble shooting stages.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Read again, sir.

To make it simpler to you, what I meant was, I would rather have my opponents flying when I confront them (my idea of air to air combat really)

If I want to destroy ground things (parked planes included) , I have my A10 or su25.

And don't give me the soft core thing, flying the mig 21 when a lot of my opponent fly less hardcore planes aka FC3 level.

I have a bad K/D ratio, I get slammer to the face a lot and guess what, I don't complain, I go back to it each time. It is what it is I don't expect fairness when going up against modern jets.

So waste no energy on schooling me, go after the ppl that rage quit, ppl that alt tab during dog fight to make the server lag, and those who have this pathetic habit of disconnecting / reconnecting when they get shot down to keep a good K/D ratio.

As to which server I play on, I do what I want my good sir.

So see you there.

PS : about the wearing bright jackets, being in neat lines and shoot when told to, that was war 300 years ago. And it didn't please the soft core crowd back then. :P

Great post.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

Speaking of which.......will there be more slots allotted to each side in all missions for aircraft like the sabre mig15 and 21? I'm flying older aircraft more often now and want a challenge and rather than flying with hogs on blue for in a mig id rather be bright red shooting the hogs down in my mig lol. Just saying it would be nice to have that option every time i log in.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Until further notice our server ping limit will 250ms

Sadly we have had to take this action due to the increased instability with the latest update hosting clients with pings over 250.

We know this will affect many users who regularly enjoy flying with us but sadly our hands are tied for now, when the next update comes out we will re-evaluate the ping limit again and monitor the server performance and if we can.... we will raise the limit again.

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

With 1.5 coming shortly will the 104th be updating to the open beta or will you be remaining with the recent 1.2.16 until public release of 1.5?

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

;2468104']I think we will be joining every man and his dog and hosting in 1.2.5 when it is released :)

1.2.5? Don't you mean 1.5 or do I miss something?

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

This weekend on the 104th Server we have two events open to the public!

tO7Ptyql.jpg

Fighter Control will be available on our Teamspeak in the Dedicated Channels from 17:00z - 21:00z

QMsDGfxl.jpg

SARH Sunday will run from 11:00z on Sunday until the early hours of Monday morning to allow our American Friends to Fox 1 through the night!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

heheh!

yep ---- that's exactly what i do - every hop (maybe every other) i jump out so i can capture the tacview

but after i get back in, i write in the txt box that i did it because i was embarrassed of my score and i wanted to reset it

LOL

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter Control Event started with Guest Controller SDs0rch, a 104th Dedicated Server Veteran who is providing services for the Blue side.

Red side have been complimented with EWR systems on Operation Fireshield to help stand against the Blue Aggressors!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hey mav, could we get more than 15 seconds for getting out of restricted airspace? I was orbiting the T/A, bravo... and must have wandered into Charlie... read the message, turned around.. and it killed me. Same happened to another guy in our channel.

Maybe give us 45 seconds to a minute so we have time to react?

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo

What is that restricted airspace thingy?

If you enter, say... C area before B is cleared you get 15 seconds to get away from C, the server boots you to the menu (essentially killing you instantly).

Problem with it is if you are orbiting the T/A, and the next T/A is close by, you can cross into it without meaning to, which is what happened to me and another fellow. By the time you see the message it feels like it is too late.

5900X - 32 GB 3600 RAM - 1080TI

My Twitch Channel

~Moo