104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

• 2 weeks later...

Its understandable for ping limit as an effort to prevent lag but AFAIK no matter how low player pings can be, the lag would still occur as soon as the server got crowded. Its on ED side. There's already a report.

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all! I have a problem, I can’t find the 104 phoenix server for some time, but I really need it, because it is the only PVP server on which there is a blank card. tell me please how can I find the server and if it works?

Hello to all! I have a problem, I can’t find the 104 phoenix server for some time, but I really need it, because it is the only PVP server on which there is a blank card. tell me please how can I find the server and if it works?

You're on DCS stable 2.5.5 maybe?

If so that could be the reason since 104th is currently on latest 2.5.6 OB and due to the changes in netcode/version you won't see the server.

You're on DCS stable 2.5.5 maybe?

If so that could be the reason since 104th is currently on latest 2.5.6 OB and due to the changes in netcode/version you won't see the server.

thanks for the answer. up to this point I have used the standard working version Steam. Now i download 2 5 5 at steam and not find server again. unfortunately in Steam versions I did not find 2 5 6. at steam i see "open beta public ver"but name not have number , maybe it it 2 2 6?

thanks for the answer. up to this point I have used the standard working version Steam. Now i download 2 5 5 at steam and not find server again. unfortunately in Steam versions I did not find 2 5 6. at steam i see "open beta public ver"but name not have number , maybe it it 2 2 6?

I found the server in "open beta" but it is have a password. Do I have the right to ask for a password and log on the server? and if i can, said me pls pass)

Edited by emil22

• 2 weeks later...

Why does this server give me low fps? Its like trying to fight at 4 FPS, totally unplayable!!

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView

Why does this server give me low fps? Its like trying to fight at 4 FPS, totally unplayable!!
Probably I'm in luck, I have nice FPS boost with the removal of Carrier in Desert Thunder mission? (must recheck the name). Went from 40 to 60 in KA-50. Really smooth flying.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi, why is the server running Caucasus again instead of Persian Gulf? Or is the Persian Gulf server offline currently? And F-16 and F-18 are on the same team in OP Longbow v16c, did ED fix the IFF bug?

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Hi, why is the server running Caucasus again instead of Persian Gulf? Or is the Persian Gulf server offline currently? And F-16 and F-18 are on the same team in OP Longbow v16c, did ED fix the IFF bug?

Op Longbow has been reintroduced into server rotation due to it's popularity, Persian Gulf maps are also in rotation too so there is a good mix of missions up - and yes, the datalink issues between 16s and 18s are resolved.

Does the 104th server-hardware allow to run a 104th PG server and 104th caucasus server at the same time, 24/7? That would be super super great.

DCS Wishlist: 2K11 Krug SA-4 Ganef SAM, VR-TrackIR icons next to player names in score-chart

PvP: 100+ manual player-kills with Stingers on a well known dynamic campaign server - 100+ VTOL FARP landings & 125+ hours AV-8B, F-14 crew, royal dutch airforce F-16C - PvP campaigns since 2013

DCS server-admins: please adhere to a common sense gaming industry policy as most server admins throughout the industry do. (After all there's enough hostility on the internet already which really doesn't help anyone. Thanks.)

Dell Visor VR headset, Ryzen 5 5600 (6C/12T), RTX 2060 - basic DCS-community rule-of-thumb: Don't believe bad things that a PvP pilot claims about another PvP pilot without having analyzed the existing evidence

Please reduce required Tor crates to just 1 crate, currently it takes like 30 min. just to get one Tor up (+ takes an insane amount of time to drive Tor into a useful firing-position)

Edited by DanielNL

104th Phoenix is skipping today's open beta patch, as we consider it broken to the point of being unplayable online. We will remain on the previous Open Beta version, and will reevaluate this decision when/if we get a hotfix. These "scheduled" patches have been nothing but trouble, would much prefer a patch only when it's a stable and relatively bug free.

http://104thphoenix.com/ "Failure Is Not An Option" - Online Combat Simulation Since 1997

www.youtube.com/user/AntonioGR201 www.twitch.tv/104th_Tiger www.facebook.com/TIGER.GR.Tiger/

Discord: 104th_Tiger#1883

;4379963']104th Phoenix is skipping today's open beta patch' date=' as we consider it broken to the point of being unplayable online. We will remain on the previous Open Beta version, and will reevaluate this decision when/if we get a hotfix. These "scheduled" patches have been nothing but trouble, would much prefer a patch only when it's a stable and relatively bug free.[/quote']Good call, 100% agree with this.

Thanks 104th.

;4379963']104th Phoenix is skipping today's open beta patch' date=' as we consider it broken to the point of being unplayable online. We will remain on the previous Open Beta version, and will reevaluate this decision when/if we get a hotfix. These "scheduled" patches have been nothing but trouble, would much prefer a patch only when it's a stable and relatively bug free.[/quote']

What about the Pakistani F-16s already there?

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Planes: FC3, P-51, F-86, F-5E, Mirage 2000, F/A-18, F-14, F-16, Mig-19P :joystick:

ED pls gib A-4 and F-4 :cry:

Anyone else have FPS issues that is just on this server?

Not complaining, just stating facts

MY SYSTEM SPECS: Hardware Intel pentium 3 @ 800 MHz, 256 Mb RAM, Geforce 2 64Mb, Dell screen 1024x768 + Microsoft sidewhiner joystick + TrackIR 2 + TrackClitPro SOFTWARE: Microsoft Windows 98, Noice Attack & VIASAT PRO, SnackView