MOOSE - Mission Object Oriented Scripting Framework

• 3 weeks later...

I'm easily confused at the best of times but I am attempting to load MOOSE sound files into mission editor. How is it done?

https://github.com/FlightControl-Master/MOOSE_SOUND/releases

I have the ATIS inserted into this mission but no audio and no errors in the DCS log.

?

Wild Weasel a FA18C SEAD trainer Beslan edition version 3.miz

ATIS - 100 - Caucasus Mozdok.lua

Edited by marginal

Hello, everyone,

I'm trying to install Moose. I have followed these instructions: https://flightcontrol-master.github.io/MOOSE_DOCS/Moose_Setup_Guide.html

It also went well until I wanted to create the .lua in the new folder. Then the attached error appears and the gui output the error on the picture in the attachment.

In the .log of my workspace I find the following error:

!ENTRY org.eclipse.dltk.ui 4 10001 2020-05-20 00:50:33.929
!MESSAGE Internal Error
!STACK 0
java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException
at org.eclipse.jface.operation.ModalContext.run(ModalContext.java:398)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.run(WizardDialog.java:980)
at org.eclipse.dltk.ui.wizards.NewElementWizard.performFinish(NewElementWizard.java:121)
at org.eclipse.dltk.ui.wizards.NewSourceModuleWizard.performFinish(NewSourceModuleWizard.java:128)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:778)
at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:417)
at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog.lambda$0(Dialog.java:619)
at org.eclipse.swt.events.SelectionListener$1.widgetSelected(SelectionListener.java:81)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:249)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:86)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4433)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1086)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4243)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3822)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:818)
at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:794)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.actions.NewWizardShortcutAction.run(NewWizardShortcutAction.java:133)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.Action.runWithEvent(Action.java:473)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionItem.java:565)
at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.lambda$4(ActionContributionItem.java:397)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:86)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.sendEvent(Display.java:4433)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1086)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4243)
at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3822)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine$5.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1150)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.swt.PartRenderingEngine.run(PartRenderingEngine.java:1039)
at org.eclipse.e4.ui.internal.workbench.E4Workbench.createAndRunUI(E4Workbench.java:153)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.lambda$3(Workbench.java:681)
at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:336)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:595)
at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:148)
at org.eclipse.ui.internal.ide.application.IDEApplication.start(IDEApplication.java:152)
at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLauncher.java:134)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.java:104)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:388)
at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:243)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)
at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)
at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:656)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:592)
at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1498)
Caused by: java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.eclipse.dltk.ui.wizards.NewSourceModulePage.createFile(NewSourceModulePage.java:486)
at org.eclipse.dltk.ui.wizards.NewSourceModuleWizard.finishPage(NewSourceModuleWizard.java:123)

I can create the .lua in the "Parentfolder Caucasus. Only in the newly created folder "First" not.

Now i see "Folder "Moose_Framework/test" does not..... But i made -right Mouse on Caucasus -> New Lua File.

Don´t know why he try to build a .lua 123 at Moose_Framework.... it must be in "Caucasus"

failuremoose1.JPG.f63baef953e0ce2c80d34d7be568449d.JPG

failuremoose2.JPG.d90b46db3c3a92e4c4c07b08d46bd4a4.JPG

failuremoose3.thumb.JPG.06101bff6b7f91b564c0cfc728c1f0b9.JPG

Edited by Golf2

Version: DCS OpenBeta 6.8.2
Maps: Persian Gulf, Syria, Nevada, South Atlantic
Aircraft: F/A-18C Hornet, A-10C II Tank Killer,  JF-17, AV-8A-Harrier, F-5E, L-39C
Sonstiges: Supercarrier
PC: Ryzen 7 5800X, 32 GB DDR4, RTX 3080TI, Thrustmaster Hotas Warthog, Drivers Up to Date

I'm easily confused at the best of times but I am attempting to load MOOSE sound files into mission editor. How is it done?

https://github.com/FlightControl-Master/MOOSE_SOUND/releases

I have the ATIS inserted into this mission but no audio and no errors in the DCS log.?

One way is to open the mission.miz file in a zip utility and directly copy the folder containing the sound files into the mission file. Then, if necessary, re-zip the files. Be sure to rename the file to xxxxxxx.miz.

The mission MOOSE script will have a line specifying the name of the sound files folder. AIRBOSS example:

AirbossStennis:SetSoundfilesFolder( "Airboss Soundfiles Loud/" )

Trying to create a Battle ground base for missions

Hi all.

Got Moose and LDT up and running after first finding the old version of EWR/GCI script before I finally found out it was to old and obsolete :doh:

Anyway got 2.5.0 of the MOOSE all installed and seems to work as it should. :thumbup:

So I trying to create a basemission to use as "Template# for missions. This will hold all Squadrons used with AWAC, Tankers and a GCI network with Groundradars and some ships as EWR.

Followed the documentation in creating the network to my knowledge

DetectionSetGroup = SET_GROUP:New()
DetectionSetGroup:FilterPrefixes({"EWR BLUE"})
DetectionSetGroup:Filterstart()
Detection = DETECTION_AREAS:New( DetectionSetGroup, 50000 ) --Using ft set in game not meters, 30k m = 90kft
A2ADispatcher = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( Detection )
BLUEBorderZone = ZONE_POLYGON:New( "blueborder", GROUP:FindByName( "blueborder" ) )
A2ADispatcher:SetBorderZone( BLUEBorderZone )

Been setting up a number of squadrons, CAP zones, Loadout templates, assigned tanker etc..

Starting the Lua files in a trigger at Gamestart, First Moose then my file

In the mission for test I send in a group crossing the border…. Nothing happens been reading a lot of code text and double and tripple checked everything… It should work but nada happens , No flights spawn in.

Any help would be appriciated

The whole file here

DetectionSetGroup = SET_GROUP:New()
DetectionSetGroup:FilterPrefixes({"EWR BLUE"})
DetectionSetGroup:Filterstart()
Detection = DETECTION_AREAS:New( DetectionSetGroup, 50000 ) --Using ft set in game not meters, 30k m = 90kft
A2ADispatcher = AI_A2A_DISPATCHER:New( Detection )
BLUEBorderZone = ZONE_POLYGON:New( "blueborder", GROUP:FindByName( "blueborder" ) )
A2ADispatcher:SetBorderZone( BLUEBorderZone )
--Engage radius, affects both teams
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetEngageRadius}(90000)   --Default 100km
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetGciRadius}()     --Default 200km
--
-- SQUADRONS Blue
--
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Wings of Fury", "Sharjah Intl", "WoF", 12) --Jordanian F16CM
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Mud of War", "Sharjah Intl", "MoW", 12) --Jordanian F16CM
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Musters", "Sharjah Intl", "Musters", 24) --Swedish JAS 39 CAP Load
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Busters", "Sharjah Intl", "Busters", 4) --Swedish JAS 39 A-G version
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "VF-103", "Al Minhad AB", "VF-103", 16) --USN F-14B
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "VF-24", "Al Minhad AB", "VF-24", 6) --USN F-14B
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "VFA-94", "Al Minhad AB", "VFC-14", 6) --USN F/A-18C
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "VFC-12", "Al Minhad AB", "VFC-12", 8) --USN F/A-18C
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "VFC-14", "Al-Bateen Airport", "VFC-14", 8) --USN F/A-18C
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "IDF-121", "Khasab", "IDF", 12) --IA F-16C blk 52
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "SQN 75", "Al-Bateen Airport", "L20", 16) --OZ F/A-18C
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Bahrain Warriors", "Liwa_Airbase", "L20", 12) --OZ F/A-18C
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Skaraborgarna", "Khasab", "JA37", 8) --Swedish AJS 37
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Norrlands Guld", "Khasab", "AS37", 8) --Swedish AJS 37
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Spotify", "Khasab", "RECON", 8) --US OH58
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Tomahawks", "Ras Al Khaimah", "Thomahawk", 24) --US AH64D
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadron( "Bowie", "Ras Al Khaimah", "Bowie", 24) --US AH1W
--
-- Set Takeoff method
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoff}() is the generic configuration method to control takeoff from the air, hot, cold or from the runway. See the method for further details.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoffInAir}() will spawn new aircraft from the squadron directly in the air.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoffFromParkingCold}() will spawn new aircraft in without running engines at a parking spot at the airfield.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoffFromParkingHot}() will spawn new aircraft in with running engines at a parking spot at the airfield.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoffFromRunway}() will spawn new aircraft at the runway at the airfield.
-- Set 1 as a scramble TO in AIR
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTakeoff}("VF-103", AI_A2A_Dispatcher.Takeoff.Air)
-- Set rest of planes to default Parking HOT
A2ADispatcher:SetDefaultTakeoffFromParkingHot()

--   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronLanding}() is the generic configuration method to control landing, namely despawn the aircraft near the airfield in the air, right after landing, or at engine shutdown.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronLandingNearAirbase}() will despawn the returning aircraft in the air when near the airfield.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronLandingAtRunway}() will despawn the returning aircraft directly after landing at the runway.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronLandingAtEngineShutdown}() will despawn the returning aircraft when the aircraft has returned to its parking spot and has turned off its engines.
-- Let the Air starter also Despawn close to base
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronLandingNearAirbase}("VF-103")
 -- Landing change if clogged
 -- The default landing method can be set for ALL squadrons that don't have an individual landing method configured.
 --
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetDefaultLanding}() is the generic configuration method to control by default landing, namely despawn the aircraft near the airfield in the air, right after landing, or at engine shutdown.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetDefaultLandingNearAirbase}() will despawn by default the returning aircraft in the air when near the airfield.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetDefaultLandingAtRunway}() will despawn by default the returning aircraft directly after landing at the runway.
 --   * @{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetDefaultLandingAtEngineShutdown}() will despawn by default the returning aircraft when the aircraft has returned to its parking spot and has turned off its engines.
--
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetDefaultLandingAtEngineShutdown}()
-- Change Min fuel for RTB, this Squadron cant use Tanker
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronFuelThreshold}( "Skaraborgarna" , 0.20)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronFuelThreshold}( "Norrlands Guld" , 0.20)
--
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("Wings of Fury",4)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("Musters",2)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("VF-103",4)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("VFA-94",4)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("SQN 75",2)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("Bahrain Warriors",2)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronGrouping}("Skaraborgarna",4)
--
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("Wings of Fury",1.25)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("Musters",1.25)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("VF-103",0.9)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("VFA-94",1)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("SQN 75",0.8)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("Bahrain Warriors",1.25)
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronOverhead}("Skaraborgarna",2)

--      CAPZoneMiddle = ZONE:New( "CAP Zone Middle")
 --      A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "Maykop", CAPZoneMiddle, 4000, 8000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
 --      A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval( "Sochi", 2, 30, 120, 1 )
 --
CAPZoneWest = ZONE:New( "blueCAPzone3" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "Bahrain Warriors" , CAPZoneWest, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("Bahrain Warriors", 2,30,120)
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "VF-103" , CAPZoneWest, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("VF-103")

CAPZoneMiddle = ZONE:New( "blueCAPzone1" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "VF-103" , CAPZoneMiddle, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("VF-103", 2, 90, 320)
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "SQN 75" , CAPZoneMiddle, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("SQN 75", 1, 120, 240)

CAPZoneEast = ZONE:New( "blueCAPzone2" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "Wings of Fury" , CAPZoneEast, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("Wings of Fury", 2, 120, 240)
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCap( "Skaraborgarna" , CAPZoneEast, 4000, 9000, 600, 800, 800, 1200, "RADIO" )
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapInterval("Skaraborgarna", 1, 500, 720)

A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapRacetrack("Bahrain Warriors", 10000, 30000, 110, 200, 10*60, 20*60)
A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronCapRacetrack("VF-103", 10000, 30000, 110, 200, 10*60, 20*60)

{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("Musters", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("VF-24", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("VFC-12", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("VFC-14", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("Busters", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("VF-103", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("VFA-94", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("Bahrain Warriors", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("SQN 75", "KC135 Nozzletanker")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("Wings of Fury", "KC135 Group")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("Mud of War", "KC135 Group")
{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetSquadronTanker}("IDF-121", "KC135 Group")

{#AI_A2A_DISPATCHER.SetTacticalDisplay}(true)

Finding an error in the log's. My Script fails as it starts with

2020-05-23 18:41:32.485 ERROR   DCS: Mission script error: : [string "C:\Users\MADSFU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00007487.lua"]:7: attempt to call method 'Filterstart' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'Filterstart'
[string "C:\Users\MADSFU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00007487.lua"]:7: in main chunk

According to all docs I found I've done it correct but obviously I missed something..:helpsmilie:

@Metal 121

[color=RoyalBlue]-- Incorrect syntax[/color]
DetectionSetGroup:[color=Red]Filterstart()[/color]

[color=royalblue]-- Correct syntax[/color]
DetectionSetGroup:[color=SeaGreen]FilterStart()[/color]

IntelliSense will help you spot these mistakes, you only need to hover the mouse cursor over any MOOSE method... if no info is given, you've more than likely written it wrong.

Alternatively, just write colon after the class and use autocomplete, that's always the correct syntax.

Edited by Hardcard

@Metal 121

[color=RoyalBlue]-- Incorrect syntax[/color]
DetectionSetGroup:[color=Red]Filterstart()[/color]

[color=royalblue]-- Correct syntax[/color]
DetectionSetGroup:[color=SeaGreen]FilterStart()[/color]

IntelliSense will help you spot these mistakes, you only need to hover the mouse cursor over any MOOSE method... if no info is given, you've more than likely written it wrong.

Alternatively, just write colon after the class and use autocomplete, that's always the correct syntax.

Marvellous, a million thx to you.

Not used to LUA, first time actually doing something in it, will adapt.

Usally always written with semicolo'ns to close any command line, not seen it in here so I guess I will start using that here too :joystick:

Thx aagain

This is what I use

A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronRefuelThreshold("Skaraborgarna", 0.20)

Intellisense shows this as ok.

In game getting this

2020-05-23 23:04:46.959 ERROR   DCS: Mission script error: : [string "C:\Users\MADSFU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00000BA3.lua"]:116573: attempt to call method 'GetSquadron' (a nil value)
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'GetSquadron'
[string "C:\Users\MADSFU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00000BA3.lua"]:116573: in function 'SetSquadronFuelThreshold'
[string "C:\Users\MADSFU~1\AppData\Local\Temp\DCS\/~mis00003BE1.lua"]:52: in main chunk

in the exampel in Intellisense it say:

A2ADispatcher:SetSquadronRefuelThreshold( "SquadronName", 0.30 )

Putting this in will not show the IntelliSense for the code

And also throw a Nil value error…

After trying replacing code and more, I for now need to turn it off as a non working function at least until I have more knowledge and learnt more of this MOOSE. I see the potential what you can do. I'm just getting the feeling it's very sensitive in the order on how you put things in. For me when something is in Modules… after the base is in the order should not matter… a well still got miles to walk :D:smartass:

Edit getting same when trying to do group size changes…

Getting puzzled here

Edited by Metal_121
adding

@Metal 121

Remember that the class name isn't A2ADispatcher, but AI_A2A_DISPATCHER

Also, the method :SetSquadronRefuelThreshold() doesn't seem to exist (I see it referenced in the MOOSE documentation, hence it'll appear in the IntelliSense description as well, but I think it's either obsolete code or some sort of typo).

:SetSquadronFuelThreshold(), on the other hand, does exist, use it.

Edited by Hardcard

Hi guys, does anybody have or know where I can find a RANGE script for the NTTR in Nevada?

I tried making it myself but am getting nowhere, I guess I'm just too dumb to know how to use LDT, LUA and DCS.

I looked here, DCS user files, at the 476th VFW , google...but I can not find a script for the range anywhere.

What I would like is to have a script where they give you a scoring for a strafe run and tell you how many bullets hit the target and also where they tell you how far the bomb has dropped from the bullseye. I know that this is possible because I have seen videos of it.

Does anybody know where I can get a miz and lua file for this?

Disregard, I got the sample range mission, the same one as the Moose Range Youtube vid. I got it working, so long as I login as an observer first! I just need to figure first how to make sure that the scoring is for the target I roll in on.

Has anyone noticed or had the issue where the recoverytanker callsign (set using the setcallsign command) doesn’t always work, or often will not work on tanker respawn?

Ryzen 7 5800X3D / Asus Crosshair VI Hero X370 / Corsair H110i / Sapphire Nitro+ 6800XT / 32Gb G.Skill TridentZ 3200 / Samsung 980 Pro M.2 / Virpil Warbrd base + VFX and TM grips / Virpil CM3 Throttle / Saitek Pro Combat pedals / Reverb G2

• 2 weeks later...
Does anyone have a demo mission for the artillery? Unfortunately I can't find one anywhere.

I think I never published any. What do you need?

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Can someone please explain to me how I can get 2 scripts to work in 1 mission? For example, I want the RAT and the Range scripts to work.

You can put everything into one script file (if that is what you mean).

A warrior's mission is to foster the success of others.

i9-12900K | MSI RTX 3080Ti Suprim X | 128 GB Ram 3200 MHz DDR-4 | MSI MPG Edge Z690 | Samung EVO 980 Pro SSD | Virpil Stick, Throttle and Collective | MFG Crosswind | HP Reverb G2

RAT - On the Range - Rescue Helo - Recovery Tanker - Warehouse - Airboss

Ah ok, so can I just copy the whole RANGE script and paste it at the bottom of the RAT script?

Yes, you can do this. You can also add multiple individual scripts by means of the ME trigger action DO SCRIPT FILE and all will run normally. Word of caution, tho. Ensure that none of the individual scripts include the same global variable, like RedBandit or TargetZone, for example.

Hi Guys, hope someone can help out here.

Just updated my stable version of DCS to 2.5.6 and Moose to 2.5.0, from 2.4 all of my training missions that I have set up are all now void of Random Air Traffic. None of my existing lus'a load, I can't even get a simple 3 line lua to work on a brand new mission, I reverted back to R.A.T 2.4.13 but still the same.

My usual process after any update of DCS, Clean Up, Repair, delete FXO & Metashaders 2

Also I have reopened missions in the editor, tweaked and resaved, checked triggers and resaved.

Already been here with this and I'm not the only one.

Is it something really easy I'm missing here?

Much appreciated.

Modules NOT currently in my hanger

Yak 52/F-14 Tomcat/CE II/Mig-19/I-16/FW-A-8/JF-17/Supercarrier

My system:

MSI Z97 Gaming 5 mobo

3.5 GHz Intel Core i5 4690k

H100i CPU Cooler

16 GB 1866 MHz DDR3 Hyper X Fury Red

MSI GTX980ti GPU

EVGA 850W PSU

Samsung EVO 850 500GB SSD

128gb Plextor M.2 storage (Boot Drive)