Having Activation or Re-Activation Issues? Read This!

Cobra847

I sent an email on 18th of November.

You replied on 4th of December saying, "Apologies for my late reply, I will have a new key to you by tomorrow. Hopefully this will solve the issue."

I still haven't got any email as of today 12th of December. Seriously man? Seriously?

All new keys lined up were sent out.

Did you e-mail with the same e-mail you've registered here with?

EDIT: Found and replied. A couple were missed and corrected.

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

After not having this problem for quite a while, it now reappeared for me with todays update. Just reporting this, since it's no real issue for me, because I have enough activations left, thanks to the general restock a while ago.

I hope the new activation/licensing system comes soon.

Intel i7-12700K @ 8x5GHz+4x3.8GHz + 32 GB DDR5 RAM + Nvidia Geforce RTX 2080 (8 GB VRAM) + M.2 SSD + Windows 10 64Bit

DCS Panavia Tornado (IDS) really needs to be a thing!

Tornado3 small.jpg

One more update and once more asking to activate MiG-21bis.

This time something about Demo mode.

Not sure how many activations I have now.

Please help

Manish

Demo mode is not something that has occurred previously.

Send me an e-mail to nicholas.dackard@gmail.com

Thanks!

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Hi Cobra,

I too keep getting an activation issue since the the 16th Dec. If I click on Retry, it says activated with 10 activation's left. Then next time, asks for activation again. I can click on Exit and bypass it.

I can send through the log file if you need (in the next 48 hours).

Thanks

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Due to having a great idea of making things that work working better I've ended up in a need to reset BIOS CMOS. The bad think is that, afterwards MiG-21 module asked for an activation, actually using one of the licenses - instead of reusing the existing activation. Now I'm down to 8. Nothing has changed in the computer config, no part has been removed or replaced.

F/A-18, F-16, F-14, M-2000C, A-10C, AV-8B, AJS-37 Viggen, F-5E-3, F-86F, MiG-21bis, MiG-15bis, L-39 Albatros, C-101 Aviojet, P-51D, Spitfire LF Mk. IX, Bf 109 4-K, UH-1H, Mi-8, Ka-50, NTTR, Normandy, Persian Gulf... and not enough time to fully enjoy it all

Yeah, i am thru 25+ lics on the 21 meanwhile.

Changing DDR4 speed at certain times kills a lic as well.

Once i have my new system stable i may ask for a new 10-lic for the 21, till then i just dont use it.

Also You can only deactivate 10 times !

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I last played DCS two weeks ago, went on vacation for christmas, and came back home to the "The Activation Key is not valid any more due to significant changes of the computer hardware" message.

I clicked activate and it said it activated successfully, but then that window wouldn't close, proceed or launch DCS and I had to restart my computer to get control back.

Now when I start DCS I get the "Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the activation key" error.

This is ridiculous.

Good question. I had it running fine for quite a while. Burned through a few activations for no apparent reason, but still functioned. As of about 8-10 weeks ago, I'm getting the "Unable to run the application due to integrity fault message..." every time I start DCS in Steam.

I can keep opening DCS once I acknowledge Mig-21 error twice, so I can start and run other models, but no joy on the Mig. I've had them send me batch file to fix, but Gmail tags it as virus so won't go past server. (Not Leathernecks fault). The few other supposed fixes post online don't change anything. weird.

Absolutely awesome WHEN it worked. I assume this is temporary. I'll just hold off buying anymore from them till this glitch is fixed, then "I'm all in baby!" Don't have this problem with any other models.

Hi,

Before I saw this Topic I tried reactive module via Module Manager.

After I cleaned registry as You advised here , was able to activate module .

But I've lost/used 2 activations :(

Edited by absolut79

i7 8700K | Corsair Vengeance LPX 32GB| Gigabyte Z370 AORUS Gaming 7 | MSI GeForce GTX 1080 Ti GAMING X TRIO | Samsung 960 PRO Series - 512GB PCIe NVMe

I only just found this thread. Meantime after changing my memory and then the OS to Win10 I followed the repeated requests to re-activate and now only have 8 activations left from 12 or 13. How do I recover those in case I need them in the future?

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

No recover !

You have to email Leatherneck and ask for a new lic.

This is getting ridicolous across the board imho

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

• 2 weeks later...

After having installed my new Oculus rift headset (Unbelievable realism experienced with that headset), after each start of DCS (1.5.x), I run into the Mig21bis reactivation problem. I am not a frequent Mig21bis pilot, so it´s not a big problem for me (having 10 more activations to go) but it sure is a pain to live with. So is there a fix available?

Hasn't this been fixed yet? Since the last update I've been getting the Mig21 activation error again! This thread was started 2 years ago!! And still this is not fixed?

The reg fixed worked... again. But now I am down to 3 activations left.

Intel I9-10850K (OC @ 5.0ghz) │ Asus Maximus XII Hero │ G.Skill Ripjaws 64GB (4x16GB) DDR4 3200 │ Thermaltake Water 360mm
Gigabyte RTX 4090 Gaming OC 24gb │ 2TB M.2 EVO Pro; 1T M.2 EVO; Sandisk SSD Drives │ 49" Samsung Curved Widescreen │ 28" Touchscreen

- ҉ - Blackshark Cockpit Trainer - ҉ -    Thread   | Download

Hasn't this been fixed yet? Since the last update I've been getting the Mig21 activation error again! This thread was started 2 years ago!! And still this is not fixed?

The reg fixed worked... again. But now I am down to 3 activations left.

I used the fix and it worked for a day. Perhaps something to do with problems I am having installing more memory but why the hell should LS care or even have the right to concern themselves with my P.C. configuration?

I have emailed them, last week, no reply so far. I might just junk the MiG-21.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

ASUS ROG Strix Z390-F mobo, i7 8086A @ 5.0 GHz with Corsair H115i watercooling, Gigabyte 2080Ti GAMING OC 11Gb GPU , 32Gb DDR4 RAM, 500Gb and 256Gb SSD SATA III 6Gb/s + 2TB , Pimax 8k Plus VR, TM Warthog Throttle, TM F18 Grip on Virpil WarBRD base, Windows 10 Home 64bit

After swapping RAM from 8 GB to 16 GB, the MiG-21Bis asked for another activation.

I still have plenty left, that's not the problem. But are you ever going to fix this? The problem has been evident for a very long time. I'm glad to assist in bug hunting, just say the word.

After swapping RAM from 8 GB to 16 GB, the MiG-21Bis asked for another activation.

I still have plenty left, that's not the problem. But are you ever going to fix this? The problem has been evident for a very long time. I'm glad to assist in bug hunting, just say the word.

I just exit the request. I bought it but I'm never likely to use it while this nonsense carries on. Down to 7 activations now and no reply to or even acknowledgement of my email to LNS.

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

Hi Nicholas, what is the best way to get a new key? Still cannot launch Mig21 due to an integrity failure. Can't PM as your quota is full :)

Thanks

Hi Cobra,

I too keep getting an activation issue since the the 16th Dec. If I click on Retry, it says activated with 10 activation's left. Then next time, asks for activation again. I can click on Exit and bypass it.

I can send through the log file if you need (in the next 48 hours).

Thanks

InWin S Frame with Asus Z170 | i7-6700K @ 4.5 Water Cooled CPU and Graphics | 16GB DDR4 | GTX1070 | 240GB M.2 SSD | Warthog Hotas | MFG Crosswind | 40" Samsung 4K | CV1 | Replica MB Mk10 Ejection Seat with Gametrix 908

Hi Nicholas, what is the best way to get a new key? Still cannot launch Mig21 due to an integrity failure. Can't PM as your quota is full :)

Thanks

I emailed him. Eventually got a reply saying:

"We periodically increase activations and will be doing so again soon. :)"

klem

56 RAF 'Firebirds'

• 4 weeks later...

Hello MR Nicholas

I change my Computer Power Supply 2 days ago

BUT now i can't get into mig21 any more

I just change equipment for one time

due to continue try run out of my key

and I tried each method each time but not working and cost me a key

so now my key run out

can you send more to me ?

thank you very much

connection isn't so good to your western countries

I also send you some email

hoping you can receive them

My name is :insky1892 china

Hello MR Nicholas

I change my Computer Power Supply 2 days ago

BUT now i can't get into mig21 any more

I just change equipment for one time

due to continue try run out of my key

and I tried each method each time but not working and cost me a key

so now my key run out

can you send more to me ?

thank you very much

connection isn't so good to your western countries

I also send you some email

hoping you can receive them

My name is :insky1892 china

Can't PM as your quota is full

• 2 weeks later...

Hello,

on sunday i purchased the Mig21 Module. I installed it and activated it on monday. Everything worked. So far so good. Yesterday i wanted to Play again but the protection system told me that my activation is not valid anymore due to hardware changes. I did not change anything!

I contacted leatherneck support and within 30 minutes i got a reply (thumbs up for this fast support).

Leatherneck told me to delete registry and activate the module again. The solution worked. But then i restarted my pc and the Same problem occured again. The protection system again told me to activate Mig21 Module. So i am stuck in a loop. Everytime i restart my pc i have to activate again. I already wasted 4 activations....

I again contacted leatherneck support. They told me that it is my fault (because of my hardware) and further more they can not reset my activations and i should contact star Force because they can not help me.

I have a few questions: I am the customer and i spent money on a product in order to get a working product. Why i have to solve this problem? What Kind of customer care is this? This Problem seems to exist since 2014! And why the support told me that it is not possible to reset my activations??? In this thread it seems possible to reset activations or that one can get a new key if needed.

So at the moment i can not try to solve this Problem because everytime i do so i will lose an activation....and my activations are gone for ever according to the support.

So i would be really happy if i can get more support from leatherneck. Is here anybody from leatherneck who can help me? Or is here anybody who had the same problem and has a working solution?

Thanks in advance and best regards

Edited by captain_kuwait

UPDATE:

I got a reply from star force protection. They found the error. Now leatherneck needs to create a patch in order to get things working. Anybody else who got the same problem?

According to the error report the hardware binding parameter is changed and it is: virtual RAM size. It might have happened if you have upgraded from Windows 7 to 10 and have not deactivated your serial number. After the upgrade Windows 10 will recount virtual RAM size on its own and this error 3204 can happen. We have introduced a new binding object which is physic RAM size which counts only physical RAM size on modules installed in motherboard. We advise all our clients to shift on this new binding object if they used their previous protection projects and it is enabled by default right now. You can contact again Leatherneck support and ask to make a patch with a new binding object. You would not need to deactivate your license, just install the patch.