DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

@pdmarh

Thanks for everything, all the 4 panels, work seemlinesly with A10, great work for you guys, hope when F-18 comes around we'll have the same fun,. Thanks again

Great news, alonpet! Thanks for the update.

Paul

Keyemulator is mostly for FC3 planes or Planes that does not supported by DCS-BIOS.

With DCS BIOS you can directly make an input to the plane with no need of an key attached in dcs.

when im at home i can uplode my configs for FC3 and a DCS BIOS Config for the a-10c

Edited by BlackLibrary

DCS-BIOS is more complicated to install and then configure but it makes controlling the cockpit devices more exact.

And it is not complicated, just more complicated.

there is more detailed instruction for the DCS-BIOS and Keyemulator control?

So here are my config files:

1x with all my panels

ond 1x only with switch panel

You must change the USB ID with a editor and they should work.

The FC3 is with key-bindings from DCS

The A-10C one with DCS-BIOS.

I have use keyemulator a long time, after some testing i would never miss DCS-BIOS :)

Unfortunately FC3 planes dosent work with DCS-BIOS

So here are my config files:

1x with all my panels

ond 1x only with switch panel

You must change the USB ID with a editor and they should work.

The FC3 is with key-bindings from DCS

The A-10C one with DCS-BIOS.

I have use keyemulator a long time, after some testing i would never miss DCS-BIOS :)

Unfortunately FC3 planes dosent work with DCS-BIOS

what with these files to do? I in this case absolutely noob.

ok so:

1. put these files in any folder (I have the in a folder in the Flightpanel.exe folder)

2. Star flightpanel.exe an klick on new. There you choose keyemulator.

3. a picture with your panel should show up. Cver the gear lever you see an butte with ID, klick on it and you have the ID in the clipboard.

4. open the FC3 file in the folder (only Flight panel) from me with an editor ( Editor from windows, notepad++) and change the line PanelInstanceID=.

Delete everything after the = and replace it with yours from the clipboard. save it

5. load this file and you see again the picture and in the brackets below you see keybindings. (made for the F-15 works with A-10A, you must test it for su27)

For the DCS-BIOS thing you need DCS BIOS installed and the Plane Module (A-10C, ....) which is supportet by FligtPanel/DCS-BIOS

• Like 2

ok so:

1. put these files in any folder (I have the in a folder in the Flightpanel.exe folder)

2. Star flightpanel.exe an klick on new. There you choose keyemulator.

3. a picture with your panel should show up. Cver the gear lever you see an butte with ID, klick on it and you have the ID in the clipboard.

4. open the FC3 file in the folder (only Flight panel) from me with an editor ( Editor from windows, notepad++) and change the line PanelInstanceID=.

Delete everything after the = and replace it with yours from the clipboard. save it

5. load this file and you see again the picture and in the brackets below you see keybindings. (made for the F-15 works with A-10A, you must test it for su27)

For the DCS-BIOS thing you need DCS BIOS installed and the Plane Module (A-10C, ....) which is supportet by FligtPanel/DCS-BIOS

I have pressed ID, the "lnstance ld for the panel has been copied to the clipboard only switch panel" window has appeared, more nothing has occurred. from where to me to take data???

Delete my ID (all After "PanelInstanceID=) right klick (Mouse) and Paste ;)

Delete my ID (all After "PanelInstanceID=) right klick (Mouse) and Paste ;)

here what has appeared

1301830350_1.PNG.159920e6c7d7b3bcae90a243a5ee206a.PNG

933956663_.PNG.015630b7fff40942c77654c2c45cdd44.PNG

here what has appeared

you have to proceed with the following steps:

1. open the flight panel prog- ProUsbPanels.exe

2. close the announcement (that you posted )

3. execute the ID button to copy the id no. to clipboard

4. open the profile of the bindings with NOTEPAD where is installed (Saitek_DCS_Profile.bindings)- usually can be in the libraries-documents

5.paste the contents of the clipboard to here :

PanelInstanceID=\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d67#7&3326420e&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

5. that will change the ID of the USB address that you plugged the SAITEK panel

• Like 1

you have to proceed with the following steps:

1. open the flight panel prog- ProUsbPanels.exe

2. close the announcement (that you posted )

3. execute the ID button to copy the id no. to clipboard

4. open the profile of the bindings with NOTEPAD where is installed (Saitek_DCS_Profile.bindings)- usually can be in the libraries-documents

5.paste the contents of the clipboard to here :

PanelInstanceID=\\?\hid#vid_06a3&pid_0d67#7&3326420e&0&0000#{4d1e55b2-f16f-11cf-88cb-001111000030}

5. that will change the ID of the USB address that you plugged the SAITEK panel

I don't know as to make it. that it is prog-ProUsbPanels.exe??? I can't find such file (Saitek_DCS_Profile.bindings).

• 2 weeks later...

@ ArturDCS, Just had a quick conversation with crirbob and he said you would be the man to talk to.. ;) I love the fact that you can use the radio panel in dcs but as far as the FC3 aircraft well there is really no option. I was wondering if there would be a way for your program to talk to SRS to get get the radio panel to work with changing the feq on on SRS in the FC3 aircraft?

Sure would be possible if there is some kind of API available. I had a quick look at this video on

So it depends on SRS and APIs. If there are such available I could program an option in DCSFP to make the radio panel to use SRS. It would be a common effort to figure out the most efficient way to handle SRS. I know nothing about SRS myself. HTH

;3387182']@ ArturDCS' date=' Just had a quick conversation with crirbob and he said you would be the man to talk to.. ;) I love the fact that you can use the radio panel in dcs but as far as the FC3 aircraft well there is really no option. I was wondering if there would be a way for your program to talk to SRS to get get the radio panel to work with changing the feq on on SRS in the FC3 aircraft?[/quote']

Edited by ArturDCS

Sure would be possible if there is some kind of API available. I had a quick look at this video on

So it depends on SRS and APIs. If there are such available I could program an option in DCSFP to make the radio panel to use SRS. It would be a common effort to figure out the most efficient way to handle SRS. I know nothing about SRS myself. HTH

I'm sure you know Ciribob right? Would you guys be able to do a joint dev on this. This could be a start of a good thing may one day we will have DCS work with the Radio panel natively instead of needing a million programs. :D I can see great things in the future.