104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Is the server coming back to the release version now that 1.5.6 is live?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Hi 104th ! :)

With last Tacview versions a host side playback delay has been implemented to prevent cheating:

823932618534223872b.jpg

Do you intend to use it on your server, so we can finally enjoy to understand and debrief our fights ?

My squad mates and I wait for it since very long time.

Regards.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Intel I7 8700K / RTX 3080 / 32Go DDR4 PC21300 G.Skill Ripjaws V / MSI Z370 Gaming Pro Carbon / Cooler Master Silent Pro Gold - 1000W / Noctua NH-D14 / Acer XB270HUDbmiprz 27" G-synch 144Hz / SSD Samsung 860EVO 250Go + 1To / Cooler Master HAF X / Warthog+VPC WarBRD / Thrustmaster TPR / Track-IR v5 + Track Clip Pro / Windows 11 64bits.

Hi 104th ! :)

With last Tacview versions a host side playback delay has been implemented to prevent cheating:

Do you intend to use it on your server, so we can finally enjoy to understand and debrief our fights ?

My squad mates and I wait for it since very long time.

Regards.

This would be very nice. Especially to find out where all the RBS15s go sometimes.

Trying to hunt down some MP bugs atm but client tracks are like 99% [that hyperbole] corrupt.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

*unexpected flight behaviour* Oh shiii*** ! What ? Why ? What is happening ?

Sure would like to fly helos on the 104th but Simshaker doesn't work, I assume because some sort of export is disabled ont eh server. I assume this isn't going to change any time soon? Once you fly with Simshaker, there's no going back.

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

34" UltraWide 3440x1440 Curved Monitor, 21" Touch Screen MFD monitor, TIR5

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

Sure would like to fly helos on the 104th but Simshaker doesn't work, I assume because some sort of export is disabled ont eh server. I assume this isn't going to change any time soon? Once you fly with Simshaker, there's no going back.

Which export is needed for Sim shaker?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

64th "Scorpions" Aggressor Squadron

Discord: 64th Aggressor Squadron

TS: 195.201.110.22

I have noticed that the server is disconnecting people every hour or so recently; is this something that is a DCS issue, or server issue or ? I mean, is someone trying to fix the problem at all?

I remember a year or more ago the disconnects/crashes were actually less frequent, which is odd. :huh:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I have noticed that the server is disconnecting people every hour or so recently; is this something that is a DCS issue, or server issue or ? I mean, is someone trying to fix the problem at all?

I remember a year or more ago the disconnects/crashes were actually less frequent, which is odd. :huh:

It is highly recommended for users to have an autoexec.cfg placed in their Config folder in Saved Games to avoid such disconnects, this file contains parameters that raise the up/downstream of the clients connection thus highly reducing the chance of a disconnect or timeout.

You can grab the file here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/37bejnkzp2sll1g/autoexec.cfg

just simply place this file into your C:\Users\<name>\Saved Games\DCS\Config folder and you will see the difference.

Edited by Mustang

;3052345']Operation Backfire changed to Restricted Weapons

No AMRAAM, R77, R27ER or R27ET

good! i appreciate your work to add variety to the server mission line-up

here's a question.. can we have bison returned to "normal" weapons again?

just for a change

think about it.... : )

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

good! i appreciate your work to add variety to the server mission line-up

just for a change

think about it.... : )

• Like 1

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

It is highly recommended for users to have an autoexec.cfg placed in their Config folder in Saved Games to avoid such disconnects, this file contains parameters that raise the up/downstream of the clients connection thus highly reducing the chance of a disconnect or timeout.

You can grab the file here

http://www.mediafire.com/file/37bejnkzp2sll1g/autoexec.cfg

just simply place this file into your C:\Users\<name>\Saved Games\DCS\Config folder and you will see the difference.

Hmm, I will try that thank you.

The scary thing is when people drop from the server (that I saw), everyone seems to drop.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Which export is needed for Sim shaker?

Looks like "Allow Player Export" has now been enabled and SimShaker now works on the server :thumbup:

Intel 9600K@4.9GHz, Asus Z390, 32GB DDR4, EVGA RTX 3070, Custom Water Cooling, 970 EVO 1TB NVMe

My Pit Build, VKB Gunfighter Pro w/WH Grip, TMWH Throttle, MFG Crosswinds W/Combat Pedals, Cougar MFDs, Custom A-10C panels, Custom Helo Collective, SimShaker with Transducer

We currently have no plans to change this back, most of our missions have the the AMRAAM included, this gives the F-15 the advantage in BVR.

We wanted one mission on our list that gives the Russian Aircraft the advantage instead of the F-15 with the AMRAAM.

Sharing is caring :)

edit: To clarify, when I say give the Russian aircraft the advantage I mean in Operation Bison we have given the Russians the R27-ER and the F-15s only get the Aim7. Backfire has no AMRAAM for the F-15 but its Aim7 vs R-27R and R-27T which is more of a balanced set up with no clear advantage for either side.

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Looks like "Allow Player Export" has now been enabled and SimShaker now works on the server :thumbup:

Player Export has now been disabled again and SimShaker is back to not working tonight :huh:

Just wanted to say how much I appreciate this server, even though its terrible for my K/D ratio! :P

I especially like the fact that you took the time to (pre)program waypoints and mission goals for different flights. I usually fly the Mirage, and always take the time to do at least one CAP flight according to the mission brief. Sometimes this even results in a kill against an unwary enemy striker :)

So thanks again. And a quick question. How often does the server rotate missions, and how many does it have in total? Thanks :)

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Player Export has now been disabled again and SimShaker is back to not working tonight :huh:

We'll take a look at these exports over the weekend for you and post an update.

So thanks again. And a quick question. How often does the server rotate missions, and how many does it have in total? Thanks smile.gif

Glad you're enjoying it! :)

We have 10 missions in total that vary between 4, 5 and 6 hour time limits. There are messages that pop up an hour before the server restart time, then again at 30, 20 and 10 minutes before the restart.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Please replace Kazakhstan Su27 (Leave them for Borat) skins with Russian Airforce Standard. :)

e52ec8aa96_BORAT.jpg

Немој ништа силом, узми већи чекић!

MSI Tomahawk MAX | Ryzen 7 3700x | 32GB DDR4 3200MHz | RX 5700 XT OC Red Dragon 8GB | VPC Throttle CM3 + VPC Constellation ALPHA on VPC WarBRD Base | HP Reverb G2

Youtube Follow Me on TWITCH! 

;3053157']We currently have no plans to change this back, most of our missions have the the AMRAAM included, this gives the F-15 the advantage in BVR.

We wanted one mission on our list that gives the Russian Aircraft the advantage instead of the F-15 with the AMRAAM.

Sharing is caring :)

edit: To clarify, when I say give the Russian aircraft the advantage I mean in Operation Bison we have given the Russians the R27-ER and the F-15s only get the Aim7. Backfire has no AMRAAM for the F-15 but its Aim7 vs R-27R and R-27T which is more of a balanced set up with no clear advantage for either side.

LoL doesn't really matter what you do. F-15 still has advantage. Pretty easy to close in to a flight of six Flankers and TWS them with AIM-9 and get the seventh with AIM-7. To give the Flankers more chance to win we have to decrease the speed of the F-15 to below Mach 1. Or to finally fix the guidance of the ER.

Go in close, and when you think you are too close, go in closer.

Please replace Kazakhstan Su27 (Leave them for Borat) skins with Russian Airforce Standard. :)

Please please please this.

It seems like every single SU-27 is the Kazakhstan skin, unless its the Cold War mission.

Su-27 has so many good skins, all 3 of the standard ones are great. (Standard Old is my favorite for that cold war aesthetic)

Having all the Su-27's be Kazak would be like having all the F-15's be Aggressors or something.

Which by the way wouldn't be a bad idea for the Red Side. Since the 104th insists on having every plane on every side, contrasting skins would be a good move.

Blue Su-27's = Kazak, Ukraine

Red Su-27's = Russian/Soviet

Blue MiG-29S/A = Ukraine

Red MiG-29S/A = Russian/Soviet

Blue F-15's = Standard US and Israel

Red F-15's = Agressors and Splinter

Blue Mirage = France

REd Mirage = UAE

See what I'm getting at? Blue Flag does a good job at having contrasting skins for airframes that are on both sides. This helps SOOOO much when you get into a merge with an aircraft and theres no way to tell if its friendly in the middle of a dogfight.

Every airframe has enough skins to make this happen

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]