OMG please have another sale soon.

Deathticket1974

I recently bought an oculus DK2 and stumbled upon this game a few days ago. I am extremely impressed with the oculus implementation - it's perfect. It's going to bring a lot of new players to this game because it's literally the best oculus rift experience to date.

Please have another sale soon so I can buy every module.

I recently bought an oculus DK2 and stumbled upon this game a few days ago. I am extremely impressed with the oculus implementation - it's perfect. It's going to bring a lot of new players to this game because it's literally the best oculus rift experience to date.

Please have another sale soon so I can buy every module.

welcome to the club!

Maybe this helps with what module to buy:

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?p=2288323#post2288323

:pilotfly:

Warthog HOTAS, Saitek Pedals, Oculus Rift

:joystick:

they have sales quite often actually - google it

or check their FB to see the frequency with which they hold their sales

i would advise, pick one module you simply "must" have - and get it, full price

then.. when the sale comes around, get your credit card!

the nature of these modules though is that you could buy one and work on that for a year and just be tapping the depth of it ----- so, buying one module should keep you busy..

: )

me: bought all the fixed-wing modules, only fly the F15

#F15FTW #SupportingDCS

i7-4790K | Asus Sabertooth Z97 MkI | 16Gb DDR3 | EVGA GTX 980 | TM Warthog | MFG Crosswind | Panasonic TC-58AX800U

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

they have sales quite often actually - google it

or check their FB to see the frequency with which they hold their sales

i would advise, pick one module you simply "must" have - and get it, full price

then.. when the sale comes around, get your credit card!

the nature of these modules though is that you could buy one and work on that for a year and just be tapping the depth of it ----- so, buying one module should keep you busy..

: )

me: bought all the fixed-wing modules, only fly the F15

#F15FTW #SupportingDCS

SOUND ADVICE..

:thumbup:

"Pride is a poor substitute for intelligence."

RAMBO

Avoid steam and buy direct from e-shop fables..

• Like 1

AWAITING ED NEW DAMAGE MODEL IMPLEMENTATION FOR WW2 BIRDS

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

Avoid steam and buy direct from e-shop fables..

Maybe it's just because it is late (here) but that gave me a chuckle! ;)

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

If youre from europe, Steam's a right scam with their pricing policy, you can buy from ED shop in dollars.

• Like 1

Yes, start buying directly from ED. It is the best way.

If you are new to flight sim I suggest you to buy F-15 or Su-27 first. They are not expensive and very fun to fly.

If you found this hobby attractive to you, and want more depth then you can proceed on A-10C or some other high fidelity plane while Spring sale. I suggested you buying A-10C because it is one of the most mature module... and you can buy TM Warthog to have 1-1 controls.

Good luck!

Edited by marluk
[B]*NOB* Lucky[/B] [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Tko vrijedi leti, tko leti vrijedi, tko ne leti ne vrijedi

If ED would allow any other paying method like Paysafe I would buy on ED's website.

I don't use any other payment online, for many reasons, security is for sure #1 of them.

Paysafe is easy, get one at any gas station or supermarket and done. No need to expose yourself

with credit card info to any other person.

We europeans don't like credit cards as much as americans do, we actually love cash on the table and no bank in-between.

Maybe ED somehow understands this. Until then, I only buy Steam for this reason.

Bit

Gigabyte Aorus X570S Master - Ryzen 5900X - Gskill 64GB 3200/CL14@3600/CL14 - Asus 1080ti EK-waterblock - 4x Samsung 980Pro 1TB - 1x Samsung 870 Evo 1TB - 1x SanDisc 120GB SSD - Heatkiller IV - MoRa3-360LT@9x120mm Noctua F12 - Corsair AXi-1200 - TiR5-Pro - Warthog Hotas - Saitek Combat Pedals - Asus PG278Q 27" QHD Gsync 144Hz - Corsair K70 RGB Pro - Win11 Pro/Linux - Phanteks Evolv-X 

Must spread some eagles before back atcha...

Fat T is above, thin T is below. Long T is faster, Short T is slower. Open triangle is AWACS, closed triangle is your own sensors. Double dash is friendly, Single dash is enemy. Circle is friendly. Strobe is jammer. Strobe to dash is under 35 km. HDD is 7 times range key. Radar to 160 km, IRST to 10 km. Stay low, but never slow.

If ED would allow any other paying method like Paysafe I would buy on ED's website.

I don't use any other payment online, for many reasons, security is for sure #1 of them.

Paysafe is easy, get one at any gas station or supermarket and done. No need to expose yourself

with credit card info to any other person.

We europeans don't like credit cards as much as americans do, we actually love cash on the table and no bank in-between.

Maybe ED somehow understands this. Until then, I only buy Steam for this reason.

Bit

That is unfortunately the case now with all of the brake ins to major companies now. Kmart among others here in the States.

This was a Boutique Builder iBuypower rig. Until I got the tinker bug again i7 920 @3.6Mhz 12Gig Corsair XMS3 ram 1600 Nvidia 760 SLi w/4Gig DDR5 Ram Intel 310 SSD HDD 160 Gb + Western Digital 4Terabyte HDD Creative SB X-Fi HD Audio Logitech X-530 5.1 Surround Speaker System Dual Acer 32"Monitors. PSU 1200 w Thermaltake Win10 64Bit.

So is it not possible to have a debit card and use it just for internet?

Depends on the debit card and where you want to use it. I can use my bank issued debit card anywhere that accepts a Visa card (but it would be really inadvisable since debit cards don't typically carry the same fraud protection that credit cards do).

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

Depends on the debit card and where you want to use it. I can use my bank issued debit card anywhere that accepts a Visa card (but it would be really inadvisable since debit cards don't typically carry the same fraud protection that credit cards do).

but they also don't have limits (limit being not having any funds left on the card), and if you have one specifically for internet buying, you'd have a small amount of money on it at all times.

anywho, banks do issue visa electron debits, which is meant for that stuff, if im not mistaken.

As I said, it depends on the type of debit card. The 'limit' on my card is whatever is in my checking account (+overdraft protection), which is usually much more than the spending limits on my regular credit cards.

If you're that bothered (not sure why anyone would be when dealing with well know entities given credit card fraud protection), get a "virtual" card from a company like Entropay and top it up with whatever amount you need for your purchase.

I do exactly that for transactions with unknown companies, especially outside of Western Europe.

Edited by Eddie

Spoiler

Intel 13900K (5Ghz), 64Gb 6400Mhz, MSi RTX 3090, Schiit Modi/Magi DAC/AMP, ASUS PG43UQ, Hotas Warthog, RealSimulator FSSB3, 2x TM MFDs + DCS MFDs, MFG Crosswinds, Elgato Steamdeck XL

Fortunately not all Europeans are thinking so. It's always good to have a valid bill with your name on it so if there's any trouble after the purchase you have a mandatory evidence that you have payed the money.

For that ED is doing a great job to keep the paying methods simple and smart, because every 3rdy-party billing provider wants to earn his percentage and so things are getting more expensive and complicated for everyone.

So in the meantime debit cards are even in Germany state of the art, at every gas station you pay with it.... and I won't use any other thing on the Internet for security and legal reasons, except Paypal ...

Edited by tarracta

I can say with confidence that I used a prepaid Visa for all transactions since Shark 1.0. I usually put in exact amounts and the day after they are gone. That way I minimize card fraudein.

• 5 weeks later...

Sale on plane?

Hi.

I just noticed that there is a sale on planes.

Bought the mig 21 yesterday. damn :p

But anyway. was thinking of getting the F-86F Sabre.

I see its listed as 14.99$

But when i login and press Buy its listed as full prize in my shopping cart..

Whats that all about?

Hi.

I just noticed that there is a sale on planes.

Bought the mig 21 yesterday. damn :p

But anyway. was thinking of getting the F-86F Sabre.

I see its listed as 14.99$

But when i login and press Buy its listed as full prize in my shopping cart..

Whats that all about?

Sale starts at 18:00 Moscow time.