104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Would it be possible to add another set of 4 MiG-21s to the server missions? They could be at separate airfields or co-located.

Yes, similarly, can there be about 4 Iranian F-5s for red and 4 Saudi Arabian F-5s for blue?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

;4184299']Yes' date=' I'll try and add some more Mig-21s where I can find space, sadly it will probably end up being a little bit out of the way but I'll get you guys as close as I can.[/quote']

That's actually a good thing!:thumbup:

I need some time and distance to accelerate to M2.0, overwhelming majority of scenarios put it too close to the action.

Maverick, I have a question regarding valid loadouts. The other day, while flying on your server, I took a Harrier and armed for Iron Hand (1 or 2) and it includes 4x Mk.20 Rockeye IIs. In the banned list, it includes "CBU", which should include the Mk.20. I used the F10 Validate option and the response was that my load out was good to go.

I'm not sure how the CTLD validates the load out, but I wanted to bring it to your attention.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPU - Intel 8088 @ 4.77 MHz; Memory - 128KB; 360KB double-sided

5 1/4" full-height floppy disk drive; 10MB Seagate ST-412 hard drive

JG-1 MiG-21bis Checklist

A little rant to all players: Whats the point of not being on srs and teamspeak?

Last sunday when i was online it was 50+ players on the server. There were two players on 257.8 and 3 players on 243.0. On TS there were only 3 guys on in room.

Big fakking shame of all the introverted players, who are to afraid to socialize!!

Edited by Skyracer

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

A little rant to all players: Whats the point of not being on srs and teamspeak?

Last sunday when i was online it was 50+ players on the server. There were two players on 257.8 and 3 players on 243.0. On TS there were only 3 guys on in room.

Big fakking shame of all the introverted players, who are to afraid to socialize!!

We have our own reasons for not talking through SRS or TS. I usually connect to SRS and answer someone for confirming that his SRS was ok. I play DCS mostly at night when the wife's sleeping, I really dont want to wake her up with my broken english then being told to stop the game and asked to go to sleep lol.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I would love to participate in SRS and TS, but unfortunately I do not speak English and I can only use it to inform when I block or I am blocked by allies and avoid franticides.

I have not participated for a few days because I have noticed strange behaviors in the AIM-120C, as the partner shows in his Tackview and when I reported it, I was insulted by another user, which has discouraged me a lot.

But I still consider the 104th the best server.

What is problem with the aim 120c?

We have our own reasons for not talking through SRS or TS. I usually connect to SRS and answer someone for confirming that his SRS was ok. I play DCS mostly at night when the wife's sleeping, I really dont want to wake her up with my broken english then being told to stop the game and asked to go to sleep lol.

Have you consider building a game room/mancave? Or buy a bigger house?

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Have you consider building a game room/mancave? Or buy a bigger house?

There are many things in my life which require more attentions/priorities than building bigger house just so I could freely gaming. Thank you very much.

We are adding the F-16C and F/A-18C back on to the same sides in the server starting from today to trial the Datalink sharing.

So far Operation Desert Thunder is the only mission with this set up, if there are no problems we will farm this set up out to some other missions too but still keep some scenarios with both aircraft separated.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;4195621']We are adding the F-16C and F/A-18C back on to the same sides in the server starting from today to trial the Datalink sharing.

So far Operation Desert Thunder is the only mission with this set up, if there are no problems we will farm this set up out to some other missions too but still keep some scenarios with both aircraft separated.

I'm not oppose of the idea. But i think it kills a lot of fun and it might increase the risk of TK. Maybe put all Nato fighters on one side and all the shit hole fighters on red side. And maybe give them F-14A since Iran has them.

Edited by Skyracer

Well this bug is not new in DCS. You should post it on bug section to get Dev attention. Its not easy to reproduce and can be random with unknown condition to trigger it. But I've been shot with 2 Amraams by 104th Maverick in close range and surprisingly had survived. Out of curiosity I reviewed the tacview only to found out that both missiles vanished after I dove and notched, he probably pretty upset if he ever saw that lol.

Edited by Oceandar

As of now we will be rolling back our server to 2.5.5.41962 Open Beta due to the instability in DCS WORLD on the new 2.5.6 patch, We apologize for any inconvenience. As we all know this is OPEN BETA and we cannot expect everything to be smooth all the time.

;4209808']As of now we will be rolling back our server to 2.5.5.41962 Open Beta due to the instability in DCS WORLD on the new 2.5.6 patch' date=' We apologize for any inconvenience. As we all know this is OPEN BETA and we cannot expect everything to be smooth all the time.[/quote']

This is a sad moment for the history of mankind. I managed make 2.5.6 run after a couple of false positive virus reports.

Will the server be updated or run on old version?

We are not sure mate, so far 2.5.6 is pretty horrific for MP stability, we suspect a massive memory leak associated with having clients spawning on the carrier.

We are waiting to see some test results from across the community before we go full yarr on it.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

Player stats seems to messed up too. Just flew couple of minutes and my stats said I was killed 3 times lol.

Mine was reversed i had 5 kills with 3 aim 120s? ;)

Have not updated to today hotfix but I believe 104th admin did something right. Flew an hour or so in Fireshield mission and the stats kills was fine. It didnt give the score but count kill was correct. It was before today hotfix thou.

When the server is running mission Liberty i have a sh*t load of stutters, which made the game unplayable. It feels it gotten worse since the last update, is it just me?

Not to be meant as criticism: I don't know why but on all 104th missions i got a lot more stutters compared to other servers. Anyone know why this is?

Maybe some memory leak when it starts lagging just hop on discord and ask for server re start but yes more in these patches.

Is it me or server related?

• 2 weeks later...