104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

;2845722']Thanks for the hard work on the SimpleRadio Ciri.

It's installed on our server now and seems to be working very well indeed, great work sir!

Great! Glad to hear it :)

Out of interest, are you letting both sides hear each other or have you turned on coalition limiting for the audio on the server?

Scripts: Complete Transport And Logistics Deployment - CTLD / CTLD Examples - Lots of example of how to use CTLD

CSAR Script - Downed Pilot Rescue / Dedicated Server Script - Automatically launch DCS Multiplayer server at startup

Range Scoring Script - Get scores and counts hits on targets for gunnery or bombs / SimpleSlotBlock - Multiplayer dynamic Slot Blocking Script

Projects: DCS-SimpleRadio Standalone - DCS Radio Integration for All Aircraft - NO TeamSpeak Required! :)

DCS-SimpleRadio Troubleshooting Post / DCS-SimpleRadio Free Support Channel on Discord

For 104th Admin:

when I lunch DCS-Simple Standalone with IP: 208.94.240.34 for the 104th this happens: I can enter the MP server, choose a slot, aprox. after 5-6 min. I get "server timed out" and I get kicked out from MP.

happened 4 times yesterday night.

only after I 'stop server' in DCS-SimpleRadio server app I can fly steady with no problem on the 104th MP server.

Edited by Mowgli

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel i5 4690K | ASUS Z-97PRO Gaming Mobo | Nvidia Gigabyte GTX970 3.5/0.5 GB Windforce3 | G.Skill Ripjaws-X 2x8GB DDR3 1600Mhz | Samsung Evo 120GB SSD | Win10 Pro | Antec 750w 80 Bronze Modular

For 104th Admin:

when I lunch DCS-Simple Standalone with IP: 208.94.240.34 for the 104th this happens: I can enter the MP server, choose a slot, aprox. after 5-6 min. I get "server timed out" and I get kicked out from MP.

happened 4 times yesterday night.

only after I 'stop server' in DCS-SimpleRadio server app I can fly steady with no problem on the 104th MP server.

That's interesting. We'll have to keep a note of that and any other reports that are similar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Website offline?

Intel i7-14700@5.6GHz | MSI RTX4080 Super SuprimX | Corsair V. 32GB@6400MHz. | Samsung 1TB 990 PRO SSD (Win10Homex64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

Greetings,

I went on the 104th last night and flew the MIG-29 for the first time (after doing the training in SP and read the manual). All my experience in DCS is A-G (KA-50, SU-25T, A-10C, Huey). So... I am ashamed and livid at myself cause I shot down a friendly (Mirage 2000 that I forgot the name off). I am so sorry fellow simmer. I did read the manual and did the training as stipulated above.

How come the manual says that on the HUD "friendly have an identification marking in the form of a second row of dots positioned above the main one". So, I locked on and shot at a single row of dots on my HUD... and it was a friendly. I just don't understand. I apologized and left the server since I don't belong there as I don't know what I'm doing.

Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Again, sorry fellow simmer for shooting at you. :cry:

Humm, I was indeed in electro-optical. Thanks for your response.

Yep. EOS can't tell the difference between friend or foe. Press I to turn on the radar for a second after you've locked them, it will tell you if they're enemy or not.

DCS modules are built up to a spec, not down to a schedule.

In order to utilize a system to your advantage, you must know how it works.

Greetings,

I went on the 104th last night and flew the MIG-29 for the first time (after doing the training in SP and read the manual). All my experience in DCS is A-G (KA-50, SU-25T, A-10C, Huey). So... I am ashamed and livid at myself cause I shot down a friendly (Mirage 2000 that I forgot the name off). I am so sorry fellow simmer. I did read the manual and did the training as stipulated above.

How come the manual says that on the HUD "friendly have an identification marking in the form of a second row of dots positioned above the main one". So, I locked on and shot at a single row of dots on my HUD... and it was a friendly. I just don't understand. I apologized and left the server since I don't belong there as I don't know what I'm doing.

Can someone be kind enough to point me in the right direction? Again, sorry fellow simmer for shooting at you. :cry:

Don't worry mate.

You are not the first and you won't be the last. :pilotfly:

EDIT: It wasn't me you shot.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Win10 64, Asus Maximus VIII Formula, i5 6600K, Geforce 980 GTX Ti, 32 GB Ram, Samsung EVO SSD.

Any chance of you guys updating the OP with current version info and mods (DCS simpleradiostandalone). I'm not able to go through so many pages of posts to find out what I need to know

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i Second that , but in case you were wondering, SimpleRadio is now installed. IP = 208.94.240.34

Someone has to be on the server and on the same frequency as you are, I doubt people would be on SRS on the 104th anyways you're more likely to find it on buddyspike or TAW

Know and use all the capabilities in your airplane. If you don't, sooner or later, some guy who does use them all will kick your ass.

— Dave 'Preacher' Pace, USN.

In Operation Fire Shield neither the M2K nor the Mig21 can load a center fuel tank right now. Is this a bug or intended? Thanks.

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Need center fuel tank on the mig-21...

My youtube channel Remember: the fun is in the fight, not the kill, so say NO! to the AIM-120.

System specs:ROG Maximus XI Hero, Intel I9 9900K, 32GB 3200MHz ram, EVGA 1080ti FTW3, Samsung 970 EVO 1TB NVME, 27" Samsung SA350 1080p, 27" BenQ GW2765HT 1440p, ASUS ROG PG278Q 1440p G-SYNC

Controls: Saitekt rudder pedals,Virpil MongoosT50 throttle, warBRD base, CM2 stick, TrackIR 5+pro clip, WMR VR headset.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]