Leatherneck Simulations Monthly Update - January 2015

Cobra847

• Replies 656
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a tomcat you can tell by the spacing of the engines. :).

harrier landing GIFRYZEN 7 3700X Running at 4.35 GHz

NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080Ti

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

TM Warthog Stick & Throttle plus 11" extension. VKB T-Rudder MKIV

http://i.imgur.com/6whuQ3n.jpg <- couldnt that be also a F-15? and not a F-14?

The cockpit maybe could delivered by milviz?

Nope, Exhaust trails are too far apart to be a F-15,

Wings are too Long and Skinny to be and F-15,

Landing Gear is too far apart to be an F-15.

I could go on.

Windows 10 Pro, Ryzen 2700X @ 4.6Ghz, 32GB DDR4-3200 GSkill (F4-3200C16D-16GTZR x2),

ASRock X470 Taichi Ultimate, XFX RX6800XT Merc 310 (RX-68XTALFD9)

3x ASUS VS248HP + Oculus HMD, Thrustmaster Warthog HOTAS + MFDs

I think that with it being so close to February, LNS should just go ahead and officially reveal the F-14 and the other two aircraft they are working on (hopefully a MiG-23/27 and an F-4).

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Ja 37 Viggen would be awsome though.

Then Again so would a Aj37 or Ajs 37.

But the Ja 37 would be my Fav =>.

Ja-37D :cheer3nc:

But sadly i think the Ja-37 is kinda unlikley atm =( since it was only flown by the swedes (since no1 else was smart enough to get it and due to the fact that the F-16 came at the same time and the F-16 is Multi-Role)

Edited by mattebubben

In their original post at the start of this thread they stated that they nearly posted some info about their new release(s) that day. So it's been an extremely long wait. I hope we hear soon. :)

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

In their original post at the start of this thread they stated that they nearly posted some info about their new release(s) that day. So it's been an extremely long wait. I hope we hear soon. :)

I know, that post was 26 days ago, the website has been back up for quite some time but no news has come other than some hints.

It looks like an F-18 going really fast. The nose is too short for a 14

Ask Jesus for Forgiveness before you takeoff :pilotfly:!

PC=Win 10 HP 64 bit, Gigabyte Z390, Intel I5-9600k, 32 gig ram, Nvidia 2060 Super 8gig video. TM HOTAS WARTHOG with Saitek Pedals

I know, that post was 26 days ago, the website has been back up for quite some time but no news has come other than some hints.

Well they did state (in the OP no less) that they would be releasing 'monthly' updates, that might be spaced about a month apart, maybe a little bit more.

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Now it's February 1st, it's time to post next newsletter.

:pilotfly:

:thumbup: lol, I was just thinking that. :)

This has been a bloody long month since the tease in the last newsletter, I still can't believe there's even a chance that we may get a Tomcat. If we are all wrong, yes it will be disappointing but at least then I can start breathing again.

IF we are all right..................

Oh damn, it will be party time, although a long long wait until she's in my hangar, and in my hangar I promise she will be.

Cowboy10uk

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Fighter pilots make movies, Attack pilots make history, Helicopter pilots make heros.

:pilotfly: Corsair 570x Crystal Case, Intel 8700K O/clocked to 4.8ghz, 32GB Vengeance RGB Pro DDR4 3200 MHZ Ram, 2 x 1TB M2 drives, 2 x 4TB Hard Drives, Nvidia EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW, Maximus x Hero MB, H150i Cooler, 6 x Corsair LL120 RGB Fans And a bloody awful Pilot :doh:

Newsletters are on a once per month basis.

The next one will be late February, instead of early like the January one. (Sorry!) :)

Cobra.

Is there a chance you can list your intended releases before then? :)

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO

Newsletters are on a once per month basis.

The next one will be late February, instead of early like the January one. (Sorry!) :)

So I guess the post by VEAO was off the mark, that you guys were going to let the cat out of the bag by the end of Jan and of course that you guys were going to do a big reveal when your website was back up.

"As always we will continue to keep you up to date with P-40F, Bearcat and our other projects and we have been reliably informed that by the end of the month the cat will be out of the bag from Leatherneck as well"

Edited by Mode1961

So I guess the post by VEAO was off the mark, that you guys were going to let the cat out of the bag by the end of Jan and of course that you guys were going to do a big reveal when your website was back up.

"As always we will continue to keep you up to date with P-40F, Bearcat and our other projects and we have been reliably informed that by the end of the month the cat will be out of the bag from Leatherneck as well"

Unless of course things have changed. The L39 along with 2 seats was supposed to be coming soon, and in EDs last post it indicates that is no longer the case.

That was the original intent; but we decided to pace ourselves and retain most of February to offer a more complete reveal.

EDIT: Re the site; we had only planned a teaser.

Became kind of redundant as we teased through other means instead.

Edited by Cobra847

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

Well if that's the case we all know what aircraft has been involved with most of the teasing. I just still can't believe it. And don't want to be disappointed. I never thought I'd see one developed for DCS.

32gb DDR4 RAM @3200 MHz

Oculus CV1 NvME 970 EVO