104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

My problem is the ping not the servers.

Buddy spike server is cool but my ping isnt there with more than 200. On 104 I get 150 ma

EDIT: seems like im banned on BUDDY SIKE server dont know why as I dont play there. :(

Edited by dartuil

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Hey guys,

Just a quick update from our end.

We are currently in the process of upgrading our hardware for our dedicated box, sadly this has not gone as straight forward as we hoped and has caused some delays.

We have just finished resolving these issues and are now in the process of getting these upgraded parts to our machine.

We hope to have the box back up and running shortly, our target is for next weekend (no promises tho), so please bear with us while we get this sorted!

Thanks for your patience

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Pls be aware: there is a FAKE 104th Server up ATM.

Pls do not join it.

The real 104th server is down atm.

On notice they banned our members upon complaining. It has a bad ping and it is theft of intellectual property. So pls support us, by not supporting them.

This is the fake server's IP: 183.50.118.34:10308

Thank you, S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Pls be aware: there is a FAKE 104th Server up ATM.

Pls do not join it.

The real 104th server is down atm.

On notice they banned our members upon complaining. It has a bad ping and it is theft of intellectual property. So pls support us, by not supporting them.

This is the fake server's IP: 183.50.118.34:10308

Thank you, S!

Noted, thanks Iron!

#CHOPPERLIVESMATTER

http://www.aircombatgroup.co.uk/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2957620']...

We hope to have the box back up and running shortly, ...

39292-microsoft-flight-simulator-v3-0-dos-screenshot-ready-for-takeoff.gif

MP without 104th SERVER...

• Like 1

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

Do you think we could get more 2.0.4 operations going on? After the last update it is running just as smooth if not better than the Caucusus theater.

Asus ROG Maximus X Apex//Core I7 8700K @ 5.3Ghz //32GB DDR4 RAM//Asus 3090 RTX//4K monitor w/ TrackIR 5

Finally! SERVER BACK ONLINE

Thank you all for your patience!

104th Server IP: 208.94.240.34

Teamspeak IP: 96.94.104.129 // pass: phoenix

DCS Simple Radio: 208.94.240.34

Server version: 1.5.5.58891.190

MBJxRhR.jpg

MBJxRhR

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

Do you think we could get more 2.0.4 operations going on? After the last update it is running just as smooth if not better than the Caucusus theater.

Yes mate. We used the downtime for some NTTR testing and prospecting, and hosting in 2.0 will become something regular in the near future. currently we are working on the missions.

We are very happy with the Nevada update, it gives us many options now, which we will use by all means.

Most probably we will have fixed NTTR nights every week to begin with and see from there where it goes.

So keep an eye out, there is some good stuff coming along the way.

S!

• Like 1

Heatblur Simulations

It's not even trolling if it's completely true.

Jack why don't you take a break mate with the negativity.

Yes we get it you dont like our server .... well guess what .... we dont give a flying hoot about what you think mate!

And neither does anyone else.

Cry all you want .... troll all you want mate .... we are still the most popular MP server in the entire sim..... all your hiding behind a keyboard bitching will never change that!

More people enjoy flying with us than in any other server... so do us all a favour and shut up mate... no one cares about you or what you think about us. And no ammount of hate spreading is ever going to pull people away from our server no matter how much you would like to think it does.

People have fun flying in our server .... no amount of trolling from people like you will change that.... get over it!

Edited by [Maverick]
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2969896']Jack why don't you take a break mate with the negativity.

Yes we get it you dont like our server .... well guess what .... we dont give a flying hoot about what you think mate!

And neither does anyone else.

Cry all you want .... troll all you want mate .... we are still the most popular MP server in the entire sim..... all your hiding behind a keyboard bitching will never change that!

More people enjoy flying with us than in any other server... so do us all a favour and shut up mate... no one cares about you or what you think about us. And no ammount of hate spreading is ever going to pull people away from our server no matter how much you would like to think it does.

People have fun flying in our server .... no amount of trolling from people like you will change that.... get over it!

Awfully hostile over a few short posts, did I hit a nerve?

It's just a game lad chill out.

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Lol I love it!

Yes you hit a nerve, so much so that I have done you the favour of adding you to our firewall list so you can never connect to the server again.

Now you shouldn't even see it in the list mate!

This should hopefully make things better for you, so when you load up DCS and sort the the servers by how many clients are flying in them... you won't see our server at the top of the list ;)

Best of luck, champ!

S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2969943']Lol I love it!

Yes you hit a nerve, so much so that I have done you the favour of adding you to our firewall list so you can never connect to the server again.

This should hopefully make things better for you, so when you load up DCS and sort the the servers by how many clients are flying in them... you won't see our server at the top of the list ;)

Best of luck, champ!

S!

Nice one mate! Appreciate it! :yay:

• Like 1

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;2969943']Lol I love it!

Best of luck, champ!

S!

LOL Mav, I am having a serious chuckle here, I mean I don't get it. The dude hates us so much so, that he has our homepage in his sig.

LOL?

I mean, srsly, what is the deal here. Why do that Operator Jack? But, huh, let me correct myself, I don't want really an answer.

We very much care about criticism in a constructive way, but a constant badmouthing deserves sometimes just that: to be shut down.

So there you go, you got what you wanted. No more 104th in the list - ever.

Thank you Mav, was about time.

S!

Heatblur Simulations

We very much care about criticism in a constructive way

I'll leave some constructive criticism then and be on my way.

The missions on your server don't feel like missions, more mindless fly to bulls and shoot at things while attackers do their own thing.

Integrate the mission so that fighters and attackers co-operate, mindless airquake is fine, you can still do that but your missions often leave little room for co-operation between roles because the ground targets never have a CAP threat near them.

Make it feel like playing an objective counts instead of what you have now. I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, perhaps just one of the more vocal ones.

No doubt you'll completely ignore this anyway because it seems you've some hubris about your status as a server in a videogame.

• Like 1

/да бойз/

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]