[RESOLVED / NO BUG] Major FM bugs

Guest =YeS=CMF

I think the options would be nice. And maybe make the Grom a bit worse.

The Kh-66 is its whole own discussion point as it is a two bladed sword. The most realistic option would be not having Grom at all, because the Bis couldn't guide it.

However, as with a couple of points made in the ongoing of this discussion, I personally like that LNS deviated from reality a bit and brought us the Grom. While it maybe is not 100% realistic to have it, it is still worth it in my opinion.

Check out my YouTube: xxJohnxx

Intel i7 6800k watercooled | ASUS Rampage V Edition 10 | 32 GB RAM | Asus GTX1080 watercooled

The Kh-66 is its whole own discussion point as it is a two bladed sword. The most realistic option would be not having Grom at all, because the Bis couldn't guide it.

However, as with a couple of points made in the ongoing of this discussion, I personally like that LNS deviated from reality a bit and brought us the Grom. While it maybe is not 100% realistic to have it, it is still worth it in my opinion.

I know, and I agree with you, but it couldn't hurt to make it a bit worse to have it slightly closer to the real one.

We'll see about adding a few more options into the Special Menu to disable some features. They likely won't be on by default.

I'm sure Novak will take a look at some of the FM issues highlighted in your video and assess their validity. I suggest, however, that you read up on the MiG-21's stall characteristics and behaviour after departure.

As for the general tone, dramatic flair and accusatory nature of many posts herein (is this really a scandal!? Always wanted to be involved in one.);

you've obviously already made up your mind.

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/

The "drama queen" posts are pathetic, but the noticed issues are still worth discussing. Extending the Special Menu options sounds like a good idea in the long run. Obviously we'll see what new features and limitations DCS2 will bring to the table.

Still, options to choose from should make everyone happy (or at least less "drama-queen'ish" :D).

• Like 2

i7 9700K @ stock speed, single GTX1070, 32 gigs of RAM, TH Warthog, MFG Crosswind, Win10.

We'll see about adding a few more options into the Special Menu to disable some features. They likely won't be on by default.

I'm sure Novak will take a look at some of the FM issues highlighted in your video and assess their validity. I suggest, however, that you read up on the MiG-21's stall characteristics and behaviour after departure.

As for the general tone, dramatic flair and accusatory nature of many posts herein (is this really a scandal!? Always wanted to be involved in one.);

you've obviously already made up your mind.

Despite these issues I'm really enjoying the MiG. It has become one of my favourite modules. And yes, I would like to see realistic modeling of the ASP and realistic steering but it doesn't keep me from enjoying your module.

That stall behaviour is really weird though, you have to admit.

Now back into the cockpit, hunting F-4s

:pilotfly:

CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X | Mobo: Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro | RAM: 64GB DDR4 3600 G.Skill TridentZ | GPU: Palit RTX3080 Ti 12GB | SSDs: 2xSabrent Rocket 1TB M.2 | Samsung Pro 256GB | Samsung EVO 850 500GB | Samsung QVO 1TB 

Peripherals: Warthog HOTAS | TrackIR 5 | MFG Crosswinds | 3xTM Cougar MFDs | HP Reverb G2

Calm down.

I've been waiting for MiG-21 from very first announcement about it. I do respect all LS work, and each member of that team. I've bought it and spent pretty much time to test, translate and report bugs.

That was 4 month ago. From that time there were many patches, and now MiG-21 is flying more like real one for sure but... And I appreciate that very much. But I would prefer to see more noticeable changes in FM/avionics/weapon delivery, rather than other's, and LS updates about how they deal with FM. Show us how flying performance is accurate in future patches. Or engines thermodynamic model. Something that makes you bury in aerodynamics, technical description... Because you don't understand what about they are speaking :)

I'm glad to see, that LS will make some switchable changes in FM!:thumbup:

• Like 1

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Реальные хотелки к ЛО3 по Су-25 в основном...

ASRock PG9, i-5 9600KF, MSI 2080Ti, 32GB 3466

Guest =YeS=CMF
Holy crap I am way late to this party.

OP needs a BIG hug and some cotton candy or something. Maybe two hugs. GEEZ lol

I like cotton candy! :)

For Forty freakin dollars, even if the FM is not ENTIRELY as accurate as it COULD be, it's still worth WAY more than you paid for it, so, so... quit whining and enjoy your reasonably priced consumer retail product, and be grateful the dev is willing to put out free updates on something that cost them likely over half a million dollars US to produce that they still have yet to recover their investment on, lol

No way!

• ED Team

Guys report bugs, stick to the facts, leave the bickering out of it, this thread becomes useless if its just a bunch of guys in a pissing match.

Last warning then I start handing out warning points. So please be respectful of each other, no matter how much you might disagree with someones point of view.

64Sig.png
Forum RulesMy YouTube • My Discord - NineLine#0440• **How to Report a Bug**

1146563203_makefg(6).png.82dab0a01be3a361522f3fff75916ba4.png  80141746_makefg(1).png.6fa028f2fe35222644e87c786da1fabb.png  28661714_makefg(2).png.b3816386a8f83b0cceab6cb43ae2477e.png  389390805_makefg(3).png.bca83a238dd2aaf235ea3ce2873b55bc.png  216757889_makefg(4).png.35cb826069cdae5c1a164a94deaff377.png  1359338181_makefg(5).png.e6135dea01fa097e5d841ee5fb3c2dc5.png

We're going to need a really good name for this thread.

"FMGate"? "Goatgate"?

Very rarely do you see a discussion so passionate that a simple joke gets twisted into appearing as an insult.

And that is when we take our bow and go silently back to work on both the MiG-21 and future modules.

• Like 1

Nicholas Dackard

Founder & Lead Artist

Heatblur Simulations

https://www.facebook.com/heatblur/