C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Bug report: DCS crashes with the C-101 when I press "right shift + \". can I contribute in any way by submitting a track, miz or log file?

Edit: problem is repeatable for the C-101 and doesn't occur with other modules/other aircraft multiplayer (haven't done C-101 MP yet). Is it my settings somehow or a (very minor) bug in the module?

Really appreciate this fantastic bird!

Edited by =FoReIgNeR=

Hi,

tonight try uboats train mission for C-101.

first i want to see how AI C-101 fly and look at AI plane 5 minutes and then i switch to F2 camera from F4 camera i see this (screenshot)

note - i just watch for AI plane. Iam in that moment stay in C-101 on ground.

this is known bug

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

not a big one ..but takeoff with open canopy will result in the same broken canopy like ejecting .

+1 nice flight :thumbup:

A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow. General George S. Patton.

Tango: Not a bug, but a question.

With beta releases, why does the kneeboard get left out?

I notice that there's no Hawk kneeboard, either.

Is there something especially tricky about it, or is it just fairly low priority?

I notice it especially as I tend to make custom kneeboard pages with my "working notes" when I'm learning a new aircraft. Not a show stopper, but I was curious as to why this seems to get left off new aircraft.

You need to fly closer to signal, it will start tracking about 104-105 miles away, maybe too short?

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

During my first flight I lost the airspeed indicator and altimeter completely. They stayed stuck at 125kts and 12.000'. I could not reproduce this one during subsequent flights, perhaps because I turned on the pitot heat (?) If that's the case shouldn't the pitot heat be on when you get a hot airplane?

I think this happens when you reset gyro, while having Heading, Altitude enabled, or maybe it was Heading, Pitch enabled.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

I think this happens when you reset gyro, while having Heading, Altitude enabled, or maybe it was Heading, Pitch enabled.

It was actually caused by a very simple icing model. There was also a bug so the pitot and static froze up at the same time.

I have since re-written it so they now consider ambient conditions and precipitation, and fixed the bug so the static port doesn't freeze up at the same time as the static port.

Best regards,

Tango.

It was actually caused by a very simple icing model. There was also a bug so the pitot and static froze up at the same time.

I have since re-written it so they now consider ambient conditions and precipitation, and fixed the bug so the static port doesn't freeze up at the same time as the static port.

Best regards,

Tango.

Ah ok, was probably just the timing then, when i tried to reproduce this, using Fast Erect on gyro. :)

These two are probably already known, or are features pending to be implemented:

1. Trim indicators not working (Indicador compensadores)

2. Selector marcación de aforadores. I think it is not working. I cannot switch it off to change from FUS(ON) to FUS-CENTR.ALA (OFF)

Question: Are the volume knobs reversed? In my system I have to turn them to the left to increase volume. I'm not sure in this A/C but i think the standard is the opposite direction. I might be mistaken.

Regards :)

Airspeed indicator stopped working for me while on final approach. Altitude was about 500 meters and decending when the needle reached 280 knots it just stopped there and the indicator wouldnt work anymore.

Weather settings were summer 28degrees Celsius

g8PjVMw.png

These two are probably already known, or are features pending to be implemented:

1. Trim indicators not working (Indicador compensadores)

This will be fixed with AFM.

2. Selector marcación de aforadores. I think it is not working. I cannot switch it off to change from FUS(ON) to FUS-CENTR.ALA (OFF)
Check your fuel tank configuration. The center tank must contain fuel (tank flag GREEN), and its associated pumps must be ON and supplying pressure to the fuselage tank (transfer flag GREEN). If only the fuselage tank contains fuel, then system logic forces it to FUS.

Question: Are the volume knobs reversed? In my system I have to turn them to the left to increase volume. I'm not sure in this A/C but i think the standard is the opposite direction. I might be mistaken.

Regards :)

Yes. They are also in the wrong positions. This is being fixed, if it isn't already. :)

Best regards,

Tango.

Tango,

When it was reported that when switching from outside view to cockpit view the airspeed indicator would move from a max value to the correct indication, you said that you couldn't do anything about it. That might be true, but it still warrants a spot on the bug list imo.

Thanks for the plane and your support.

its associated pumps must be ON and supplying pressure to the fuselage tank (transfer flag GREEN)

Ouch, my mistake sorry about that. My brain refused to register that part from the manual "9.3 Indicador de aforadores - con presión de trasvase: