Prop pitch automatic and manual

9.JG52 Ziegler

Sorry if someone has already reported this bug but I could not find it so here it is.

It seems like if you take any hits at all from a foe (or flak) the prop pitch is the first thing to stop working both manual and automatic. It will just stuck where it was when it "broke". While this may be realistic in some scenerios it is not when it happens everytime or when you take one or two rounds on the wings.

Again, if this had already been mentioned, I appologise.

Not sure if it's mentioned already or not, but IIRC there's same problem with Mustang. And yes, happened to me too many times, very annoying.

CPU: Intel Core i7-2600k @3.40GHz | Motherboard: Asus P8P67-M | Memory: Kingston 8GB DDR3 | OS W10 | GPU: Sapphire R9 290x 8GBDDR5 | Monitor: Samsung Syncmaster 24" | Devices: Oculus Rift, MS FFB 2 joystick, Saitek X 52 Pro throttle, Saitek Pro pedals, Gametrix Jetseat

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

yeah, the P51 suffers the same problem, and although i appreciate that the damage model is capable of simulating it, its very annoying, and im convinced it happens far too frequent....receive 1shot from a bandit on your six, and out of magic the bullet goes through the hole plane,the fuselage,fuel tank, through the steel plate, through the pilot, through the engine, and kills the governor.pilot alive, engine alive, governor gone.

definitely needs a fix in my opinion, BUT BOTH for the 109 and the P51.

EDIT: although, against human players it doesnt happen as frequent as against AI fighters.those lousy bastards definitely aim on it.

Edited by 9./JG27 DavidRed