New Wheel Stand Pro for Thrustmaster Warthog attachment

Finally, got the throttle upgrade :)

480672setup.png

Just got a TM Warthog as a xmas present and I've been trying to deal with the huge amount of solutions on where to mount it. This one looks really nice. But this one is not the Warthog Deluxe V2 with 3 mounts, right? So if isn't, what is it? And do you need a special "mount" for the stick without plate?

I'm sorry I have like 10000 tabs open with warthog stuff, maybe I missed something.

Thanks!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's the first wheelstandpro warthog stand with the throttle upgrade only. For the joystick, it's an adapter from wheelstand.

On their us website:

http://www.wheelstandpro.us/x-parts-warthog-joystick-adapter-returns-refunds-unavailable-for-parts/

Okey, thanks! Their site is really confusing, so I buy a standard one and email them for info on the joystick plate and throttle upgrade?

EDIT: okey, the European version site is confusing, that one is more simpler. ;D

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

"The nation which forgets its defenders will be itself forgotten"

For the throttle updrade I paid 60 €

From wheelstand

you can buy it as non standard order for 60 EUR including shipping to Europe
So you should buy a Warthog Deluxe V2 3 mounts directly :D (its 195 € with 3 mounts, the simple setup price is 135 € + 60 € for the throttle upgrade, so 2 mounts)
Edited by Togg

• 2 years later...

Reviving an old thread here but if there's a better wheelstand pro master thread I'll post there instead, just let me know.

Just received my wheeltand pro (3 arms) and mounted my TM Warthog. Stick is in the middle but very awkward with huge baseplate in my lap, emailed WSP asking to buy just the mounting plate instead of plate and tube for $42 USD. What extensions are y'all using for center stick and warthog base and stick? And what is the "throttle" upgrade? My WH throttle mounts just mine on the left.

For the throttle updrade I paid 60 €

From wheelstand

So you should buy a Warthog Deluxe V2 3 mounts directly :D (its 195 € with 3 mounts, the simple setup price is 135 € + 60 € for the throttle upgrade, so 2 mounts)

wheel stand has (had?) a small base plate that I purchased and still use in the center, throttle mounted on left on purpose built throttle sized platform and use right side for mouse pad

Edited by Rocky49

System:Motherboard Asus ROG Strix Z390-E,Asus ROG GeForce RTX 2080Ti OC, GPU, 32GB Corsair Vengeance DDR4 Ram, Intel i9 9900K @ 5 GHz , cooled by NZXT Kraken X52, Acer XB270HU G-Sinc monitor, Windows 10 Pro, Warthog joystick and throttle with wasy extension, VBK Gunfighter Pro and MCG Pro,MFG Rudder, running on a dedicated 1TB Samsung 970 Pro M2 Nvme , Super Wheel Stand Pro, with a HP Reverb G2

wheel stand has (had?) a small base plate that I purchased and still use in the center, throttle mounted on left on purpose built throttle sized platform and use right side for mouse pad

thanks. I got a reply from WSP US that they'll only sell platform and tube together, so I guess my option is $42 unless I want to make my own.

The left platform already seems purpose built on mine; warthog throttle has 2 holes to screw into. I have to option of spinning the platform 180degrees to bring the warthog a little narrower or wider from center.

• 1 year later...

Anybody from outside of the NA have any luck getting the smaller plate for the Warthog Stick?

I'm based in Australia and the part is not on the website for us.

I have just sent an email to Wheelpro about it. I'll see what they say.

Edit/update: Wheelpro guys got back to me and sold me the part via a manual PayPal transaction. 

Edited by Andrei Dragovic

"Lawyer by Profession, Pilot by Heart...and self-confessed Harrier tragic"