Having Activation or Re-Activation Issues? Read This!

Cobra847

Hi,

I have a strange problem using this module: when I start DCS with the network interface activated, everything works fine and I can fly the MiG. But I prefer to have no network access until there’s a reason to activate it and when I start DCS without network access, I get the „Error“ saying my hardware configuration had changed. I tried to deactivate and activate the module in the module manager, but nothing changed. I also tried to rise the network interface and reactivate the module when the message appeared, without success.

What could I do to fly the MiG when I have no internet connection?

please note: english isn’t my first language, I‘m still learning. Please feel free to contact me when you think something I wrote is not clear, simply wrong or just should be corrected – thx

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Have deleted Mig-21Bis until activation problem is fixed, only got 2 left :(

| i9 9900K Octa Core 2TB SSD +32GB Spectrix DDR4 @3200MHz RGB | 2 x Radeon RX480 in Crossfire. | TrackIR5 HOTAS Warthog,MFG Crosswind Pedals | Cougar MFDs |

[OCG] Oceanic Combat Group

discord.gg/ZmXEBSU

"Through The Inferno"

by deadlyfishes

Official Australian Servers

SRS: All Servers have Auto-Connect Enabled

Server 1: TTI Caucasus

Server 2: TTI Persian Gulf

Server 3: OCG Training

Server 4: OCG NTTR & Multiplayer Missions

Australian Website

AU Discord Server

Hello, I have sent you an email regarding my MIG21 Module which fails to install/activate in my copy of DCS 1.5, - I`ve tried the registry fix without success.

I Look forward to hearing from you.

Nick Wright.

Aircraft:- Almost ALL of em. - Except...the F14,the F5E,the C101,the JF-17,the MIG19P, and the FW190-A8. (Just 6 to go to complete the set...) :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

We've now solved an issue with our spamfilter for the support@leatherneck-sim.com e-mail that will help in ensuring noone is missed moving forward.

I'm working through open support requests, should you still not receive a reply in the next couple of days, PM me here just to confirm.

Apologies for the inconvenience,

Nick

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Applied the reg-file from the first post of this topic.

Activated module MiG-21. There is a message, "Activation was successful." Immediately after that, the message "Activation key used to start the application, is no longer valid due to the significant changes in hardware and software configuration of the computer." Number of activations decreased by 1.

Each time a message "Activation key used to start the application, is no longer valid due to the significant changes in hardware and software configuration of the computer." repeated.

The only change in the configuration - added memory from 16 to 32 GB.

What should be done so that the module was activated?

Edited by azm

• 2 weeks later...

Mr. Cobra, what is about memory upgrade problem?

Update: It`s not urgent and I`m not going to perform a naked dance on my table to get your attention. But, shall I loss another activation in case of say upgrade my video card?

Edited by azm

• 2 weeks later...

Cobra847, I sent you an e-mail a couple of days ago as I now down to 4 activations for the Mig21. It seems every time there is a windows update or game update I have to reactivate/use a key. Just wanted to check that my e-mail had not ended up in your junkmail. S!

I don't know if you tried but... try to ignore the activation window. I also received an activation window a few times after update or even crash for other modules also not only Mig21 and I simply refused to reactivate and all was OK.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

(Posted this in the other "activation" tread as well)

Now the Mig 21 module asks for reactivation every time I run DCS, I was down to 1 this evening and wanted to fly the Mig with some squad mates and I used the last one, but the activation hung and then crashed. So I restarted DCS and I am now down to zero, so I cant even fly the Mig.

(Posted this in the other "activation" tread as well)

Now the Mig 21 module asks for reactivation every time I run DCS, I was down to 1 this evening and wanted to fly the Mig with some squad mates and I used the last one, but the activation hung and then crashed. So I restarted DCS and I am now down to zero, so I cant even fly the Mig.

Write me at nicholas.dackard@gmail.com

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/