104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

Can't connect to your TS channel. When I click on the link posted above I get an error in the new tab. No access to the channel.

To join our new Teamspeak server you need to paste this address: ts50.gameservers.com:9132 in to the server address in the teamspeak menu.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

;3554140']To join our new Teamspeak server you need to paste this address: ts50.gameservers.com:9132 in to the server address in the teamspeak menu.

Works just fine now. My bad :music_whistling:

cold war 1947 - 1991.jpg

Cold War 1947 - 1991                                       Discord
Helicopters Tournaments
Combined Arms Tournaments

You can help me with keeping up the server via PayPal donations: hokumyounis@yahoo.com

I have a questions for the deep strike targets.

Do we have to wait until we've been warm that so and so "...Is Active" message or we can attack them whenever we want.

Does their elevation on the brief are in Meter (m) or Feet (')?

%5Bimg%5Dhttps%3A//i.imgur.com/HsRL1sI.jpg[/img]

Thanks

o7

Edited by Decibel dB

Feet.

To double check you can always mouse over the co-ordinates given on the F10 map, you'll notice as you move the mouse it gives you the altitude reading of the terrain you are mousing over ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Mav I assume we can attack them at anytime. No need to wait for the ingame message?

Yes, the in game message just tells you what one is active as they are sequential.

Bravo will not be active before Alpha has been taken out etc.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Just wait for the message, they are on a 15 minute loop. So just start heading North and within 15 minutes you will get the message confirming what target is active.

Remember to be on SRS if you plan on using the aircraft carriers... dont make me come over there ;)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3555444']Just wait for the message' date=' they are on a 15 minute loop. So just start heading North and within 15 minutes you will get the message confirming what target is active.[/quote']

Thank you Mav for taking the time to answer :thumbup:

Good news, the LOtATC reactivation!

Last time I missed it by half a day, tonight I‘ll check it out.

Any special test items to look out for or to try out as a client, or is it only LOtATC‘s server .exe that needs to prove not causing harm for the game server?

To many people are still flying without SRS on the server.

You guys are causing problems for everyone else, regardless of how much help you think you are being.

TEAM WORK MAKES THE DREAM WORK... GET ON SRS!

9XUngtw.jpg

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

;3556649']Get on TS and join the Help Desk or even better join Ciribobs SRS Discord group and fix the issue.

The problem with your TS is that we need to set a PTT and I don't have anything free :(

If you would allowed voice activation mic, I would join personally

Plenty use voice activation, because it's quite common to hear people issuing Voice Attack commands with open mic on SRS.

Whether it's appreciated by the other's who are connected is another thing! (I find it mildly annoying but it's not for me to tell someone how to have fun).

Plenty use voice activation, because it's quite common to hear people issuing Voice Attack commands with open mic on SRS.

Whether it's appreciated by the other's who are connected is another thing! (I find it mildly annoying but it's not for me to tell someone how to have fun).

That would be annoying I agree.

;3556659']I will drag you all along on this SRS journey whether you like it or not :D

I'm already getting serious hate for it on FB :megalol:

Doing the Lord's work there Mav. If anyone has issues I'll try to hang out in the 104th TS and give a little troubleshooting advice myself (I have nearly a dozen different audio IO devices in Windows so I've had my fair share of SRS nightmares haha).

What is the "official" freq for blue ground ops? Seems that 140 is now ATC in briefing, but banner says AFAC/JTAC is 140.

Win 11 Professional, I7-12700K, 32GB DDR5, 3090, 2x 980 PRO PCIe 4.0 NVMe , 2x VKB Gunfighter mk III, MCG Ultimate, SCG, Orion 2 Throttle, Thrustmaster TPR pedals, Pimax Crystal