Add Country: ViêtNam

terence44

Yes, seen well! It modified :)

The elevator fairing looks like it is from a MiG-17, and the open gear door next to the fuselage also looks like it is from a MiG-17. And the dorsal fin under the tail looks like it is from a MiG-17.

If you google "MiG 0327" you will see pictures of this airplane, typically along with info that it is a Lim-5 (or MiG-17F).

I'm not saying Vietnam didn't operate the MiG-15. Only that this picture doesn't appear to be a MiG-15.

Edited by Auger73
  • Like 1

I'd buy a Vietnam map in a heartbeat (or really any map they make), but I'd hope to get Korea prioritized higher. We'll have most principle aircraft in the very near future once the Mig-15 gets finished along with the Saber and the Mustang, with other Korean era machines in the pipeline.

Too many map wishes, not enough resources.

PC - 3900X - Asus Crosshair Hero VIII - NZXT Kraken 63 - 32 GB RAM - 2080ti - SB X-Fi Titanium PCIe - Alienware UW - Windows 10

Sim hardware - Warthog throttle - VKB Gunfighter III - CH Quadrant - Slaw Device Pedals - Obutto R3volution pit - HP Reverb G2 - 2X AuraSound shakers

For everyone positive for such ideas, please vote accordingly there :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116871&highlight=dcs+vietnam

We're already almost five hundred, hopefully getting bigger will make us more legitimate to request, or at least express the wish, for such map to be developed.

Thanks

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

CPL(A)IR ME/SEP/MEP/SET - CPL(H)

For everyone positive for such ideas, please vote accordingly there :

http://forums.eagle.ru/showthread.php?t=116871&highlight=dcs+vietnam

We're already almost five hundred, hopefully getting bigger will make us more legitimate to request, or at least express the wish, for such map to be developed.

Thanks

well, for one, I would not want to see belsimtek stop making aircraft to make a map. And for two, there have been several dozen wishlist threads about a Vietnam map (I myself have made several).

And before we even make a Vietnam map, there have to be a few more aircraft like the: MiG-17/19, F-4 Phantom, A-1 skyraider, A-4 skyhawk, A-6 Intruder, AH-1 Huey Cobra, an updated B-52, and the F-105

DCS: F-4E really needs to be a thing!!!!!!

Aircraft: A-10C, Ka-50, UH-1H, MiG-21, F-15C, Su-27, MiG-29, A-10A, Su-25, Su-25T, TF-51

I'm a big fan of the Vietnam air war ie. I'd love for ED to recreate this as DCS would be an excellent platform for it esp Route Pack 6. At the minimum, we'd need an F105 and an F4 or perhaps even the F100.

AMD AM4 Ryzen7 3700X 3.6ghz/MSI AM4 ATX MAG X570 Tomahawk DDR4/32GB DDR4 G.Skill 3600mhz/1TB 970 Evo SSD/ASUS RTX2070 8gb Super

our country operated this and this and this too :D

30841457.jpg

What the *beep* is that thing ?!?

With that cockpit/nose-portion it looks like some WWII bomber-fuselage

converted to a chopper by some evil genius comicbook-hollywood villain lol :shocking:

This must be the most badass-looking transport helicopter I´ve ever seen. Now they just need to put some boomstuff on those wings...:eek:

edit: Oh yeah, and +100000 for a Vietnam air war map and hardware !

Edited by WolfK33