Past or future?

JuanOscar

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe both? :)

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I5 4670k, 32GB, GTX 1070, Thrustmaster TFRP, G940 Throttle extremely modded with Bodnar 0836X and Bu0836A,

Warthog Joystick with F-18 grip, Oculus Rift S - Almost all is made from gifts from friends, the most expensive parts at least

Was waiting for F1. Disappointment!! :(

But I will buy it to support.

I think its time to announce your next project started or not.

i7 2600k -- Noctua NH-D14--Asrock Z75 Pro3--ASUS GTX970 Strix --16Go Ripjaws X 1333--Thermaltake Smart M650--CoolerMaster Silencio 652S--AOC E2752VQ-- Sandisk Extreme II 480GB--Saitek X-52 Pro --SAITEK PZ35 Pedals

Nice find :)

Yeah it will be awesome flying the 104 ... and the T33, (insert plane here) ... lol I want them all.

Alcemos el vuelo, sobre el alto cielo, lejos de la tierra ...

Edited by harm_

Future I hope, and it is not likely Juan Oscar is so bored this days that he wants to edit and post here a spanish movie from the 60´s to just share his love for the seventh art.

And it is not likely that they are working on a T-33, nor a super-detailed spanish skin for the Sabre.

So it is fair to assume that next Aviodev´s project is gonna be a F-104G, and it make me quiet happy.

You surprised me, I had the feeling that the F-1 was next, but it doesn´t matters, it will come next.

And don´t let the mystery last too long, your section on the forum can get burned down¡¡¡¡

Great surprise.