Having Activation or Re-Activation Issues? Read This!

Cobra847

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Cobra!

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

5 New Activations have now been added to every serial number regardless of previous level.

The final fix for this issue will eventually require you to re-activate one final time. More information on that later.

Thank you sir! :thumbup::beer:

Justificus

System Specs:

i7 4970K @ 4.8, GTX 1080 SC, 32GB G.Skill DDR 2133,Thermaltake Level 10 Full Tower Case, Noctua NH-D15 6 Cooler, Win 10 Pro, Warthog, CH Pro Pedals, CH Throttle Quadrant, Oculus, 1 32" & 2 19" Monitors

Modules Owned: A-10C I+II, Ka-50, FC3, F-86, Mig-15, Mig21, UH-1H, Mi-8, CA, P-51D, BF-109K-4, FW-190 D-9, Hawk, NTTR, M-2000C, SA342, F-5E, Spit Mk. IX, AJS-37, Normandy, WWII A.P., AV-8B, F/A-18C, L-39, Persian Gulf, Mig-19P, I-16, Super Carrier, F-16, Channel, Syria

Thank you but it's not enough...today I wake up with 7

Doesn't matter, evrytime I alternate between standard and beta it asks me for a new reactivation, so today I burn 5 activations... remaining 2 and not activated.

I have 6 more modules purchased and I haven't had any problem...:helpsmilie:

Cobra please, check your e-mail

" MrMACH...Flies a cargo plane full of rubber dogshit out of Hong kong..." :D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

export key reactivation mig 21 bis from . regedit :pilotfly:

Solved

I exported both activated reg keys, when I want to use either beta or normal versión I import the correspondent key and voilà...No more stupid activation inquires.

Thanks!

Edited by mrmach

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Please, could you elaborate a little more to use this regedit fix?

Thanks

Edited by Esac_mirmidon

" You must think in russian.."

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Windows 7 Home Premium-Intel 2500K OC 4.6-SSD Samsung EVO 860- MSI GTX 1080 - 16G RAM - 1920x1080 27´

Hotas Rhino X-55-MFG Crosswind Rudder Pedals -Track IR 4

Please, colud you elaborate a little more to use this regedit fix?

Thanks

It depends on your problem.

a.- If you are not able to actívate it.

b.- You can actívate it but when you change version to play (beta or normal) the game asks you for a reactivation...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Option b.

Thanks again.

Go to this post http://forums.eagle.ru/showpost.php?p=2519855&postcount=102

It explains where to find de reg keys...

Ensure the version you have to backup (1.2.26 or 1.5.1b) is actually working.

Go to REGEDIT.exe export it and call it e.g Mig-21Bis_1.5.1.reg

Now go to the version which is not running and activate it via starforce.

After that, do the exportation again with REGEDIT. call it Mig-21Bis_1.2.26.reg or viceversa.

You will have two working reg keys , everytime the game asks you for a re-activation import the correspondent key and it will work fine.

Edited by mrmach
  • Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I am totally frustrated. I normally run 1.2 and 1.5 side by side. In the latest up for the Mig 21, I followed there special update procedure and now I have the following:

1. DCS 1.5 seems to work fine

2. DCS 1.2 will not start. All I get is the little box and then nothing. I have uninstalled 1.2 and just now reinstalled it with still the same results.

3. Some how I believe that the Mig 21 special program to delete lines in the registry must have screwed things up.

4. The end result is that I can only play on DCS 1.5. I guess that is better than nothing.

5. I do put some blame on the Mig 21 update procedure as that is the only thing I did to to 1.5 before 1.2 stopped working. I followed the below:

DCS MiG-21Bis

Note: It is recommended to manually update and follow these steps:

Cancel any automatic update prompt.

Deactivate module.

Delete all Leatherneck Simulations’ MiG-21Bis Windows Registry entries.

Execute manual update.

Restart Windows, and activate module.

If successful, users should not be asked to reactivate after future updates.

I am going to post this on the DCS forum in the hopes that someone has a good idea as to what I should do.

Trackir4 using the latest Trackir 5 software, Win10 Pro [Creator Update] updated from Win7Pro Pro 64Bit, Intel® Core™ i5-2500 3.30 GHz 6M Intel Smart Cache LGA115 , GigaByte GA-Z68XP-UD4 Intel Z68 Chipset DDR3 16GB Ram, GTX MSI Gaming 1060 [6 GB] Video Card, Main Monitor 1 on left 1920x1080 Touchscreen Monitor 2 on right 1920x1080 .

Did the update today following the instructions given by Cobra, all right on my side, the product is working, the activation process done and I have all my activations as it they should.

Thank you for your work, and for the fast response on the forums, awsome as always.

Lost activations on mig 21

Just upgraded RAM in prep for 2.0 and now mig 21 activation thing is rearing its head. Cobra, can I have my activations back, please. Will try working the fix, I had better learn it since I'm upgrading my video card as well and will most likely have to do this again. Hope it gets fixed.

Paco

The instructions in first post are useless!

I am really out of words. This problems continues from patch to patch. LNS is getting lower and lower in standards by simply not fixing problems that stop users using the product. This makes the delay on so called news just look natural.

Keep it up LNS and people will make sure are buying your products only on heavy discounts.

Edited by zaelu

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Problem is fixed. I followed the wiki instructions about midway in this thread. Tried the instructions from Cobra, downloaded the file but my awesome windows 10 wouldn't let me extract that file to the directory. Don't ask me, I just fly airplanes not program computers. Anyway, downloaded the wiki link file and that did it. I had to use an activation but have about 12 left, so I'm good. Hope the problem gets fixed.

Paco

Problem is fixed.

Lucky you. I can't switch from 1.2.16 to 1.51 without Mig21 asking for activation.

They said last patch that just one activation will be lost and the problem is finally solved... is not. It's clear that unless ED steps in to force them to fix this they will just continue to pretend it is fixed and throw some reg files and let the user solve it.

It needs to be solved with an update without any fuss from user. No player is payed for this work.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

I deleted MiG-21 from 1.2.16 since the last patch and I have no intention at all to install it again. In 1.5.1 it is running ok by following the steps. I understand the need of some people to run it in 1.2.16. In my Ka-50 squadon, 1.2.16 is the standard and I have to fly with it.