C-101 BUGS WE ARE TRACKING

Tango

hi all boys.

after 2 hours of flight i can see a lot of bugs, imprecisions and mistakes, but it is a big plane and very important product for me, so thanks AVIODEV.

i will write all mistakes in order for system:

Hydraulic:

-parking brake dont work, like A-10C

Engine:

- it is a arcade engine...all parameters is allways in same values, N1=97.7, N2=99.9, ITT=527, Oil Temp=80ºC...dont change when you increase altitud, speed or temperature...

- try to maintein speed in formation it is dificult because a change of 0,1% of N1 cause a significative increase of speed, 1-3 knots

- oil press needle...

- engine heater dont change engine parameters...heater dont work?

- warning light TREN ilumitated when N1 descent to 65% and below 6000', in real aircraft this light iluminated below 6500' and below N1=75%.

Aerodinamics:

- nothing happen above 450knots, nothing...

- landing lights extend dont break above 250 knots, 400knots and 600 knots...

- Flaps dont break in high speed, like gear...

- turn of 10 g's and -3g's and the plane is perfect...

- when you use nose wheel in a full turn above 20 knots the plane dont crash...it is very optimist.

- flight to 250knots and above and try to pull sitck to max toward back...nothing happen...like a fly by wire A320 jejejeje.

- What happen with said "palanca al pecho y pie derecho"...nothing, plane should be in loss...

- landing with 750 ppm, dont damage

Avionics and gauges:

-Trim indicator dont work, impossbile to know if your trim is -1.5º in take off like manual say...

- trim change 0,5º per beat...too many degrees, it is more realistic 0,2 or 0,1 degrees per beat

- erection swicht works bad...if you press in a 20º of climb the horizon reset to zero in this position....mistake, the horizon should reset to 20º possition, in other case it is imposible flight in IFR night, like dont know what is your real possition.

- HSI take a mistake od 10-20º after a 15 minutes of flight and it is impossible know what is the real read, except if you are in final in a knowed airport....How can i flight a IFR night if i dont know what is the real course, with compass?

- i can read 310knots in my indicator air speed, but in external view F2 i can read 300knots with zero wind????? my TAS is below my IAS, impossible

- Altimeter dont work well, i cannot read the real airfield presure, allways registered the stardar presure...

- cordinate turn dont work well, and move too much in slowly movement.

- Fuel flow test, when push test, the needle move too much fast...

- if you use external view speed and ratio of climb needles change of possition and return to real read.

- In batumi final, the outter and middle light turn on...over sea??????

Pilot and others:

- pilot can flight without oxigen and with open cockpit above 1000'

- Dome dont crack if you open in flight

-sometimes, when reduce throttle the plane turn right 90 or 120 degress

-I cannot use comm VHF, i cannot open comm menu

-Not icing efects

I am sure I will remember anything more hehehehehe

P.D.:Please make the same plane to FSX, many people will be thankful...

Gracias AVIODEV por este gran avion.

Hi,

hello!

i bought this plane, but cant find how to turn weapons on. No manuals or smt was included. pls help.

The EB version doesn't carry weapons. It is a dedicated training aircraft. The CC version (in development and not available yet) will carry weapons.

The package contains BOTH EB and CC, so you will get the CC version when it is available. :)

Best regards,

Tango.

Hydraulic:

-parking brake dont work, like A-10C

Engine:

- it is a arcade engine...all parameters is allways in same values, N1=97.7, N2=99.9, ITT=527, Oil Temp=80ºC...dont change when you increase altitud, speed or temperature...

- try to maintein speed in formation it is dificult because a change of 0,1% of N1 cause a significative increase of speed, 1-3 knots

- oil press needle...

- engine heater dont change engine parameters...heater dont work?

These are limitations of SFM. AFM will fix these problems.

- warning light TREN ilumitated when N1 descent to 65% and below 6000', in real aircraft this light iluminated below 6500' and below N1=75%.
We have conflicting information about this.

Aerodinamics:

- nothing happen above 450knots, nothing...

What do you think it should do?

- landing lights extend dont break above 250 knots, 400knots and 600 knots...
Should they?

- Flaps dont break in high speed, like gear...
Yes they do - they jam.

- turn of 10 g's and -3g's and the plane is perfect...

- when you use nose wheel in a full turn above 20 knots the plane dont crash...it is very optimist.

- flight to 250knots and above and try to pull sitck to max toward back...nothing happen...like a fly by wire A320 jejejeje.

- What happen with said "palanca al pecho y pie derecho"...nothing, plane should be in loss...

- landing with 750 ppm, dont damage

SFM limitations.

Avionics and gauges:

-Trim indicator dont work, impossbile to know if your trim is -1.5º in take off like manual say...

- trim change 0,5º per beat...too many degrees, it is more realistic 0,2 or 0,1 degrees per beat

SFM limitation.

- erection swicht works bad...if you press in a 20º of climb the horizon reset to zero in this position....mistake, the horizon should reset to 20º possition, in other case it is imposible flight in IFR night, like dont know what is your real possition.
From the information I have, not at all. The horizon will reset to the aircraft attitude zero datum on erect, otherwise this function would not be required at all if it knew where the real horizon was at all times...

- HSI take a mistake od 10-20º after a 15 minutes of flight and it is impossible know what is the real read, except if you are in final in a knowed airport....How can i flight a IFR night if i dont know what is the real course, with compass?
I noticed this behavior the other day (and incorrect dot/cross behavior). I'm investigating; the sync function should compensate for gyro drift.

- i can read 310knots in my indicator air speed, but in external view F2 i can read 300knots with zero wind????? my TAS is below my IAS, impossible
Fixed already. You will get this in the update.

- Altimeter dont work well, i cannot read the real airfield presure, allways registered the stardar presure...

- cordinate turn dont work well, and move too much in slowly movement.

- Fuel flow test, when push test, the needle move too much fast...

Fixed in update.

- In batumi final, the outter and middle light turn on...over sea??????
WIP

Pilot and others:

- pilot can flight without oxigen and with open cockpit above 1000'

- Dome dont crack if you open in flight

SFM limitation/we don't have control over pilot blackout.

-sometimes, when reduce throttle the plane turn right 90 or 120 degress
Check your flight controls.

-I cannot use comm VHF, i cannot open comm menu
WIP.

-Not icing efects
Sure? There is a very basic model implemented. There is a more complex model in the update.

Gracias AVIODEV por este gran avion.
Muchas gracias! :D

Best regards,

Tango.

Got a little video for you Tango.

The usual issues with Rift head movement limits! I don't know what can be done as every module seems to be released with it. Is it a DCS limitation?

Plus the mirror bug

Edited by Random

What is RShift+N? Nuclear launch? Not modelled.

:D

Best regards,

Tango.

Well, usually RShift+N mutes the Warnings sounds -- at least in FC3 modules. So pressing that should *not* crash the sim, regardless if it is modeled or not. :)

PC: AMD Ryzen 9 5950X | MSI Suprim GeForce 3090 TI | ASUS Prime X570-P | 128GB DDR4 3600 RAM | 2TB Samsung 870 EVO SSD | Win10 Pro 64bit

Gear: HP Reverb G2 | JetPad FSE | VKB Gunfighter Pro Mk.III w/ MCG Ultimate

VKBNA_LOGO_SM.png

VKBcontrollers.com

Hi Tango

I will try to answer your dudes about my opinions in post 109.

When you try to cross red line of max speed, you will ear a very big noise and vibration from tail of airplain, because the high speed air cause fatige in the mobile structures. If you try to increase speed some part will be damage and if you increase more and more you will miss a aleron, elevator, rader or all tail.

When you operate landing lights above limited speed your light will jam, crack or loss...

when i fly in formation with other C101 AI, lider of formation loss right elevator or even other AI windman....Is it a bug?

Only a question more, AVIODEV will fix all SFM limitations or it is impossible?

thx tango. I expect updater like may water hehehehehe

First of all, this aircraft is a real pleasure to fly, I'm having a great time working on my navigation skills, so thanks very much for all your efforts.

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug, but I discovered this situation:

1. Climbed to 6000 feet.

2. Retarded throttle to idle.

3. Assumed about a 5 degree nose-up attitude, wings level.

I could not get the aircraft to stall until I rolled. Wings level the flight speed would not reduce past 260Kts (external view speed) and altitude did not appreciably decrease.

Is this a bug or is the aircraft deliberately designed this way as a safety measure, being a training aircraft?

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

System Spec: Cooler Master Cosmos C700P Black Edition case. | AMD 5950X CPU | MSI RTX-3090 GPU | 32GB HyperX Predator PC4000 RAM | | TM Warthog stick & throttle | TrackIR 5 | Samsung 980 Pro NVMe 4 SSD 1TB (boot) | Samsung 870 QVO SSD 4TB (games) | Windows 10 Pro 64-bit.

Personal wish list: DCS: Su-27SM & DCS: Avro Vulcan.

First of all, this aircraft is a real pleasure to fly, I'm having a great time working on my navigation skills, so thanks very much for all your efforts.

I'm not sure if this is actually a bug, but I discovered this situation:

1. Climbed to 6000 feet.

2. Retarded throttle to idle.

3. Assumed about a 5 degree nose-up attitude, wings level.

I could not get the aircraft to stall until I rolled. Wings level the flight speed would not reduce past 260Kts (external view speed) and altitude did not appreciably decrease.

Is this a bug or is the aircraft deliberately designed this way as a safety measure, being a training aircraft?

Keep up the great work :thumbup:

How to stall the aircraft:

Wings level (no roll), throttle to idle, as the airspeed decreases pitch up to keep vertical speed at zero, the airplane will stall at the correct IAS according to weight and flaps configuration.

To recover, nose down, add power,...

If you add full pedal you'll enter a spin.

You may try also a stall with some roll angle or pulling G's, the stall speed will vary then of course.

Roberto "Vibora" Seoane

Alas Rojas

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

sigpic97175_2_small.pngAERGES-LOGO-sin_fondo_small.png

I will attempt to make a vid: and the behavior is that the plane sicks in an attitude, not only the ADI

Edit: This is true for the hawk too

Edit edit: uploading

Edit edit edit: here you go: attitude freeze. During the peak of the stall I was full stick aft:

pv-7-kHnlZM

Edited by =FoReIgNeR=

I see nothing wrong in the plane behaviour...

Do you mean the ADI getting halted when you're at 0 G's?

I see the VSI moving without stopping, and the altimeter also ...

Watch this video:

Minute 3:09. The plane behaviour looks very similiar

Also, at very low speed the elevator becomes ineffective

I see nothing wrong in the plane behaviour...

Do you mean the ADI getting halted when you're at 0 G's?

I see the VSI moving without stopping, and the altimeter also ...

Watch this video:

Minute 3:09. The plane behaviour looks very similiar

Also, at very low speed the elevator becomes ineffective

True, true, but even without elevator effictiveness you have inertia and momentum. If you watch my vid, the plane's attitude was falling to the left (i.e., angular acceleration, or at least an angular velocity). This stops all of a sudden, and then the nose of the plane jitters around a fixed attitude.

As an aerospace simulation programmer, and having quite some real-life flight time myself, this seems like changing from one discrete condition to another (speed very low <50kts: ground handling behavior switch)? Note that the plane comes back alive when the VVI indicates a negative value.

By the way, this is not an accusation, I love the plane and systems modeling! :worthy::worthy: But I just wanted to point this out. I know it's SFM right now and that AFM will surely fix this =)

Ahh yes! That is the SFM doing that. It pauses for a moment so erratic values don't transfer to the model and cause it to shoot off into space or something. :)

By the way, this is not an accusation, I love the plane and systems modeling! worthy.gifworthy.gif
Thank you! :blush:

Best regards,

Tango.

Edited by Tango