DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

The Parameter "-nostreamdeck" doesn't work for me any more.

How can I disable the Stream deck implementation of DCS Flightpanels?

In case anyone else comes here with this issue, a user on the Github page found the solution:

Ok, so I found out the parameter is case sensitive. Under the stream deck article in the wiki it is presented as "-nostreamdeck", but under the command line parameters article it is "-NoStreamDeck". Looks like the documentation just needs to be updated/corrected.

Hangar: A-7 | A-10C | AV-8B | F-14B | F-15C | F-15E | F-16C | F-18C | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA342 | UH-1H

In case anyone else comes here with this issue, a user on the Github page found the solution:

Ok, so I found out the parameter is case sensitive. Under the stream deck article in the wiki it is presented as "-nostreamdeck", but under the command line parameters article it is "-NoStreamDeck". Looks like the documentation just needs to be updated/corrected.

That did it, thanks!!!

-

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

System: Windows 10 Pro | i9 9900K | 32GB RAM (3200 MHz) | RTX-2080s | SSD

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hardware: TM Warthog | MFG Rudder Pedals | 4x TM Cougar MFD | Saitek Switch Panel | Trackir5 | VR: Rift S / Monitor: 31,5" WQHD, G-Sync

Not sure when, since it was a few versions ago that I played DCS, but now for some reason if I program the PZ70 Flaps switch to move the flaps incrementally on my F/A-18...Full/Half/Auto...using the appropriate key commands, the flaps selector won't stop at the Half point, only at Full or Auto.

Checking the key commands through the keyboard, the switch moves as it should. In the past, it's always worked as it should, but it's not any more.

Is there a new setting or something I'm missing with the latest version of DCSFP?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Hello ,

after install latest DCSF version 4.1.12 the BIP lights not working properly with F-18 :

- landing lights

- antiskid

and a lot more

for example for landing lights i chose on BIP config the command : LDG_TAXI_SW - 1 or 0

and it doesn't change the light

and so for other commands

what has been changed?

Any help will be most welcomed !

Hey everyone,

I've seen a few templates floating around for the Switch Panel (PZ55) that allow you to create your own custom panel cover for labeling purposes. However, I had trouble getting any of them to fit correctly and several required installing new software.

So, I created a simple version in PDF and PPT formats that make things a bit easier. When you go to print, just make sure that your printer doesn't default to resizing the image for whatever reason.

Hope this is helpful to a few folks!

PDF Template

PPT Template

ACCPHeo.png

Edited by Stewmanji
  • Thanks 1

Hangar: A-7 | A-10C | AV-8B | F-14B | F-15C | F-15E | F-16C | F-18C | KA-50 | Mi-8 | SA342 | UH-1H

Can you upload files again?

Hey everyone,

....... So, I created a simple version in PDF and PPT formats that make things a bit easier. When you go to print, just make sure that your printer doesn't default to resizing the image for whatever reason.

Hope this is helpful to a few folks!

PDF Template

PPT Template

Can you upload the files again - or attach them to the thread?

I get a Google drive error about files being in the trash?

• Do not own:  | F-15E | JF-17 | Fw 190 A-8 | Bf 109 |
  • Hardware:  [ - Ryzen7-5800X - 32GB - RX 6800 - X56 HOTAS Throttle -  WINWING Orion 2 F16EX Grip - TrackIR 5 - Tobii 5C - JetPad FSE - ]

Thanks for the positive feedback Warlord. These flight panels have been a wonderful addition to my DCS setup so I'm happy to contribute to this community in my own, very small way.

Sincerely apologize for that problem Ysiad. I updated the templates and forgot to update the links. Won't make that mistake again!

Here are the updated links:

PDF Template

PPT Template

To get around this problem, I've also created a link to the folder where I'll keep these files in the future:

DCS Flight Panels Templates

As I create additional aircraft panels, I'll add them to the folder (along with their binding files). Please feel free to edit them as you wish!

Here is the current draft of the F/A-18C and AV-8B:

G0yOUQ3l.png

Hello ,

after install latest DCSF version 4.1.12 the BIP lights not working properly with F-18 :

- landing lights

- antiskid

and a lot more

for example for landing lights i chose on BIP config the command : LDG_TAXI_SW - 1 or 0

and it doesn't change the light

and so for other commands

what has been changed?

Any help will be most welcomed !

I'm also experiencing this problem. I can successfully bind the landing gear to the lights on the PZ55. However, if I choose to leave the gear as the "N" light and bind another status to "L" or "R"...say arresting hook lever for example...the light no longer functions correctly.

I've reconfigured the light several times, switching between gear and other cockpit switches, and only the gear handle appears to function correctly.

Curious if anyone else has noticed this problem and/or has a possible solution.

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks for the Mi-8 script! Please explain standby button functions, is it binded to some keyboard commands? Like Nav1 modulation or Nav2 Compass+Tune, Com1/2 modulation interchangeable?

Have the following unknown values displayed:

Adf 310

Nav1 100

Com1 11,100

• 3 weeks later...

Is there a table/chart showing different formulas to show the different altitudes for the PZ70's display(s)?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

Hello... I have recently acquired the radio panel and installed the last versions of DCSFlight panels and DCS-bios... but in F18, the channel change doesn't work, no effect... however, the volume, pull button and displays works.

Can someone help me please? Thanks!

• 1 month later...

Hi, i am using it with F-16, and in the radio panel LCD's i want it to display Engine Nozzle, Engine RPM, Oil Pressure and Engine FTIT... And i am using formulars but only the oil pressure is correct all of the others display a way lower value..

Any suggestions where i am going wrong, i am pretty sure it me there are to blame since the Oil Pressure formular works fine

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

Hello,

I'm getting this errors on DCS.openbeta\Logs\DCS-BIOS.log

SNz0P2S.jpg

What can be the problem?

Same issue here. Did you find the cause of the flooded log?

Furthermore, I am getting the following errors ind the dcs.log, as soon as I activate DCS-BIOS via Export.lua:

[

2020-11-23 22:48:02.695 INFO LuaNET: VRK - Player data: MULTIPLAYER;;

2020-11-23 22:48:02.792 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'noise4.png' not found. Asked from 'METASHADER'

2020-11-23 22:48:03.153 ERROR_ONCE DX11BACKEND: texture 'default.mr' not found. Asked from 'EDTERRAINGRAPHICS41'

2020-11-23 22:48:03.214 INFO GRAPHICSVISTA: Creating Resource "Unicode" of type 1

2020-11-23 22:48:03.216 ERROR Lua::Config: Call error LuaExportAfterNextFrame:[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\CommonData.lua"]:71: attempt to perform arithmetic on upvalue 'latFractionalSec' (a nil value)

stack traceback:

[C]: ?

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\CommonData.lua"]:71: in function 'getter'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\Util.lua"]:944: in function 'v'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\lib\Protocol.lua"]:173: in function 'step'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\DCS-BIOS\BIOS.lua"]:106: in function 'SimLuaExportAfterNextFrame'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/SimShaker.lua"]:517: in function 'LuaExportAfterNextFrame'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\SimShaker-export-core\ExportCore.lua"]:62: in function 'PrevLuaExportAfterNextFrame'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts/TacviewGameExport.lua"]:65: in function 'OtherLuaExportAfterNextFrame'

[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua"]:229: in function <[string "C:\Users\manu\Saved Games\DCS\Scripts\VAICOMPRO\VAICOMPRO.export.lua"]:226>.

]

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз

ok to clarify it.

there are two version of BIOS

https://github.com/dcs-bios/dcs-bios/releases/ this is the HUB version need to change the patch in settings to the JSON files. also is outdated

the first link is our BIOS Fork.

the releases https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/dcs-bios/releases/tag/0.7.35 are for stable DCS

master branch ist this https://github.com/DCSFlightpanels/dcs-bios (hit the green CODE Button to download it) this is recomended for the Beta DCS

Using that master branch did the trick for me to get rid of the errors in the dcs.log. Might help others too.

Windows 10, I7 8700k@5,15GHz, 32GB Ram, GTX1080, HOTAS Warthog, Oculus Rift CV1, Obutto R3volution, Buttkicker

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC] ЯБоГ32_Принз