How to balance out Maverick firing from both rails?

Fakum

Ive been looking thru youtube tutorials, and also some variations of searching for this, but I cant seem to find the answer. Im trying to figure out how to set up the mavericks so when they fire off, they do it so it helps with balance. I notice as I fire off, and even though I have both sides selected in my DSMS, they always only empty one side before they start unloading the other side. this obviously creates stability problems when your trying to focus on locking up the next target instead of fighting the trim. I looked through the profile options while they are selected but could not find anything that seemed obvious to select sequencing of firing between rails? Thanks for any feedback.

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

You may try to manually select left rack, and fire, then select right one and fire.

BTW, You can trim you plane to counteract the disbalance

I7-6700K OC 4.9G, 896G SSD, 32G RAM @ 2400MHz, NH-D15 cooling system,TM Hotas Warthog,Saitek Pro Flight Rudder Pedals,TrackIr 5, BOSE M2

You can use China aft to step missiles, however by doing so you'll negate quick draw, which is the main advantage of using LAU-88s and the reason why they don't automatically step from one station to the other.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

You may try to manually select left rack, and fire, then select right one and fire.

BTW, You can trim you plane to counteract the disbalance

Thats what I have been doing,, Im was trying to figure out how to set up the the firing of Mavs between Pylons automatically instead of constantly going in and out of DSMS to select stations.

@Eddie,, hmmm ,, let me look into that,,, I see why that would impact the quick draw, but if Im not planning on rifling quickly,, that may be a solution,,, I hope someone does come back and state it can be setup to do so though,, thanks

Windows 10 Pro - 64 Bit / ASUS ROG Strix B650E-F Gaming / AMD 7800X3D / G.Skill Trident Z5 NEO 64GB DDR5 6000 Ram / SSD M.2 SK hynix Platinum P41 2TB / MSI Gaming GeForce RTX 4090 SUPRIM Liquid X 24G / SteelSeries Arctis 7 Headset /LG-Ultragear 38" IPS LED Ultrawide HD Monitor (3840 x 1600) / Track IR4 / Thrustmaster TPR Pendular Rudder Pedals / Virpil HOTAS VPC Constellation ALPHA-R & VPC MongoosT-50CM3 Throttle

I hope someone does come back and state it can be setup to do so though,, thanks

If there is, then it's a bug and it shouldn't be there.

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Fair enough,,,, wishful thinking I suppose,, thanks for the resolve.

The A-10C is able to carry 3 Mav's in total (if you want to keep it realistic).

Apart from high drag and weight from 3 Mav's per Hardpoint, the inner Missiles would roast the tires and the outer missile next to the TGP would burn the Pod.

This almost solves your Problem, as there wont be a big imbalance. Apart from that, as Eddie already mentioned, it is intended the way it is. The Lau-88 tripple-rack for Mavericks has the quick draw function. This slews the next Missile to the location the prior one has been shot at.