RAM: 32 GB 4266Mhz (two 2x8 kits) of trident Z RGB @3600Mhz CL 14 CR=1T

MOBO: ASUS CROSSHAIR HERO VI AM4

GFX: GTX 1080Ti MSI Gaming X

Cooler: NXZT Kraken X62 280mm AIO

Storage: Samsung 960 EVO 1TB M.2+6GB WD 6Gb red

HOTAS: Thrustmaster Warthog + CH pro pedals

Monitor: Gigabyte AORUS AD27QD Freesync HDR400 1440P

Guest IguanaKing

Good luck, dude. This time of year definitely sucks for the wet stuff falling from the sky, that's for sure. My mom just got back from TDY at Maxwell AFB in Alabama, just in time to escape the series of tornados that rolled through the area in the last couple of days.

Guest EVIL-SCOTSMAN

I gotta feeling, you wont be posting for a few days :(

That bags dont do shiat, as we get that up here, and those bags are basically, just to make us feel better that we tried to do something to stop it, every year, we get pwnd and every year we try those same bags...

My thoughts are with you nscode. Be safe and do not try to fight mother nature, she will win.

Rack Rig: Rosewill RSV-L4000 | Koolance ERM-3K3UC | Xeon E5-1680 v2 @ 4.9ghz w/EK Monoblock | Asus Rampage IV Black Edition | 64GB 2133mhz | SLI TitanXP w/ EK Waterblocks | 2x Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1TB | Seasonic 1000w Titanium | Windows 10 Pro 64bit | TM Warthog HOTAS w/40cm Extension | MFG Crosswind Rudders | Obutto R3volution | HP Reverb

We fought it successfully in '65... or so the elders say. The bags held allright than... even commrad Tito came to chear the brigades putting 'em up.. :D

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

We've had so little rain this winter/spring they are projecting drought this summer! We've already been banned from using hose pipes ... Talk about screwed up weather!

yep, we're nearly at hosepipe ban conditions here in Essex too, too dry this winter, and boring too :p

Lol, yep comrad Tito knew how to get things done!

itojeamerika2ejpg27wg.jpg

yeah... :D

btw, the first wave came and went on without damadge. Water lvl is going down a few cms these days, but they say it's going to hold on there for at least a month, and the main wave isn't yet here. Day and night watch is established - both flood control people and police, since some drunk SOB's kick down the sand bags at night :icon_evil

Never forget that World War III was not Cold for most of us.

• 8 years later...