104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Hi, lately I get an error when trying to join the 104th server, there is a short loading attempt, but after that i get a popup saying "stream error"

I tried everything to fix my client, even downloaded a complete vanilla 1.5, but all the same error.

Maybe its something serverside? I found this forum post: http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=94118

A user said he got kicked and banned for a too high ping, maybe thats the problem?

Thanks in advance!

re: OpBison

either do 80s - night - or EvW

but not all at the same time

please

thank you

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Is 104th looking into using cribobs radio standalone mod?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

Is 104th looking into using cribobs radio standalone mod?

This please! Octuplefire mentioned something about you folks talking about including it, and I'm looking forward to it.

Edit: 1st post of 104th page...:vertag:

Edited by COLTROGUE
  • Like 1

Feel sad the 104th teamspeak feels so empty and people around full was magic now feels like dont fly DCS and move on like everyone else is.

Not everyone is willing to turn on TS3 app, inbuilt voice would solve lazy asses like mine :D

Reminder: Fighter pilots make movies. Bomber pilots make... HISTORY! :D | Also to be remembered: FRENCH TANKS HAVE ONE GEAR FORWARD AND FIVE BACKWARD :D

ಠ_ಠ

Not everyone is willing to turn on TS3 app, inbuilt voice would solve lazy asses like mine :D

It's seriously 3 clicks to get on TS if you already have it installed and 104th as bookmark, Click connect, choose 104th choose appropriate channel.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Anyone who knows anything but 104th and their ts knows that it's a cluster of veteran pilots trying to communicate with each other and noobies that don't know what key or switch to press. Radio Standalone offers the ability for the veterans to be able to communicate with each other while not being in the middle of a university seminar and how to work the A10. If people still want to go on the ts than go for it but it's a simple install for the 104th guys to do and adds another level of accessibility for those looking to get their fighter boners.

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

Op_Leopard will feature some SA342L tasked with Secondary target areas.

Also we'll be rolling out Su-33 on blue side under the Greek Faction, no less. Op_Fireshield will be the first with the changes with others following after in the coming days

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I think you understand me incorrect. I would love that radio mod to be on there. But it doesn't take away that it's very simple to join the Team speak. If Boberro is that lazy (what i can fully understand. That is what took me so long to learn these dam planes) than how in the hell did he ever configured his stick :)

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

RIPTIDE can we get some confirmation on the Simple Radio Standalone? Will you plan on implementing it to the server?

RIPTIDE can we get some confirmation on the Simple Radio Standalone? Will you plan on implementing it to the server?

It works on Player Exports, right? That's disallowed atm.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

It doesn't run on display ports tho. I'd talk to Cribob and ask him. Buddyspike is running it with no issues.

It works on Player Exports, right? That's disallowed atm.

Yes it only needs the player export to get the status of each radio. You can leave off the other two(?) export options.

You probably know this but Player export just gives stuff like HSI heading, and all the flight specific instruments, nothing sensitive or controversial AFAIK.

Sensors, rwr, radar export etc are all covered by the sensor export option which isnt needed.

It will work with player export turned off but all aircraft will work like FC 3 aircraft.

PM if you want any more information :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

Yes it only needs the player export to get the status of each radio. You can leave off the other two(?) export options.

You probably know this but Player export just gives stuff like HSI heading, and all the flight specific instruments, nothing sensitive or controversial AFAIK.

Sensors, rwr, radar export etc are all covered by the sensor export option which isnt needed.

It will work with player export turned off but all aircraft will work like FC 3 aircraft.

PM if you want any more information :)

THanks for the post here.

We're looking into it. If and when it's installed and enabled we'll update this thread.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

If Boberro is that lazy (what i can fully understand. That is what took me so long to learn these dam planes) than how in the hell did he ever configured his stick :)

Boberro has been flying on the 104th for as long as I can remember. He says almost nothing, pertaining to the mission, to no one. That's just how it is.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

THanks for the post here.

We're looking into it. If and when it's installed and enabled we'll update this thread.

We'll be implementing this over the next day or so.

EDIT: SimpleRadio is now installed. IP = 208.94.240.34

Edited by RIPTIDE

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

We'll be implementing this over the next day or so.

EDIT: SimpleRadio is now installed. IP = 208.94.240.34

That's great! Thanks for trying it.

You might be interested in this document to help come up with a frequency plan and just for more information in general.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1tzd996zJ1t0heZ-t1PpL7vNUIZbXl7pI6De0GThN1Qw/edit?usp=drive_web

Please let me know how it goes or if you want any changes :)

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord