Hoover Dam

badaboom

After several trips to "Sin City" I finally decided to rent a Car and take the short drive to Boulder City,Hoover Dam.

Pictures Don't do it justice.It's a incredible Place,An Engineering Marvel Rich in American History.I won't deny,I'm getting very Excited for NTTR:thumbup:

2ivbh9c.jpg

zx2rv4.jpg

2jcbne1.jpg

nn86x2.jpg

Thanks for looking,Cheers:thumbup:

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

The first two photos are shot with an Australian camera.

I have a friend with a B-52 simulator. Typically fly out of Nellis and use Hoover Dam as a bomb target. Really close to Nellis and it's easy to find. His setup is in FS9. Can't wait to see this in DCS 2.0 NTTR.

Edited by BHawthorne

The first two photos are shot with an Australian camera.

Back in the days when I shot film, instead of digital, I would get those Australian style images if I put the film in upside-down. :P

ASUS ROG Maximus VIII Hero, i7-6700K, Noctua NH-D14 Cooler, Crucial 32GB DDR4 2133, Samsung 950 Pro NVMe 256GB, Samsung EVO 250GB & 500GB SSD, 2TB Caviar Black, Zotac GTX 1080 AMP! Extreme 8GB, Corsair HX1000i, Phillips BDM4065UC 40" 4k monitor, VX2258 TouchScreen, TIR 5 w/ProClip, TM Warthog, VKB Gladiator Pro, Saitek X56, et. al., MFG Crosswind Pedals #1199, VolairSim Pit, Rift CV1 :thumbup:

I've been there about 7-8 times, really awesome every time I see it. I have not been there since the bridge has been open though.

i7-4820k @ 3.7, Windows 7 64-bit, 16GB 1866mhz EVGA GTX 970 2GB, 256GB SSD, 500GB WD, TM Warthog, TM Cougar MFD's, Saitek Combat Pedals, TrackIR 5, G15 keyboard, 55" 4K LED

I have only been there once, it is way bigger than pictures show. When I was there, the new bridge was still under construction, which was cool to watch.

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

Were you flying the Huey when you took the first two snaps? Because if I was flying the Huey I would be upside down :P

Edit: If I'm not mistaken there is a man inside one of those concrete blocks about 1/2 way down isn't there? Some poor guy fell in, but the concrete set too fast?

^^^ you should be able to see those first two photos at right orientation, if you are looking at them down there in Australia, right? :D

edit: sniped :lol: