C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

Trying to turn on smoke crashes DCS.

This is a most unfortunate problem. The pylon definitions were changed without my knowledge and the code was calling invalid pylon definitions. It is now fixed.

Will there be an axis for wheel breaks and/or speed breaks?
Eventually, yes.

Is the pilot torch/flashlight supposed to be off center?

Yes, I think it is (I think it is simulating you wearing a helmet-mounted torch).

Also, is it just the SFM or does the C-101 really turn very well using a lot of rudder?
SFM. I think I might know where to change that though...

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

At the risk of asking a stupid question - when you say a bug is fixed, I'm assuming that:

a) It's fixed in your development version, only.

b) It will only be fixed on the "consumer side" once the next DCS World update comes out (or possibly the update
after
that - I don't know how much in advance of an update that ED might require code changes to be submitted).

c) AvioDev has
no control
when ED will be pushing out the next update.

Do I understand the process correctly?

We're working hard to get an update out to you ASAP. That is the best estimate we have. :)

We're disappointed some bugs were introduced at release, but we've fixed them and many others, and added many new features since. We're also listening to your comments, and integrating those that are reasonable, so keep those comments and observations coming!

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Tange i did a night flight yesterday and the first thing i noticed is that the taxilights / landinglights are really soft. Theres not much difference when turned on or off.

Its mentioned somewhere that they are wip and under tuned

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

My DCS Mods, Skins, Utilities and Scripts

| Windows 10 | i7-4790K | GTX 980Ti Hybrid | 32GB RAM | 3TB SSD |

| TM Warthog Stick | CH Pro Throttle + Pro Pedal | TIR5 Pro | TM MFD Cougar | Gun Camera: PrtScn |

Russian fictional skin,little bug on pilot texture, chevron not correct.

It's not a bug. I've been told it's a secret message,

Flying a flag upside is a sign of distress :)

EDIT: It was a joke, so the bug report goes on.

Edited by Vibora

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

Sorry if its already known or WiP:

+ Landed OK, plane taxiing

+ Pushed gear override

+ Pushed retract gear (while taxiing)

+ Airplane kept taxiing at the same heigth but not showing wheels on external view (I guess retracted in the 3D but not in the collision model???)

Por cierto, enhorabuena por el trabajo!!!

Another thing, I always forget to set the pitot heat... my bad, but the altimeter gets stuck at FL165 and the speed at whatever it was. If I press the pitot heat button, the speed indication will come back, but the altitude stays at FL165, even if I descend to MSL with 20 deg celcius ambient temp and fly for 15 minutes...

Another thing, I always forget to set the pitot heat... my bad, but the altimeter gets stuck at FL165 and the speed at whatever it was. If I press the pitot heat button, the speed indication will come back, but the altitude stays at FL165, even if I descend to MSL with 20 deg celcius ambient temp and fly for 15 minutes...

Same here, there is obviously something wrong with the altimeter :smilewink:

Super minor - but apparently I can manually reset my gyros with the Vertical Gyro Fast Erect button, without ever having even turned the batteries on: totally cold cockpit.

After I do this, the climb rate gauge will climb up to zero, apparently powered, now.

I can't change it with the Manual Gyro Correction -just the Vertical Gyro Fast Erect button.

Edited by Vedexent

Something else:

While I can dial in mb barrel counter on the barometric altimeter, the altitude needle seems to jerk sporadically, and erratically.

I'm used to dialing in the barometric altitude to "local airbase zero", but it's very difficult to dial the main needle to zero.

Sorry if its already known or WiP:

+ Landed OK, plane taxiing

+ Pushed gear override

+ Pushed retract gear (while taxiing)

+ Airplane kept taxiing at the same heigth but not showing wheels on external view (I guess retracted in the 3D but not in the collision model???)

Por cierto, enhorabuena por el trabajo!!!

SFM limitation.

The icing model as released was extremely basic, and bugged at that. I have since extended it significantly, so it is now much more accurate (and you can now see the correct behaviors for frozen pitot tube). Because the bug is that BOTH the pitot and static ports freeze at the same time, it just causes the instruments to freeze (there are actually much more complex behaviors programmed).

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Super minor - but apparently I can manually reset my gyros with the Vertical Gyro Fast Erect button, without ever having even turned the batteries on: totally cold cockpit.

I can't change it with the Manual Gyro Correction -just the Vertical Gyro Fast Erect button.

:helpsmilie:

After I do this, the climb rate gauge will climb up to zero, apparently powered, now.
No power required. That is the sim internal calculations catching up with itself. It will do this regardless.

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango

Could be a minor Bug, not sure. But the Canopy handle looks open when canopy is closed, and closed when canopy is open. Maybe a inverted animation, or it could be it's just supposed to look like this.

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup: