104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

External fuel tanks are unavailable for the Mig-21 and Mirage for all missions. It's been like that for quite some time now. Also I haven't been able to establish a connection with SimpleRadio.

I don't test for bugs, but when I do I do it in production.

External fuel tanks are unavailable for the Mig-21 and Mirage for all missions. It's been like that for quite some time now.

Again, is this by design or a mistake? It irks me when I see F-15s with 3 drop tanks.:huh:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

heh! don't get too bent outta shape - i can fly in formation with an eagle in full burner - while i am not in burner ----- got a video to prove it too

they want to "burn all the way to bullseye" ---- so they take three bags, they don't realize it takes full burner to fly with three bags, and there's so much weight and drag that their top speed is dirt

there's no advantage

newbs...

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again, is this by design or a mistake? It irks me when I see F-15s with 3 drop tanks.:huh:

Again, this is a regular issue with DCS updates scrambling the warehouse file within the mission file. It'll be fixed. It's a regular thing with most updates.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Again, this is a regular issue with DCS updates scrambling the warehouse file within the mission file. It'll be fixed. It's a regular thing with most updates.

This is fixed now on next rotate. ie. Full loadouts available for MiG-21/Mirage/F-5

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

This is fixed now on next rotate. ie. Full loadouts available for MiG-21/Mirage/F-5

Thank you so much!:thumbup:

P-51D | Fw 190D-9 | Bf 109K-4 | Spitfire Mk IX | P-47D | WW2 assets pack | F-86 | Mig-15 | Mig-21 | Mirage 2000C | A-10C II | F-5E | F-16 | F/A-18 | Ka-50 | Combined Arms | FC3 | Nevada | Normandy | Straight of Hormuz | Syria

Why is that in Operation Norther Light the F-5's spawn all the way at Mozdok? If it's because of the air to ground? Please assign some of them to another airfield a bit closer to Bulls. We already have a disadvantage in range and speed. Also on the opposite side it's kind of far.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Why is that in Operation Norther Light the F-5's spawn all the way at Mozdok? If it's because of the air to ground? Please assign some of them to another airfield a bit closer to Bulls. We already have a disadvantage in range and speed. Also on the opposite side it's kind of far.

Yes F-5s are only set to air to ground currently in Northern Light. This is mainly due to the other airfields slots being maxed out, so will need to cut back the more commonly used slot if we do.

I may have a look at this in future but it won't be anytime soon, unless another admin wants to try find space for them.

Okay.. But there are two closer airfields if i'm correct. They are both maxed out? Not that it's a huge problem. Flying the F-5 is the main thing... It's more about the experience anyway. Kills are hard to get with this thing. I'm happy i already got 4 kills and one of them a guns kill on F-15. That made it all worth the money :)

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Is simple radio standalone working?? I cant seem to be able to connect to the given IP of Simple radio.

Also if possible can the 104th server make a list of common frequencies for both sides, Like for an example Blue would have

XXX.xx for CAP.

XXX.xx for Ground attacker.

XXX.xx for Helicopters.

XXX.XX for GCI .

the same as well for Red side . That way when ever any newcomer joins at any given time the freqs are already established and no need to ask on the Chat what Freq for what.

Thank you in advance.

We plan to keep F10, it helps users who are not good with navigation.

F5 should not work in our server, if its on at the moment its not intended to be, we will have a look at our missions over the next day or so and make sure it is selected as off on all of them.

Thanks for the heads up!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

I think i might have found a bug/problem on the Map Operation Northern Light.

When you use the first Spawn for the Gazelle SA 342M as the Red side

(Farp in DK 78 ) both me and my friend were unable to arm.

We request to be armed but never get a Copy or any weapons (or fuel)

But if we try with the 342Ms based at Krymsk there is no problem.

Could it be a bug with the Farp / Mission?.

Is there currently any mission with AWACS in rotation? Couldn't find any. If so, whats mission name, and at which time GMT does it start?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Is there currently any mission with AWACS in rotation? Couldn't find any. If so, whats mission name, and at which time GMT does it start?

Not at this time.

Our server does not run missions based on time, we have a script running that detects when DCS has crashed then restarts the server selecting at random one of the 8 missions we have for Multiplayer.

I know you have asked a few times about a time table we posted earlier in the year, sadly that has gone out the proverbial window. Due to the instability of the sim this year and the fact that many of the hardcore DCS community have taken time off from the sim, we decided to ramp down our activity for a while.

Over the run up to Christmas we expect to have this train up and running again, and are in the planning stages of setting up new events for later this year.

We have no plans to reintroduce AWACS at this stage, however that could change.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad