104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Got 4 kills in 1 sortie (Gazelle!) few days ago (on this server), if anyone is interested: https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=3198336#post3198336

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

PuffyTron is teamkilling (not doing IFF checks it seems). Please kick him.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hey all,

Failing integrity check on 104th now? I only have 104th Texture pack installed? Anyway around this or am I screwed. :(

As per release of 1.5.7 ED considers any texture mod (terrain) as possible cheating (personally as long time 104th texture mod user I do not get why), so they decided to make it fail the IC. There was a discussion about that topic here in the forums to the point the thread was locked.

For now: 1.5.7 fly with stock terrain if you are a MP-guy as I am.

Superb texture work by Mustang sadly missed.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

Hey guys, if you are a member in the DCS MP Addicts group, pls partake in this poll:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/DCSMPA/permalink/492229167796874/

We want to host one night of the week the so called "Nellis Night" - which means we will probably shut down the main server during that time to host a full blown 104th mission on Nevada. (We won't do Normandy.)

In the poll pls select the day that you would prefer us to host "Nellis Night". If you don't have facebook, leave us a reply here.

Please don't make choices like "Monday, because I don't fly mondays" - Pls select or tell us the day where you would actually want to fly in Nevada.

If you do not want Nellis Night, simply tell us, or select the respective option in the poll.

Thank you, S!

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Since it's gonna be DCS 2.0, will CA module be enabled? (1st person view for SAM units for example) Would be awesome!

How would I remove the mod? Is there an uninstall guide?

First question: how did you install it? Did you copy the files into DCS directly or did you use JSGME tool (highly recommended for any mods!!!). With JSGME it´s simple: just deactivate it.

If you copied the files into DCS directory and let them overwrite it´s a bit more tricky. First run a cleanup and a repair (guide by SkateZilla....follow the steps....if you are not familiar with cmd lines.....don´t worry...not hard to learn.... https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=114030 ). You may also run through this process by using SkateZilla´s tool (link below)

If you still get a IC problem thereafter note down the left over files that cause a problem and search for them manually, delete them, then again do a repair, use DCS Updater GUI utility latest build by SkateZilla https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=160053

Hope you get along. Let us know.

Willy

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]my rig specs: i7-4790K CPU 4.50GHz, 32GB RAM, 64bit WIN10, NVidia GeForce GTX 980 Ti, SSD+

A10C, UH-1H, M2C, F5E, Gazelle, KA 50, F18C, DCS 2.5x OB

On OP Fireshield, it is 100 km from heli spawn till bullseye (around 30 min flight). Please make them spawn on a FARP just 30-50 km from bulls. Thanks!

Mig15vs f86.... says 1800 as the time... I live in Minnesota USA. Not sure what time that equates to. Would like to enter just want to make sure that when I'm done at 4pm wrk,I can still do it in the event

Also how do you check my ping with your server so that I know that my speed is good to go?

Thanks guys

This Friday is

"NELLIS NIGHT"

We will host Friday 28th from 1800Zulu, all night until Saturday Morning in Nevada in 2.1

We will have between 2 and 4 brand new missions ready for you!

Join us!

Until then - here is a little taste of how we train in Nevada. Enjoy.

[YOUTUBE]
[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by IronMike
event start time changed to 1800Zulu

Heatblur Simulations

Please feel free to contact me anytime, either via PM here, on the forums, or via email through the contact form on our homepage.

http://www.heatblur.com/

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

2 hours to go till our Nellis Night on the 104th server!

From 18:00z until tomorrow morning we will exclusively hosting in Nevada, come along and join us, we are hoping to get 50+ over the evening and will be making this a weekly thing!

H9FFsPQ.jpg

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3206883']2 hours to go till our Nellis Night on the 104th server!

From 18:00z until tomorrow morning we will exclusively hosting in Nevada, come along and join us, we are hoping to get 50+ over the evening and will be making this a weekly thing!

H9FFsPQ.jpg

And here I am without my desert camo.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What the frak man, I get home looking forward to some 2.1 with you guys and you already switched back to 1.5

2.1 is to unstable it seams. I tried to join but got just 30 minutes and the server crashed twice. We need a dedicated server core that runs smoothly

Lots of stability problems last night as you guys will have noticed.

We are going to try again next week with a mission built again from scratch in the latest version of NTTR, hopefully this will lead to more stability.

Thanks for everyone who joined / tried to join! We actually got off to a great start and had some intense fights just north of Vegas in the weeds so it wasn't a total disaster.

Hopefully next week will be even better with no surprise updates on the day of the event!

See you then, S!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

This is good stuff, looking forward to it as well...sad part is I'll out traveling every Friday in August so I'll miss them.

Right as I got 2 OA updated and then signed in last night, we had to rotate back.

Hopefully the 2.5 merge occurs soon so this can be an everyday thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

VR Cockpit (link):

Custom Throttletek F/A-18C Throttle w/ Hall Sensors + Otto switches | Slaw Device RX Viper Pedals w/ Damper | VPC T-50 Base + 15cm Black Sahaj Extension + TM Hornet or Warthog Grip | Super Warthog Wheel Stand Pro | Steelcase Leap V2 + JetSeat SE

VR Rig:

Pimax 5K+ | ASUS ROG Strix 1080Ti | Intel i7-9700K | Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Master | Corsair H115i RGB Platinum | 32GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB 3200 | Dell U3415W Curved 3440x1440

s8jXjCL.jpg

Friday night is NELLIS NIGHT on the 104th Server!

The action starts in the desert from 18:00z, we've been busy all week building a new mission from scratch in the NTTR map and stability testing is looking great!

See you guys for some madness in Vegas tomorrow!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Awesome! Hope you added enough Mistrals! :D