Having Activation or Re-Activation Issues? Read This!

Cobra847

Activations

I wish someone would give me back my activations (as I was informed had been the case by email) from when the Mig-21 required reactivation time and again between 1.2 and 1.5.

I had already contacted the email address as requested in another thread and I was told my activations were reset. At that time I had uninstalled DCS and when I came to install fresh recently, I was down to 2!

So whomever is responsible - please tell me what to do to get my activations reinstated please. :mad:

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As far as I'm aware, they simply reinstate the activations to your key.

However, I emailed as per the details in the first post in this very long thread. Everything seemed to very easy and I was told they were reinstated. But I asked a couple of questions then everything went silent and the activations have not been reinstated. I am not suggesting that they were not reinstated because of my questions - just that they have not been reinstated. As I said above, last install took me down to 2.

Not happy. I'm not happy at all.

As far as I'm aware, they simply reinstate the activations to your key.

However, I emailed as per the details in the first post in this very long thread. Everything seemed to very easy and I was told they were reinstated. But I asked a couple of questions then everything went silent and the activations have not been reinstated. I am not suggesting that they were not reinstated because of my questions - just that they have not been reinstated. As I said above, last install took me down to 2.

Not happy. I'm not happy at all.

If you do not get a reply -- just write again please.

Unfortunately it's likely we just missed your e-mail or noted the thread as read erroneously.

Your activations have been increased. :)

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 1 month later...

Hi Nick,

First of all i'd like to say I love your modules, they are excellent, and I hope you continue to make modules of this standard.

You cannot switch between 1.2.16 and 1.5/2.0 branches, as this will trigger a re-activation.

We suggest you stick to one version until 1.5 is Final.

Thanks,

Nick

How long will this be until 1.5 is final? Nothing ever becomes final really, once on thing is complete, another starts.

Is there a reason why you can't implement the activation scripts used on your other modules, to fix the problem with the Mig21, and issue an update. That way we can both fly it in release branch, and test it in the dev branches, without having to go through activations.

I've lost several activations due to my pc upgrade and overclocking. New chip and CMOS reset, particularly cause a problem.

Thanks

Fish's Flight Sim Videos

[sIGPIC]I13700k, RTX4090, 64gb ram @ 3600, superUltraWide 5120x1440, 2560x1440, 1920x1080, Warthog, Tusba TQS, Reverb VR1000, Pico 4, Wifi6 router, 360/36 internet[/sIGPIC]

Greetings,

Since the last update of W10, my activation key of Mig 21 crashed.

this one was : Deleted

since 24/12/2014

may you give me a solution ????

I like my Mig 21 !!! snif

Please don't post your serial keys in the open forum!

Did you send a mail to nicholas.dackard@gmail.com asking for help with your issue?

Hi there,

I have a problem installing MiG-21 in DCS 2.0. I had a clean DCSW install and I have no option in the game to install this module I've bought many years ago. Every other module could be installed and works fine.

Could you help me to install this to fly with it?

TM Warthog no.00128

As this is an ongoing problem since late 2014, you guys ever considered to just get this issue fixed because it is more than an nerve to confront paying customer with this issue for now over a year.

i7-6700K / Msi Z170 Board / Kingston 32GB DDR4 / Msi GeForce GTX 980 4G / BQ STRAIGHT POWER 10 CM 700W / Fractal Define R5 Black / Alpenföhn "Brocken 2" / Samsung m2 980 Pro 1TB/ WD Blue 2TB / Windows 10 Pro

• 2 weeks later...

"Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Re-enter a valid Activation Key or re-activate the application. "

I've attempted to run the license key registry cleaner, but it has no effect on the problem. I've checked the license and it shows good and 11 of 15 activations left. Not sure what to do at this point, except completely uninstall and re-install, but that's a huge pain.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

"Unable to run the application due to integrity fault of the Activation Key. Re-enter a valid Activation Key or re-activate the application. "

I've attempted to run the license key registry cleaner, but it has no effect on the problem. I've checked the license and it shows good and 11 of 15 activations left. Not sure what to do at this point, except completely uninstall and re-install, but that's a huge pain.

E-mail to Nicholas.dackard@gmail.com please.

Thanks!

Nick

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

• 4 weeks later...

Still not working

Hi Nick,

I sent an email last week but haven't heard back. I'll send another today. I can't seem to delete keys or deactivate since the existing key isn't recognized as valid. Looking forward to having my Mig21 back. Thanks for your help.

I had this error out of the blue the other day too. The license key registry cleaner worked for me though.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Most frustrating is the new Win10 way of updating the whole built !

If you are working in the IT sector as I am and run a Preview Copy in FastPace mode you

eat up lics like bonbons...currently on my 3rd lic of 10.

I really hope this gets solved soon...again down to 4 on this current license.

Please please give some priority to this issue.

Bit

P.S. tried the reg key several times, no luck...it keeps eating lics...yumyum

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I just had to reactivate again due to Win10 Pro 14328.rs1_release.16418-1609 Insider Preview upgrade. It eats lics like nuts..!!

Deinstalling Mig-21Bis for now until this is solved.

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

I just had to reactivate again due to Win10 Pro 14328.rs1_release.16418-1609 Insider Preview upgrade. It eats lics like nuts..!!

Deinstalling Mig-21Bis for now until this is solved.

Being a insider (fast ring) isn't smart for a production computers. Better to get standard version (slow ring).

It can't be hold for developers to try fix something that Microsoft is using only for testing/development purposes.

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.

i have a problem with mig21 on nttp map , module is installed i can launch mig 21 in mission editor as a player but cant get in the cockpit neither in multiplayer , also in main menu under module icon i see "trunk" while all others have version 2.0.2 , mig21 runs fine in steam though 1.5.3

i have a problem with mig21 on nttp map , module is installed i can launch mig 21 in mission editor as a player but cant get in the cockpit neither in multiplayer , also in main menu under module icon i see "trunk" while all others have version 2.0.2 , mig21 runs fine in steam though 1.5.3

Check out the patch release notes, MiG has been temporarily "disabled" with 2.0.1 update. For the time being, we can fly it only in 1.5.3.

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

Being a insider (fast ring) isn't smart for a production computers. Better to get standard version (slow ring).

It can't be hold for developers to try fix something that Microsoft is using only for testing/development purposes.

its my gaming rig...i dont call that production...and btw...all other modules dont moan about reactivating, only MiG-21Bis.

its my gaming rig...i dont call that production...and btw...all other modules dont moan about reactivating, only MiG-21Bis.

In computer development "production" means a computer/software that is important and not allowed to be broken at any situation.

A gaming rig is a computer for production use, unless you dont care if it burns or melt by some reason and you lose everything on it at any moment?

i7-8700k, 32GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 2x 2080S SLI 8GB, Oculus Rift S.

i7-8700k, 16GB 2666Mhz DDR4, 1080Ti 11GB, 27" 4K, 65" HDR 4K.