Past or future?

JuanOscar

• Replies 207
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 years later...

Hello, I am a newbie in this forum, and I had a problem with my aviojet de aviodev, the old one, not the new one.

It turns out that I have lost the eagle patrol and AGA maps, as well as other maps, number 3, because I have received a randomsware, the rest I have got well and thanks to the fact that I had the other maps kept safe, but those did not I find them, and the original does not work for me on my PC, so if a charitable soul can leave them, it would do me a great favor.

Only maps 1,2 and 3 of the AGA and the eagle patrol would be.

Thanks and best regards

We have no idea what you are talking about.

You know what a randsomware virus is?

My original texture maps of Patrulla Aguila and Spanish Academy have been encrypted and I cannot retrieve them. My original software has suffered an accident and has been damaged and I have no backup.

I only want the texture maps 1,2 and 3, the eagle patrol and the Spanish flight academy. It's very easy, four or five files in .dds format

You know what a randsomware virus is?

My original texture maps of Patrulla Aguila and Spanish Academy have been encrypted and I cannot retrieve them. My original software has suffered an accident and has been damaged and I have no backup.

I only want the texture maps 1,2 and 3, the eagle patrol and the Spanish flight academy. It's very easy, four or five files in .dds format

what happens if you run a dcs repair?