DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS

ArturDCS

1 hour ago, BlackLibrary said:

use a-10C this covers booth

No i tried, the radios dont work, and if i assign funktion they dont response in the aircraft, but perfectly in the old A-10 so something is off..

I tried assigned the gear lever and in the old A-10 worked as a charm but in the new, no reaction.

molon-labe-black-header.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

Will the F-14A be added to the selection menu? Or, are you waiting for all the different variants to be released before updating that?

"These are NOT 1 to 1 replicas of the real aircraft, there are countless compromises made on each of them" - Senior ED Member

Modules - Damn near all of them (no Christian Eagle or Yak)

System - i7-12700K, 64Gig DDR4 3200 RAM, RTX-3080, 3 32" monitors at 5760 x 1080, default settings of High (minor tweaks)

• 1 month later...

Ok i got the Pz55 panel, DCSbios showing activity from DCS, and now I get object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have moved to ID of the panel to a profile, (Flight Panel A-10C (pdmarsh)), and changed the ID to my panel but still getting the object reference error...

Also when starting a new panels instance, there is no drop down list, just key emulation or key emulation with srs support...

15.03.2021 09:07:49  version : 1.0.310.4922

System.NullReferenceException
Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetOperationLevelFlag()
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Edited by Seance12
  • Like 1

On 3/16/2021 at 3:40 AM, Seance12 said:

Ok i got the Pz55 panel, DCSbios showing activity from DCS, and now I get object reference not set to an instance of an object. I have moved to ID of the panel to a profile, (Flight Panel A-10C (pdmarsh)), and changed the ID to my panel but still getting the object reference error...

Also when starting a new panels instance, there is no drop down list, just key emulation or key emulation with srs support...

15.03.2021 09:07:49  version : 1.0.310.4922

Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetOperationLevelFlag()
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   at NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

I get much the same error with the same panel, although with an AV8B-profile.

24.03.2021 10:27:27  version : 1.0.324.6091

Objektreferanse er ikke satt til en objektforekomst.
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.set_Profile(DCSFPProfile value)
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.NewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.CreateNewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.WindowLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

24.03.2021 10:27:16  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetEmulationModeFlag()
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Doesn't matter if I run DCSFP in Admin-mode or not. I can clear the errors by deleting the DCSFlightpanels-folder in %appdata%\Local, but as soon as I load a profile it's back.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/24/2021 at 11:28 AM, ShadowXP said:

I get much the same error with the same panel, although with an AV8B-profile.

24.03.2021 10:27:27  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.NewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.CreateNewProfile()
   ved DCSFlightpanels.MainWindow.WindowLoaded(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e)

24.03.2021 10:27:16  version : 1.0.324.6091

ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.SetEmulationModeFlag()
   ved NonVisuals.ProfileHandler.LoadProfile(String filename, IHardwareConflictResolver hardwareConflictResolver)

Doesn't matter if I run DCSFP in Admin-mode or not. I can clear the errors by deleting the DCSFlightpanels-folder in %appdata%\Local, but as soon as I load a profile it's back.

Please create an issue on Github and explain when this happens. Also post your profile.

• Thanks 1

I actually figured out what I was doing wrong (i.e. I was being an idiot again and didn't RTFM properly).

Two main problems: Not testing that the export actually worked (wrong syntax in export.lua, with a ' that snuck in) through the ConREF-tool, and secondly not  reading the part where I have to set up the Export.lua correctly, start a mission and then check that DCS actually exports things before I can actually program the buttons from within DCSFlightPanels.

So yep, a clear case of PIFOS/PEBCAK.

Right now I'm looking at getting the landing-light status to show up on the panel. Can be programmed through DCS BIOS, from what I was told on the discord.

Regards

Fjordmonkey

Clustermunitions is just another way of saying that you don't like someone.

I used to like people, then people ruined that for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi. On Options/Settings window, I click "Minimize To System Tray", but it won't do that.

I deleted AppData folders. I re-saved my commandkeys etc. etc., but everytime I check Settings, "Minimize" option seems unchecked (or not saved).

What's wrong with it?

Thanks.

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

22 hours ago, BlackLibrary said:

click on minimize upper right corner and its in the tray

WOW! I didn't know that. I guess this method works for all windows too, right?...

Man! I prepared a bat file. It runs TrackIR.exe, DCSFlightPanels.exe and DCS.exe, respectively. Before Flight Panel app update, it was minimize itself. Somehow latest version won't do that.

Nevermind...

i7-2600 @3.4GHz | Corsair 16GB @1600MHz. | MSI GTX1660Ti Gaming X | Samsung 256GB SSD (Win10HPx64)
Samsung G5 32" + Samsung 18" + 2x8"TFT Displays | Saitek X-55 Rhino & Rudder | TM MFD Cougars | Logitech G13, G230, G510, PZ55 & Farming Sim Panel | TIR5
>>MY MODS<< | Discord: Devrim#1068

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

As some might have noticed, ArturDCS has added DCSFP support for the Logitech Heavy, or Farming, Equipment Side Panel.  Even though this panel can be programmed directly in DCS, the ability to use DCS-BIOS commands adds great functionality.  I designed an overlay for the Side Panel that can be made with a 3D printer or, if you are familiar with SketchUp, the design file can be used to make a simple paper overlay with button assignments.  Here is a link to the 3D print design on Thingivrese:

Heavy Equipment Side Panel Overlay

The download files on Thingiverse include both the 3D print files and the SketchUp design file.

Thanks,

Paul (a.k.a. Skeeter)

SidePanel.jpg

• Like 3

• ArturDCS changed the title to DCSFlightpanels (DCSFP) thread. Saitek Pro Flight Panels & DCS
  • 3 weeks later...

M-2000C module was updated and debug 🙂

radio module is working with preset and frequencies on LCD

VOR is accurate now

If you need :

formula for accurate speed on multi panel is :

[SPEED_KTS_NEED * 0,01526]

formula for selected altitude tumble on multi panel is :

((ALT_10K_FT_SEL)*10000)+((ALT_1K_FT_SEL)*1000)+((ALT_100_FT_SEL)*100)

formula for BINGO tumble on multi panel is :

(BINGO_FUEL_1K_KG_SEL*1000)+(BINGO_FUEL_100_KG_SEL*100)

formula for accurate FUEL DETOT tumble on multi panel is :

((FUEL_DETOT_THOUS * 0,0001528) * 1000)+((FUEL_DETOT_CENTS * 0,0001528) * 100)+((FUEL_DETOT_TENS * 0,0001528) * 10)

formula for accurate AOA on multi panel is :

AOA_POS*0,00152

formula for accurate CALIBRATION PRESSURE tumble on multi panel is :

((ALT_BARO_THOUS*0,0001526)*1000)+((ALT_BARO_CENTS*0,0001526)*100)+((ALT_BARO_TENS*0,0001526)*10)+(ALT_BARO_ONES*0,0001526)

Flight Panel M-2000C (Shan_aya).bindings

DCSFLIGHTPANEL PROFILE M-2000C SHAN_AYA.pdf

Edited by shan_aya

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 9/6/2021 at 10:12 PM, kimkiller said:

Has something happened to DCSFlightpanels program?

I can't get it to work anymore and the new download that I got doesn't have DCSBIOS as an option when making new profiles.

I have DCSFP version 4.2.38.4448.

I suggest you head on over to the Discord server for help. And you need to be more specific than "I can't get it to work". 🙂

• Like 1

• 3 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This app is such a great bit of kit...Below is a pic i have added to my P51 kneeboard showing whats what in my panels thanks to this app...i have one for all my ww2 planes...fantastic for in VR

P-51D Radios.jpg

Edited by Tonester
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

Hello all i have installed DCS bios and DCSfp and it work !

i only have one hardware module , the saitek radio panel, 

can someone point me to a tutorial to create a mirage F1 setup for the radio ?

i must say i have no clues where to begin

thanks by advance

• 2 months later...