Shahdoh's Mustang Racing Series - Rules and Registration

Shahdoh

Hello again Shahdoh.

While I still have to submit a Time with hopes of Qualifying (today if possible), I have found the Skin I'd like to use.

I have been given permission to use a skin created and uploaded by Whiplash822 of DoW (Dogs of War Server) called "31st FS, 308th FG, Flying DUTCHMAN" .

HERE is the Link as well as the URL.

http://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/894409/

SnowTiger:joystick:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

Hi @masna

Your Livery File (download location) states "Skins go into your "Bazar\Liveries\P-51D" folder".

FYI ..For the races, this file/folder must be placed in the "Bazar\Liveries\TF-51D" folder in order for us to see your custom skin during the race because we race using the TF-51D.

See you on the starting line !!

SnowTiger:joystick:

Hi @masna

Your Livery File (download location) states "Skins go into your "Bazar\Liveries\P-51D" folder".

FYI ..For the races, this file/folder must be placed in the "Bazar\Liveries\TF-51D" folder in order for us to see your custom skin during the race because we race using the TF-51D.

See you on the starting line !!

:D :thumbup: Many thanks!

• 3 months later...
Hi all

I am really interest in this series and would love to be part of it. This look really really good, well done to the owner :)

Pilot Name: Uthaesdis

Mustang Livery: Uthaesdis (to be submitted, still WIP)

Thank you for your interest Uthaedis. At this time, the season is over. I will be looking to start up a new season in 2016. Hopefully will have the scripting issues that occurred with 1.5 resolved by then and will put up a new post for the 2016 season.

/Salute

Hi Shahdoh. Any chance of you (or someone from your racing community) of organizing a similar event but for the L39 in the future?

Current specs: Windows 10 Home 64bit, i5-9600K @ 3.7 Ghz, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 1TB Samsung EVO 860 M.2 SSD, GAINWARD RTX2060 6GB, Oculus Rift S, MS FFB2 Sidewinder + Warthog Throttle Quadrant, Saitek Pro rudder pedals.

Thank you for your interest Uthaedis. At this time, the season is over. I will be looking to start up a new season in 2016. Hopefully will have the scripting issues that occurred with 1.5 resolved by then and will put up a new post for the 2016 season.

/Salute

Thanks! Looking forward :pilotfly::pilotfly:

Hi Shahdoh. Any chance of you (or someone from your racing community) of organizing a similar event but for the L39 in the future?

It is not out of the question. I used the TF-51 since it was free for everyone and to hopefully build interest in racing in the community. At one time I was thinking of having all PFM capable aircraft racing in their respective classes, but, I found out that even just the mustang took up a good deal of time for the organization part. So, I might have multiple seasons, 1 for Mustangs (or maybe props as a whole) and another for 1 class of jets, yet to be determined. I may post a survey in the coming months to see where the interest lies. 1st things 1st, need to wait till 1.5 scripting issues get resolved as the race code is currently not working.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi all 51 Racers !

I'm training hard to subscribe to next shahdoh race season.

and just achieved my "1980" racer skin

promo.jpg

as I anderstood, script were brocken in shahdoh's races ...

here a sample Race training mission I made, working on NTTR

we can make an event up to 9 aircrafts in that one.

https://www.digitalcombatsimulator.com/en/files/1766346/

could be fun on Saturday for exemple.

PM me if you want to compete to keep ready

PS: does script still broken in new 1.5.3 beta?

i7-10700KF CPU  3.80GHz - 32 GO Ram - - nVidia RTX 2070 -  SSD Samsung EVO with LG  TV screen 40"  in 3840x2150 -  cockpit scale 1:1

- MS FFB2 Joystick  - COUGAR F16 throttle  - Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals