104th Phoenix Dedicated Server Info

104th_Maverick

7RbE53Z.jpg

Multicrew permissions have now been fixed!

RIOs can no longer get in the back seat without getting permission from the pilot.

Huge thanks to Ciribob for his help on getting this one identified and fixed!

Edited by [Maverick]

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

104th Phoenix Wing Commander / Total Poser / Elitist / Hero / Chad

After many trial and error (I was becoming very curious) I finally solved the problem by deleting all files in config folder (well not all, I made a backup of my joystick config) and start a new one and BAM!! I succesfully joined the Clean Sweep mission.

Sorry to bothering you Mav. Thanks alot and see you on the server.

I finally found out the real solution for this problem. As you reintroduced PG Clean Sweep Mission lately. I was having the same problem again to connect to the server. It keep CTD right before slot display. I turn on MSI Afterburner only to see that this mission actually eat alot of memory. Initial loading used almost 16 Gb. So i tunned down few of my graphics DCS setting like visibility, MSAA 2x and few other setting and voila it connected and loaded succesfully.

I hope this would help someone who has the same problem.

Cheers

Mastering others is strength. Mastering yourself is true power. - Lao Tze

I finally found out the real solution for this problem. As you reintroduced PG Clean Sweep Mission lately. I was having the same problem again to connect to the server. It keep CTD right before slot display. I turn on MSI Afterburner only to see that this mission actually eat alot of memory. Initial loading used almost 16 Gb. So i tunned down few of my graphics DCS setting like visibility, MSAA 2x and few other setting and voila it connected and loaded succesfully.

I hope this would help someone who has the same problem.

Cheers

It will help if you change your Windows page file to a fixed custom size, see here

https://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=230471

Just passing by to give a hello to the friends of the server!

= P.Carrasco | Keep Flying | =

See you in the skies!

"Soldier give me a handshake"

System:

Asus TUF Z390-Pro Gaming/ Intel i5-9600k@ Coffeelake 9a Gen/ Water Cooler Corsair Hydro H45/ Corsair Vengeance Lpx 32Gb 3200Mhz/ EVGA GeForce RX 2070 Super 8Gb Gddr6 256Bits/ 1 SSd M2 3gen 1Tb Xpg/ Headset Corsair + SoundCloud BlasterX Pro Gaming AE-5 / Corsair HX1000i W Plus Platinum/ Case Corsair Gamer Series Obsidiam 500D/ LG 32" 4k Monitor Dp/ Track Ir5 w/Clip Pro/ Saitek Hino X56

• 2 weeks later...
Any ETA on increasing the Ping? I've been unable to join

(unless I try for an hour until ping is settled) since the limit is 250.

Or you can use VPN. I'm aware Its odd but it works for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Wondering about the slim turnout, when ever the server rotates to Operation Clean Sweep.

Is it because people think its a bad mission, or is PG considered a bad map, or maybe both, or are map sales just very low? Im puzzled.

- Jack of many DCS modules, master of none.

- Personal wishlist: F-15A, F-4S Phantom II, JAS 39A Gripen, SAAB 35 Draken, F-104 Starfighter, Panavia Tornado IDS.

| Windows 11 | i5-12400 | 64Gb DDR4 | RTX 3080 | 2x M.2 | 27" 1440p | Rift CV1 | Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS | MFG Crosswind pedals |

Wondering about the slim turnout, when ever the server rotates to Operation Clean Sweep.

Is it because people think its a bad mission, or is PG considered a bad map, or maybe both, or are map sales just very low? Im puzzled.

Probably because not too many people bought the Map and I noticed it needs plenty of memory and right setting to be able to join. I have 16Gb and have to set the page file to 32Gb to successfully join the mission. The mission itself is great. Cas, CAP and Deep Strike mission.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its been out since sometime yesterday, dont know why? I did not see any posts on the 104th forums either?

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle