sukhoi Su-25 technical/flight/maintenance manuals

oblong

sukhoi Su-25 manuals :pilotfly:

Hey everyone!! I'm trying to find a copy or purchase the flight manual, maintenance and technical manuals for the SU-25K or similar. If anyone can direct me to a source or share them if you can that would be great!

Thanks

Direct PDF link. Book is in Cyrillic.

http://airspot.ru/book/file/617/SU-25.pdf

To whom it may concern,

I am an idiot, unfortunately for the world, I have a internet connection and a fondness for beer....apologies for that.

Thank you for you patience.

Many people don't want the truth, they want constant reassurance that whatever misconception/fallacies they believe in are true..

This is great! thank you Mvsgas!!!!!!

there are some pages from the actual manual in the pdf. Im getting closer!

I have all manuals for the MIG27 but cant seem to find this data for the su-25 :)

again, thanks. There are some helpful mechanical drawing in your pdf.

did you see the cutawaydrawing on page 37 bof book 4+ publication - Suchoj Su-25.pdf?

this could be a start.

Thanks Xentxo!

I have profile cuttaways, its the mechanical drawing im missing the most. Its hard to model extreme detail without this data.:(

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

First link is dead.

Second isnt a manual but a Russian book, so I guess there really is no manually publically circulating ?

Edited by Kev2go

Build:

Windows 10 64 bit Pro

Case/Tower: Corsair Graphite 760tm ,Asus Strix Z790 Motherboard, Intel Core i7 12700k ,Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 64gb ram (3600 mhz) , (Asus strix oc edition) Nvidia RTX 3080 12gb , Evga g2 850 watt psu, Hardrives ; Samsung 970 EVo, , Samsung evo 860 pro 1 TB SSD, Samsung evo 850 pro 1TB SSD,  WD 1TB HDD