UHF Radio Easter Egg

Vedexent

Sounds cool,

how about linking a media / radio stream address, similar to Euro Truck Sim's internet radio channels?

could be easier then individual audio files??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Modules are like Pokemon you gotta catch 'em all :joystick::lol::pilotfly:

AMD Ryzen7 3700x, G-Skills 32Gb RAM @ 3200Mhz, MSI GTX1080Ti, TM Warthog (20cm extension by Sahaj), MFG Crosswind Pedals, Oculus Rift, Track Ir5

Would be better if it was made with a folder for each channel, so we could make our own radio channels with different music, or different moods.

Like one channel for RTB from a successful mission Or/and a channel with something like 'Jaws 3 music' flying towards a target.:gun_smilie:

Edited by Buzpilot

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

EVERYTHING IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE :thumbup:

I'm not sure we want to get too fancy with this.

Isn't it scheduled to go away once the UHF radio is actually modeled?

While I thought this was a very clever "Easter Egg", if I really want background music, I can always play my media player at the same time I'm flying.

I'm not sure we want to get too fancy with this.

Isn't it scheduled to go away once the UHF radio is actually modeled?

While I thought this was a very clever "Easter Egg", if I really want background music, I can always play my media player at the same time I'm flying.

It's too easy to loose situation awareness, if you should Alt Tab every time to change music. But I understand it's not that important, if you only like to have elevator music in background.

I think it could be more fun with a option like separate music channels, like just before attacking target, I turn channel 3 on to have this one;

Or maybe I'm just crazy :)

Edited by Buzpilot

i5 4670 - Sabertooth Z87- GTX Titan - Dell U3011 30" - 2x8GB RAM 1800 - Samsung 840 EVO 512GB SSD - Warthog HOTAS - CH Pro pedals - TrackIR5 - Win7 64bit

This is at risk of becoming too serious! It's inclusion was already a bit :D and I wanted to make it usable, but otherwise the effort will be disproportionate.

Best regards,

Tango.

I know my examples maybe was a bit extreme, but it's nice to have such an option , on every plane.

We could always play it smoother, while running in to attack, with this one :smartass:

Or - if you have Voice Attack, you can switch playlists by voice command - no need to alt-tab out :)

Don't get me wrong - if Tango wants to leave this in, and expand upon it, I think it'd be great.

Problem is if you start a Playlist screen will 'Alt Tab' or go minimized anyway.