F-86F TM WH Device Profiles

Scing

Please, upload your F-86F device profiles to DCS Site E-files. A lot of users just go there instead of check the forums, myself included much of the time.

I'm time constrained, and a starting point to work off of from the get-go that I can adjust as I get more comfortable with the aircraft would be tremendous for newer users of the aircraft!

More specifically looking for a TM WH HOTAS Profile. I can do the rudders and the like myself, just the Stick/Throttle controls.

Do you use TrackIR? Out of curiosity. I did modify yours quite a bit. I like to keep somewhat of a similarity between aircraft that I can.

IE, TM WH Trim is ALWAYS trim, Paddle Trim L/R= Rudder Trim L/R etc etc. Paddle Trim D= Reset Trim if possible.

Not bashing you at all, all your views useless on MP servers that have view restrictions. That being said, on a free-flight, just learning to fly the plane and training sorties it does work fairly well.

I have a norm PC desk I slap on my Joystick and Throttle on. Kybd in middle, and I move the mouse to the right of my throttle. If I have to click stuff, it's only stuff I need to click if I'm in stable flight, everything else is bound.

Starting to dig the SU-25T more and more after I went more in-depth with the setup, although that's a bit off topic here.

The MiG-21Bis will be the real HOTAS challenge to setup and remember compared to the F-15C. Hehehe.